*aow* declares on L.O.L

DeletedUser

Yes, had a quick look:

I've done the stats from yesterday afternoon as i'm sure the war was started officially around then:

Side 1:
Tribes: L.o.L
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: *AOW*
Players:
Timeframe: 11/01/2010 15:00:00 to 12/01/2010 20:21:44
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
image.php

DeletedUser

Yes, it's awful,

I do hope this thread does not get posted on anymore so it can be swept into the mists of ignorance.

DeletedUser

well what can i say people the power of AOW is gonna have to make me quit this world:lol: AOW are a bunch of dirty barb nobling unsmiley faces:) go L.o.L:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

also slapnuts just because you decide to declare yesterday doesnt mean this didnt start sooner:icon_rolleyes: why would we bother to declare on a bunch of barbs:lol:

DeletedUser

This is sad.
Please do not let this horrible war declaration impose negative views on the members of AOW.
As this is a noob tribe, they have set up a noob council.
Now, not everyone in this tribe is noob.
So please reconsider when you're judging us.

DeletedUser

Well what can i say travis! you are in the tribe! numb nuts! :p

-Alias-

This is sad.
Please do not let this horrible war declaration impose negative views on the members of AOW.
As this is a noob tribe, they have set up a noob council.
Now, not everyone in this tribe is noob.
So please reconsider when you're judging us.

Wow. How are people going to reconsider when you just blatantly bashed your own tribe in the forums... Personally I didn't count A.O.W. out as a good tribe. But with your post you have edged me in the direction that none of you in that tribe know what you are doing. The fact that you just threw your tribe in front of a bus in order to save your own reputation shows what type of player you are. Don't you think. So not only have you worsened the views of your tribe to the public you made yourself look like an idiot. Your post is ten times more damaging to your tribe then this war declaration at least in my eyes. Anyone who calls there own tribe "Noobs" is probably more inexperienced then the rest of the bunch there.

DeletedUser

Wow. How are people going to reconsider when you just blatantly bashed your own tribe in the forums... Personally I didn't count A.O.W. out as a good tribe. But with your post you have edged me in the direction that none of you in that tribe know what you are doing. The fact that you just threw your tribe in front of a bus in order to save your own reputation shows what type of player you are. Don't you think. So not only have you worsened the views of your tribe to the public you made yourself look like an idiot. Your post is ten times more damaging to your tribe then this war declaration at least in my eyes. Anyone who calls there own tribe "Noobs" is probably more inexperienced then the rest of the bunch there.

Lol.
What type of player am I, then?
I call them as I see them.
What exactly is your malfunction?
Are you participating in this so-called war?
Or just some lonely fellow looking to seem better than someone else.
The tribe leaders know exactly how I feel.
As I said, not all member of AOW are noobs.
Mainly just mtg-ruud.
Think how you want based on what I say, because it does not impact me.
I am a great player, if you disagree, then that's your own complex.
Lol, I was merely remarking on how horrible this war declaration came to be.
I doubt that it was cleared by the council.
Now, if you please, go away.

DeletedUser

downie, I respect you, but this is probably the second time you've bashed on mtg

Downie85 said:
Now, Kieran, I ask you, why have [player]mtg-ruud[/player] as forum mod?
He is completely useless.

yeah, mtg could've done a waayy better job with the tribal forums and the pnp,
but that was unnecessary

-Alias-

Lol.
I call them as I see them.
What exactly is your malfunction?
Or just some lonely fellow looking to seem better than someone else.
The tribe leaders know exactly how I feel.
As I said, not all member of AOW are noobs.
Mainly just mtg-ruud.
I am a great player, if you disagree, then that's your own complex.
Lol, I was merely remarking on how horrible this war declaration came to be.
I doubt that it was cleared by the council.
Now, if you please, go away.

If thats what you took from my post so be it the fact that your even arguing with me is funny, I'll now pick apart you post again to try to somehow make things a bit clearer for you.

Based on the tribe your in the way you type and the fact that you have to bash others to try to prove yourself not a very good one. Just because you have a high point count on a different world doesn't impress anyone.

No, nowhere near it but judging by the stats are you one to talk.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: *AOW*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: L.o.L
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 22
Difference: 17

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,243
Side 2: 56,135
Difference: 47,892

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 8,786
Difference: 8,786

image.php

[/spoil]

Judging by your speedy reply and your defensive nature i'm sure my post impacted you quite a bit. I'm not going to be bothered responding to you anymore it;s not a superiority complex you just fail to bring anything of substance to the table.

DeletedUser

It impacted me so much, I broke a window.
I'm not anywhere near this war either..
What a bummer, eh?
Mainly, my speediness was boredom.
You're the one to first jump down my throat.
As far as I see it, this is a place where I'm allowed to express my opinion.
Anyway, this is over and done.
Next?

DeletedUser

Ok now lets turn this on you? Why do you choose to come onto this thread and then bash people you know nothing about and just make assumptions! So who are you because by the way you type and try to put other people down like this it seems that as a child you where not given much love by your parents. i.e. no love from mummy? Thus you need to project yourself on other people and put them down to try to make yourself feel better! So please just think before you post because as mummy might of told you "you are not getting any love from me son, go see your XXXXX of a father"

:(

NOW BEHAVE!

-Alias-

Ok now lets turn this on you? Why do you choose to come onto this thread and then bash people you know nothing about and just make assumptions! So who are you because by the way you type and try to put other people down like this it seems that as a child you where not given much love by your parents. i.e. no love from mummy? Thus you need to project yourself on other people and put them down to try to make yourself feel better! So please just think before you post because as mummy might of told you "you are not getting any love from me son, go see your XXXXX of a father"

NOW BEHAVE!

I do it because you guys do it simple as that, you can argue it all you want. I am doing exactly what you two are doing to prove my point, You guys are just to arrogant, and ignorant to figure it out.

The rest of your post is just...Honestly Cmon I'm not sure if it was a failed attempt at humor or you really are just that stupid to try to attack someones personal life through the forums. Now why don't you keep trying to protect your coplayer because you see your friend getting embarrassed on the forums. The nly difference between your post and mine is that I actually have facts and think before I post you two are just hopeless.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to be bothered responding to you anymore it;s not a superiority complex you just fail to bring anything of substance to the table.

Lol.
Liar liar pants on fire!

I do it because you guys do it simple as that, you can argue it all you want. I am doing exactly what you two are doing to prove my point, You guys are just to arrogant, and ignorant to figure it out.

The rest of your post is just...Honestly Cmon I'm not sure if it was a failed attempt at humor or you really are just that stupid to try to attack someones personal life through the forums. Now why don't you keep trying to protect your coplayer because you see your friend getting embarrassed on the forums. The nly difference between your post and mine is that I actually have facts and think before I post you two are just hopeless.

Wow, you truely make a tough point!
Too bad I could care less of your beliefs.
Come on now, take your own advice and just leave it be.
Tsk tsk, liars are awful.

Tic Toc

NOW BEHAVE!

I'm pretty sure Alias came to this thread with full intention of helping the original poster. The opinion he gave of the original post was expressed by two or three other players beforehand, however, unlike them, he gave some constructive criticism on how to improve. He in no way, shape, or form "bashed" people on assumptions "to project himself on other people and put them down to try to make himself feel better."

On the contrary, it was Fake Travis who claimed that he didn't want to be associated with his "noob tribe," and that he would like everyone to "please reconsider when judging us." If that's not self inflating one's ego off bashing someone, I don't know what is.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Lol.
Liar liar pants on fire!

He didn't respond to you now did he? A careful examination of these things we call S-e-n-t-e-n-c-e-s (pronounced - sen-ten-siz) would have led you to a more careful and well thought out response. But Thanks for playing... Wait whats this? We have a runner up prize!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g

Wow, you truely make a tough point!
Too bad I could care less of your beliefs.
Come on now, take your own advice and just leave it be.
Tsk tsk, liars are awful.

Ignorance FTW!

DeletedUser5175

NOW BEHAVE!

Attacking ones personal life on the forums is one of the lowest and worst thing you could possibly do on the forums.

Now you have half the forums flaming you.