AoO dclares war on TWA ;)

jay ba-i

I love the attacks! my OD is jumping up!!! whoo hooo. But im seriously when one player sends trains of fakes to each one of my villages including ones on the other side of the world its pretty stupid. I was online when all attacks started. And I timed and labled them. Also what kind of idiot sends 1 noble....with out anything else to follow?

DeletedUser

dam I have no army :icon_rolleyes:

TWA are going to own, shame I am in k12, :icon_twisted:

jay ba-i

reports and noob attacks

some cool reports...

Attacker: MusashiBlade
Village: N - Hilton Garden Inn (704|707) K77

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 600 1585 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 1 1585 0 0 0 0 0 0

Village: C - Hampton Inn (702|712) K77

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 1000 1166 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 1 1166 0 0 0 0 0 0

Village: *Hope Rescue Mission (700|711) K77

Quantity: 0 0 1595 0 66 667 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1595 0 2 667 0 0 0 0 0 0

and this dummy attacks an empty village and still loses troops

Attacker: TheAnsxer
Village: TheAnsxers Town1 (708|699) K67

Quantity: 0 0 2160 0 0 1756 0 0 16 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 82 0 0 72 0 0 1 0 0 0

like I said before not even half a nuke. NOOBS they dont deserve to exist in W18. I honeslty think they have at the most 10 players that have any clue what they are doing. The rest including their leadship=FAIL.

DeletedUser

Erm musashiblade is listed as the person to contact for any info on the tribe...

I can only hope he also is the person doing their strategy :lol:

Hakushaku

Miyamoto Musashi is turning in his grave :icon_rolleyes:

Still, good to see some interesting wars again. Good nobling to both.

DeletedUser

I dont favor either side in particular, but I can still offer my opinion.

The tribes on both sides are spread out quite far, which should make the fighting more localized and intense for a higher percentage of the players involved. But more strenuous for the players that are in random pockets 24 hours away from any enemy villages.

Still though, its better to be present with 10 men than absent with one thousand. Should be an interesting war.

jay ba-i

Seems as if our other allies LLHWAR has turned on us as well...this will be fun

DeletedUser

Well since they have been the ones trying to get us to attack AoO for over 3 weeks now i am not suprised at all...

Smart move really , be allied to 2 tribes that are allies , get them to attack eachother , wait 24 hrs until you think their defenses are worn a bit and then attack...

Well well we will get a new map with those scheming little pr*cks in it aswell.

Funny really seeing as they have been begging us to join them in a planned assault this weekend :icon_wink:

Yet again : i love this game more backstabbing then at a debutantball ffs :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

jay ba-i

another weak attack

Village: C - Embassy Suites (700|712) K77

Quantity: 0 0 153 0 47 1306 747 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 153 0 0 1306 747 0 0 0 1

SOMEONE please tell this guy he is an idiot and needs to go play tribal hugs...he isnt even tickling me.

DeletedUser

Why bother stacking your village with scouts when your defense is more than enough?

DeletedUser

The update on the war, looks like Aoo are doing ok at the moment

Side 1: TWA-N3 TWA-N1 TWA-NE TWA-SW TWA-SE BaI-GX [BA] [BAK]
Side 2: AoO-S AoO AoO-D
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 114
Side 2: 29
Difference: 85
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5
Side 2: 9
Difference: 4
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 588,571
Side 2: 147,341
Difference: 441,230
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 34,858
Side 2: 63,671
Difference: 28,813
image.php

DeletedUser

For those that missed it we also added LLHWar on that map since they have started to participate activly on AoO's side.

DeletedUser

your in trouble in the south east now though, unless they are truly inept

DeletedUser

Well i would normally agree...

But :icon_wink:

We have a few surprises as i am sure the dolts from LLHWar are aware of right now :icon_wink:

Not all support from our very close allies needs to be silent :axemen:

Then again regarding the capability of them to time attacks : LLHWar stepped in and actually nobled one of Jay's vills , it still had 40+ incomings including nobles from AoO.

So far they are not impressing in any way , they have managed to more or less rim one player that is completly surrounded by them from the get go , other then that they have done nothing more then raised the odd of the ones they are attacking :icon_wink:

I am also very curious as to why they choose to send nobles 300 hrs away (bound to fail) instead of attacking little old me at 50-70 hrs nobledistance from one of the vills they have sent trains from.

But i guess i am such a lovable person with a very low profile so i won't get any attacks from them :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AoO are nuts. I dont think they realised that our tribe ( the TWA family) is 1000 times bigger than them. Their north has alrighted got a death certificate but our south may be in trouble. Lets see what happens over the next week.:)