*aow* declares on L.O.L

DeletedUser

I made a thread a while ago called something like, 'Top ten reasons why you would fail early on in a new world'.

I'm now upto 12 reasons after reading some of the posts on here.

DeletedUser

Look you can flame me as much as you want but when he goes after my friend i have every right to go for the jugular. I mean insult me as much as you want because i know you do not know me and that anyone who does knows i am a nice guy until you insult my friends! So fyi cough cough did he not insult travis and his life? so please do not have double standards ? ;) No be a good smext smurf!

DeletedUser

Ok now lets turn this on you? Why do you choose to come onto this thread and then bash people you know nothing about and just make assumptions! So who are you because by the way you type and try to put other people down like this it seems that as a child you where not given much love by your parents. i.e. no love from mummy? Thus you need to project yourself on other people and put them down to try to make yourself feel better! So please just think before you post because as mummy might of told you "you are not getting any love from me son, go see your XXXXX of a father"

:(

NOW BEHAVE!

He's the one that should behave? :icon_rolleyes:
To be honest he called out a very important point which your friend might be able to learn from... No matter how badly you disagree with what your tribemates say on the forums you keep your feelings for yourself or discuss them privately... It will just hurt both you and your tribes rep even more to express your anger, that is of course unless this is followed up by the member getting dismissed or something similar... What you did is kinda like a politician telling the media he think some of the people he works with have no clue of what they're doing, then go back to work :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well here's a laugh for you all.

*AOW*'s leadership have disbanded the tribe after a whole day and a half of conflict. No reasons except they feel they are not as good leaders as they were on other worlds... you don't say :icon_biggrin:

This is the most embarrasing conflict I have ever had the missfortune to be involved in.

As a result I thought I would summarise the leadership of *AOW* for those who did not know them so well:

After weeks of incatives being eaten under their noses the leadership decide to goto war:

untitled-2.jpg

After making sure they were secure in a safe position (or so they thought) they decided to start:

BCAQRC27CCAC1307YCAPJOPXMCADGEC7BCA.jpg

A short time later they decided to break the tw rules and also started receiving attacks from LOL:

2CA6QWI6FCAYHBEKWCA4HUZTJCAU3LKFICA.jpg

Some sound leadership was needed right now to pull the tribe together so they sent a defiant message to LOL:

im-a-chikin-lol-1.jpg

They wanted to be sure that the LOL leadership knew exactly how they felt the war was going:

KCAOBR2HFCAWDBTNLCA35E364CA4KLC9VCA.jpg

So they decided to backstab the entire tribe, disbanded and drank a toast to each other:

6CA62U3PUCAJQRG0MCA3HRXTFCALZ2RC8CA.jpg

I won't forget you illustrious leaders and will make a few visits to your villages soon:

NCAFU0X08CAYTTG0XCAWV6IGUCAJBVHZ6CA.jpg

JF

Edit - Pictures too small but i'm supposed to be working - will look at later

DeletedUser

hahaha

this war was pointless

aow was a tribe from world one that controlled k85 merged into wle way back I was the duke then decided to start it up again

its no more because back in w1 players were active and willing to fight for the tribe

hear and now allot are not they will just log in upgrade and log out
*why not log in setting delete account *

I would like to wish Downie85 JonnyFlame andyhag mtg-ruud orogmar qwadagaara and robin-hood the best of luck they will be snapped up quickly
as these players did more than just log in and upgrade
but you can’t win a war with 10 players spread over 2 continents at this early stage in the game.

Right I would close this thread and focus on the war in k56 with icuras will be allot more entertaining

p.s. im tribeless so pm me with invites

DeletedUser

@ kieran:lol: i had quit but reading that last bit i'ma stay just to cat you down to a mouse, then maybe you get an invite to that huge family known as the Barbs

DeletedUser

kieran730 said:
Right I would close this thread and focus on the war in k56 with icuras will be allot more entertaining

eh? you saying that you're going to war with us? :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no i didnt mean war with you

i meant to watch the war you are already involved in within k56

DeletedUser

so you disbanded your tribe so you could "watch" icarus war:lol: i can think of some pretty shitty excuse for disbanding a tribe but man i think i love you:icon_confused:

Hamer The Nail

nah there are worse wars that go on

(Wars that are declared on second day of server before BP is even over)

Hamer The Nail

and gore is involved in a rim "war" against 4 tribes and the stats are just stupid as most of members on both sides neither have nobles or nukes

DeletedUser

due to the lack of 1337 in this thread, I decided to turn it up a notch
[spoil]
what-she-said-lg.gif
[/spoil]

kieran730 today at 11:54
hello

i wonted to contact you all saying i made a big mistake disbanding aow i know this

l.o.l leader and one other has been banned and wont be back for this reason i feel we would be better off rebuilding what we can of aow under a new name a tribe status

if any of you wish to go with this then please mail me for an invite we can still work as one

if not to join in a tribe i run then in anouther exsisting tribe??

as you can see, he wants me to rejoin a tribe that he disbanded without discussing it with the council.

[spoil]
no-excuses.jpg
[/spoil]

don't even know why mtg wanted to merge with you guys in the first place.

kieran730 on 13.01. at 14:13
right i am going to be disbanding aow

all players in k56 [ally]iRelax[/ally] have offerd you a place messege them

the top players in k57 im sure lol will send you an invite as they will wont the points everyone else i hope you find a tribe for yourself

the reason i have done this is i dont feel the tribe wonts to fight a war not enough players are trying to help out each other

and also i dont feel i am the leader i used to be otherwise we would be more organised and sronger then we are

kieran730

also i will be staying around to see what happens but also starting in w46 the new on in the NW if you wont to join me there be very happy to see you there and lets hope im still here after this decision!!!!

not only did he not bother to type with proper grammar,
he also said this:

everyone else i hope you find a tribe for yourself
hmm?

the reason i have done this is i dont feel the tribe wonts to fight a war not enough players are trying to help out each other
and you are, by internally nobling some of our members, amiright?

kieran730 on 03.01. at 12:46
fo f..k sake robin-hood is not on the claims furums read them before thinking you can attack a player that is a duke of this tribe

i still cant beleive you see a red dot and think oo i will attacks lol

attacks get planned first if this is the only rule you learn

if you wanted to internally noble our members that way,
maybe you should have taken the "duke" of the tribe out first?

kieran730 has removed you from his Buddy list Jan 14,2010 12:54

DeletedUser19924

and gore is involved in a rim "war" against 4 tribes and the stats are just stupid as most of members on both sides neither have nobles or nukes

I stand corrected this is the worst war ever. :icon_twisted:

What compels players to war without Nobles. It's sad and stupid.

Back on topic though Kieran730 joined up with KoC.

Last edited by a moderator: