AoF North-East Recruiting

DeletedUser

Hey all, Alliance of Freelancers is a promanant tribe on world 23 and I am going to be opening up and recruiting for it on World 30 as soon as it opens tomorrow along with some of my fellow tribe members. We are accepting all experienced applicants and will all be starting in the North-East section of the map. We are currently also looking for members to hold leadership positions.
The Alliance of Freelancers is an alliance that spans many other games as well. Feel free to let me know if you are interested and to check out our forums at www.aof-association.forumotion.com

Thanks
-Char561

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lost me at accepting all applicants. looking for serius tribe.

DeletedUser

Sorry man, what I meant by that was accepting all interested applicants who will be on regularly. I can assure you that we are a serious tribe. Feel free to check us out on our forums (aof-association.forumotion.com). We obviously won't be keeping members around who are not on regularly and interested in expanding. If you might still be interested let me know and if not thats fine as well.

DeletedUser

We will be led my myself and Sanctus789. We are both experienced leaders and are both veteran members of both TribalWars and our multigame alliance AoF (Alliance of Freelancers) and will be located in the NorthEast. Please PM me here and apply on our alliance forums if you are interested

-Char561

DeletedUser

Hey all, Alliance of Freelancers is a promanant tribe on world 23 and I am going to be opening up and recruiting for it on World 30 as soon as it opens tomorrow along with some of my fellow tribe members. We are accepting all experienced applicants and will all be starting in the North-East section of the map. We are currently also looking for members to hold leadership positions.
The Alliance of Freelancers is an alliance that spans many other games as well. Feel free to let me know if you are interested and to check out our forums at www.aof-association.forumotion.com

Thanks
-Char561

you serious?? your tribe in w23 is ranked 358.. im a player in w23 btw.

DeletedUser

We are one of the strongest tribes in our area of the map though so I don't really understand your point