-AoC-

DeletedUser

I'd just like to add, that the posts following Yarric's first one were a 'hypothetical' responce from a follower of the WarHammer/40k deity Khorne, and not 'mine'! If you can't read that and know that its not my error. Rudeness is the M.O. of a Khorite, but that's not me personally..:icon_wink: I just think reading the whole thread for what it really is, is in order. Sorry if it came off as rude! But I figured Yarric, would get it right off..

DeletedUser

Post Script: OMFG, means: Oh My Friggin Gosh.. Kids!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I belive we will both get infractions, me for off topic goodness and you for like 6 million posts, and my bad on the spelling error, I'm dislexia :icon_redface:

You will also get an infraction for retards, I got one for idiot, and no, i didn't look at your stats and see your village name, I was referencing your signiture

DeletedUser

I got dis-lex-ia too!:icon_confused: So don't feel bad!:icon_surprised: If you want to bury the hatchet I'm all for it man?!:icon_smile:

I just thought you were being snotty to me after my reply to your first post.. Guess I took it wrong, but we can mend things if you wish?:icon_razz:

Like wise to anyone I offended! I don't want the thread erased until I hear from my old tribe mates! So please don't get mad, and off it? Because of a misunderstanding. Purdy Please!!:)

DeletedUser

Is all good, I wubs you, I wubs everyone:icon_redface:

edit: why do you say south west?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

okay i'm curious on one thing. why would anyone in their right mind want to start on w21? I mean, the top player has over 4 million points and 400 villages. Starting on that world is just silly as the world is to old to start a new.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Isn't it south west? Yarric?

And as to why start on W21? I like challenging gameplay.. The fact that the tribes there are ancient, and the players titan's dosen't frighten me. If we get nobled, and all? I'll just quit the world.. Its not the end of me!:icon_wink:

I'm not intimidated by death, and so I spit in its face in reguards to games!:icon_biggrin: But if you play the older worlds you meet older more dedicated players with tons to teach a noob like me. As you may or may not know? I have only played two worlds, and on them my highest point tally was at 5k or a bit over. I want to learn the game, and I want to learn from pro's not a bunch of rim noobs on some new world who are just as lost as I am..:icon_confused:

Can you see the wisdom in that?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Isn't it south west? Yarric?

And as to why start on W21? I like challenging gameplay.. The fact that the tribes there are ancient, and the players titan's dosen't frighten me. If we get nobled, and all? I'll just quit the world.. Its not the end of me!:icon_wink:

I'm not intimidated by death, and so I spit in its face in reguards to games!:icon_biggrin: But if you play the older worlds you meet older more dedicated players with tons to teach a noob like me. As you may or may not know? I have only played two worlds, and on them my highest point tally was at 5k or a bit over. I want to learn the game, and I want to learn from pro's not a bunch of rim noobs on some new world who are just as lost as I am..:icon_confused:

Can you see the wisdom in that?:icon_neutral:

Trust me, you're better off joining world 41 and then reading tribal wars wiki, you won't learn anything by dying, but in w41 the biggest guy is less than 20k points and if you join now you will be on the rim and not get rpaed for being in the core like everyone else will

DeletedUser

First of all. Join worlds on the rim where it is less competitive until you are comfortable joining in the core. Second, read some guides like the TeachU guide and maybe find a world with a decent academy tribe on it (by academy i don't mean some family hugging tribe, i mean a tribe who's purpose is to teach newbs that is stand alone from other tribes).

DeletedUser

Wrong

AOC disbanded because ELM destroyed them lol

AOC did not disband because of ELM. They disbanded because of Solstice, which is now part of the TRI family. And as we speak ELM is also being destroyed by the TRI family.

DeletedUser

And here I was thinking it all fell apart because I left the world for my 'retarded' rim starting on W21..:icon_biggrin:

Got this post from BlueDragon4, who was the founder of the -AoC-, as he poped in on W21 to give me a sit-rep.

hey,

good to see you are still playing, and it was sad to see you leave -AoC-

i just read your post in the external forums today, and will offer you an explanation:

we ended up having a NAP with ELM, as the war was going no where. and then ~PE~ ended up in a war with Primal. ~PE~ were losing their war and we did not want to be draged down with them, so we decided to try and get a NAP with Primal. Primal never really made a decision, and so we continued to not help ~PE~.

then i ended up having to leave for 4 days, and i set garyanj as duke, and brain cavarly as co-duke(plus we finally set up a council)

20 minutes after i left brain cavalry disbanded us :(

i knew before he was a bad apple, but i started to trust him a bit as he stayed with us for a long time and was baron for quiet a while.(so ELM never destroyed us!!)

after everyone went to Primal, ~PE~, and ELM. Primal changed their name to TheWho. and they destroyed alot of ~PE~ who then allied with ELM. now ~PE~ is nearly destroyed, and ELM is falling down quickly.

and TheWho changed their name again and now are TRI, which also made up of 4 tribes.

thats what happened in W36.

also, when you left i always wanted to say goodbye, as you were one of they few ppl i liked in -AoC-.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can pretty much take what he says to the bank! His attention to detail, and memory among other atributes is what kept me in the tribe so long. I think it should be noted that it was a lack of unity within the tribe that caused the ELM war to drag on for so long. If the whole tribe had been open to 'our' tactics they'd have fallen in a week from the start of the conflict.

I take offence to being labled a noob, I can call myself one cause I know the score, but I got the TW Bible, and I've been active, and done fairly well on 3 worlds now. I learned a ton on W21, btw, which is why I mentioned that fact!:icon_wink:

Now I'm playing for real!:icon_cool: On W41, the one place a guy can get a fair shake at this point in the games history. The powers that be are too old, and well established to conquer. But Humakt, is at 30k in under 8 weeks.. So I think I got this duke gig down now!:icon_smile:

I enjoy reading these replies anyways though, so do continue. It helps with the boring aspect of TW.. :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator: