AoO dclares war on TWA ;)

DeletedUser

Well best to make it official since someone already did...

Earlier this evening one of our tribe admins received this from our allies AoO family :
Declaration of WAR! said:
liltango on 20.07. at 18:32
[player]Jay BA-I[/player],

It appears that you have been most dishonest and dishonorable. We were supposed to be allies, but to discover that you were planning to attack us and plotting against us is most disheartening.

[ally]AoO[/ally] has no choice but to declare war on your and the TWA family for your acts of betrayal.

Jay BA-I on 20.07. at 18:58
enjoy

Well to be honest we had been playing with the idea of going to war with them in a month or so but not without proper notification etc etc...

On the other hand they must have done some planning because approximatly 25 minutes after that mail this screenie was taken :
incattacks-full;init:.jpg

New record in incoming for w 18?

Jay will be here later to post reports of the terrifying nukes they are sending his way ;)

And of course our beloved friends and comrades in arms BA&BAK are included in our familys when it comes to this war so here is a little map to enjoy :
twa-ba-aoo.png

Now all i have to say is good luck ;)

Aximilli301

Well, I'd say the NW of Ao0 is in some major trouble, but the SE could give you guys a run for your money. Good luck to All.

-Ax

DeletedUser

I wonder what the guys next to zurtle and Zain and co in K 32/33 have to say to their leaders at this point :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

my theory on this is that you'll take the top left and lose the bottom right at which pont the war will simply stop due to travel times :) All depending on how good your K86 and K67 peeps are that is.

As they were right in that you were going to go to war with them i'd say good on them for trying to take u rather than taking the easy way of waiting for it.

DeletedUser

Well i don't blame them either...

And our k 67 & 86 people are good.

I am the lonely blue dots in k 75 so i will have to noble my way over to them slowly...

DeletedUser

Goodluck to both sides. Nice job on AoO's part of gathering intel and attacking first.

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides, id be spewing if i was near to zurtle :lol:, GOOD LUCK!

DeletedUser

This is very disturbing that you guys have to go to war. We hold alliances with AoO-D, [BA], [BAK] and BAI-GX. Sadly Shield might have to remain neutral due to our conflicting alliances. Good luck to all sides.

jay ba-i

Well Gunz AoO-D will be no more in a matter of days. AoO will take a while but none the less they will go away as well. I have 371 attacks incoming and nothing of concern. They did clear 1 village that I have recently nobled but it took them 5 nukes...the rest of the attacks are dying on my walls. Mass recruited tribe is what it looks like to me 10 player may actually know what they are doing the rest seem to pick a random village and just send an attack...1/4th sized nukes most of them. They even sent 300 hour long fakes at my villages in K13 from K77...what kind of idiot sends fakes over 100 hours away or real attacks for that matter? I have over 20 attacks that will take more than 100 hours to hit some of my villages. the 300 ones..lol I can build an entire army by the time they reach let alone get support there. I do not know what they were thinking. Lets go for a TW record im at 371 attacks right now can we hit 400? 500?

DeletedUser

I'm friends with most of BaI-GX and have great respect for [BA] so I personally wouldn't want to get involved. We're in 2 wars atm anyway so that doesn't make it easier haha. It looks to be a good fight though.

DeletedUser

Funny

Apparently they didn't even bother to tell their poor unfortunate players over here that they were at war with us before declaring such.

All I can say to the unfortunates is ouch that sucks next time try a tribe that warns it's members they are declaring war on your neighbors.

Rashelle

DeletedUser

Wow, i'll be keeping my eye on this topic for sure.. looks like one massive war with a lot of people involved and in several different K's.. Good luck to all.

DeletedUser

Side 1: TWA-R TWA-N1 TWA-N3 TWA-NE TWA-SE TWA-SW [BA] [BAK]

Side 2: AoO AoO-D AoO-S

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 39
Difference: 94

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 677,812
Side 2: 179,795
Difference: 498,017

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,273
Side 2: 36,207
Difference: 15,934

image.php

Good luck to both sides :)

DeletedUser

So many nobles and so few against each other. That should pick up though. 133 villages in the last 24 hours, expanding pretty quickly.

DeletedUser

Well we didn't know that we were about to be attacked by them so we were nobling other tagets :icon_wink:

I took 2 from AF someone else 2 from xGoDx etc etc...

But trust me we know where to turn our attention next.

Another fun fact from a conversation with an old friend in AoO-S earlier today : They haven't been informed that they are at war with us , they only know of a war with AF , who in their turn have no clue that they were at war with them :icon_rolleyes:

I am getting slightly confused but nvm :icon_wink: