AoO dclares war on TWA ;)

DeletedUser

Well i would normally agree...

But :icon_wink:

We have a few surprises as i am sure the dolts from LLHWar are aware of right now :icon_wink:

Not all support from our very close allies needs to be silent :axemen:

Then again regarding the capability of them to time attacks : LLHWar stepped in and actually nobled one of Jay's vills , it still had 40+ incomings including nobles from AoO.

So far they are not impressing in any way , they have managed to more or less rim one player that is completly surrounded by them from the get go , other then that they have done nothing more then raised the odd of the ones they are attacking :icon_wink:

I am also very curious as to why they choose to send nobles 300 hrs away (bound to fail) instead of attacking little old me at 50-70 hrs nobledistance from one of the vills they have sent trains from.

But i guess i am such a lovable person with a very low profile so i won't get any attacks from them :icon_evil:

Why would anyone want to attack you? I have never met such a sweet peaceful person... Except Jay... he's just a big cuddly puppy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I see a lot of defensive reports from TWA, how about offensive?

jay ba-i

they will come =) give it time....=) like Lex said we have a surprise for AoO and LLHWAR.

DeletedUser

Well, I will have to assume that it is a tribe that is close to them.

The leaders of the surrounding K's are:

58: DLA
57: -MM- and R.I.P Could do Damage
56: -MM-Could do Damage, but a bit far
66: {K} and ETROW Could do Damage
76: {K} Could do Damage, but in a war with PURE
86: UAN and TWA-SE
87: AoO-S, Fenix, and LLH-68
88: ~*FC*~
89: LOCAD
79: -I-
69: -BOS-
59: TNC

jay ba-i

who said our surprise was coming from another tribe? we do have over 500 members

DeletedUser

Lol, that is true. But if it's coming from your own tribe, that's not really a surprise though is it? It's kinda expected.

DeletedUser

Anyone got AoO's diplomacy list

surely they cant be stupid enough to go to war against the 2nd ranked tribes' family without bringing a bunch more tribes into the war with them

btw i am pretty impressed as AoO is actually putting up a decent fight atm

like i said:

watch the AoO's ally whoring TWA :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I doubt AoO is trying to get a bunch of allies against TWA. They haven't once asked us for help and we are allied with AoO-D. So yeah perhaps this is just a real war about ethics lol.

jay ba-i

a little inside info AoO-D didnt know they were at war until today someone had to tell them to read the forums. Also someone from LLHwar didnt know either as was asking about an incoming attack...

DeletedUser

AoO are nuts. I dont think they realised that our tribe ( the TWA family) is 1000 times bigger than them. Their north has alrighted got a death certificate but our south may be in trouble. Lets see what happens over the next week.:)

If they manage to win the south it is a very good trade for them, as their north is weaker than our south. Hopefully they won't win either.

jay ba-i

If they manage to win the south it is a very good trade for them, as their north is weaker than our south. Hopefully they won't win either.

remember they have LLHwar helping them AoO alone would be no problem. LLHwar has made it sticky.

DeletedUser

As acting leader of TR-AoO I too was unaware of this war. The first I saw of it was when I was linked to this forum. Things should get interesting as I heard a rumor that LLHwar plans on turning on AoO as soon as they clean up TWA. I'll be watching this war for sure.

DeletedUser

Well, it looks like someone knew:

Side 1: TWA-SE TWA-N1 TWA-N3 TWA-NE TWA-SW

Side 2: LLHWar LLH-68 LLHTWI AoO AoO-D AoO-S

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 23
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77,582
Side 2: 156,286
Difference: 78,704

image.php

Maybe it was TWA-SE that didn't know?

Side 1: TWA-SE

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 20
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 12,052
Side 2: 133,343
Difference: 121,291

image.php

DeletedUser

BA and BAK should be included on TWA´s side in the stats, as they are fighting this war too. And you seem to have forgotten BaI-GX?

DeletedUser

And yes apparently LLHWar had been planning this but hey the more the merrier :icon_wink:

Mail sent from another of the tribes that knew this before we did

Fred24 on 21.07. at 00:21
alright robbo,
cos i know u are a loser like me and i know u will be on this during ur holidays, can i ask whether u would be able to pursuade ur tribe to make an aliance with us, the flying circus ( ~*FC*~ ) and our allies HelWar, AoO, Fenix, and LLH in a massive war against TWA-N3 and all their family tribes.
if u get this message me back (this is on request of my tribe)
cheers
fred

And we do have their diplomacy list wich is quite amusing :icon_wink:

Counterstrikes will come soon , right now we are just waiting for the first storm to weather out and to see who we want out of the game first :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

That's pretty funny... where'd you get that :lol:

I think those tribes are going to think twice about going into the war now that you know who they are.

Good luck to both sides happy nobling and we'll see what happens in the end.

Although I am secretly rooting for TWA because it was going to be a surprise attack which isn't cool.

DeletedUser

For the record, most of the defending villages are in -SE. As for the -NE, -N1, -N3 it will probably be a no contest fight up in the North.

DeletedUser

Things are pretty close now:

Side 1: TWA-SE TWA-N1 TWA-N3 TWA-NE TWA-SW [BAKR] [BAK] [BA]
Side 1: 25
Side 2: 27
Difference: 2
image.php

Side 1: 169,313
Side 2: 183,047
Difference: 13,734
image.php

DeletedUser

This is so far only individual responses to unprovoked aggression...

Check the stats after the weekend for a good laugh :icon_wink: