ANZAC Day

DeletedUser

"so we were like.. let our Port live.. we'll surrender then XD"

I know a man from Netherlands, he told me once that trade is the most important for the dutch people, every else comes behind.
He also made a comment once to me: If you shake hands with a dutch, count your fingers aferwards.

lol.. a huge part of our economy is trading XD

we have the second largest port in the world :O so yea.. we rather surrender then that they destroy it completely :p

+ we were heavily heavily outnumbered..

we were like fighting with sticks.. we didn't even have a tank.. if i'm right.. so what's the point trying to hold out maybe a week longer.. which only would have resulted in our harbor completely being destroyed..

lol.. yea count your fingers ;) we're criminals :p

blurk

the best thing is that we had already agreed on a surrender before rotterdam was bombed >.>

DeletedUser

idk lol.. maybe.. maybe not..

but if we didn't surrender XD we would have lost that entire city :p

+ our army was crap

we were only a slight bit more advanced then fighting with wooden sticks..

blurk

yes we had pre WW1 equipment.
however we held out long, very long (well its only relative, but france got raepd)

DeletedUser

yes we had pre WW1 equipment.
however we held out long, very long (well its only relative, but france got raepd)

True thing :p

France got raped horribly :p At least we did everything we could to annoy the germans in 'het verzet' were loads of Dutch people :D more then there were in france and stuff..

we aren't exactly a nation that likes to be suppressed :D

same with soccer.. we're a tiny country yet we're one of the best of the world and we'll win WK 2010 for sure :D

blurk

right.
im bad, i helped derailing a topic >.<

and we wont win the wk soccer anytime soon.

anyway: topic is ANZAC day and what those people did in Turkey

GET BACK ON TOPIC

NAOW!

DeletedUser

What makes you think we won't win the WK 2010? :O

that's like blasphemy saying such things.. but then with soccer :p

@on topic: Me likes ANZAC Day :p