Apathy family especially to aPATHETIC H0LLYGH0ST

• Thread starter DeletedUser119651
  • Start date

DeletedUser119651

Guys i know that probably the easy way it's always the best to take but after what you wrote and said against Sam and COPR didn't you fell little bit shame about this moves??

I mean, is it possible that you are really so weak to make this kind of move?? i grow up as a player loving smash nukes against my enemy, less diplomacy and more war...

finally how was the old TW, more respect and less dirty game.... ( i speak about the old in TW in my server where for a think like this you could have all the W against you, because let's speak honestly, the way of playing of Apathy is embarrassing for a real warriors, so probably in there you have more diplomatic that like avoid the facts than warriors ready to fight )

Just make less video-topic speak less and play more

DeletedUser116879

Guys i know that probably the easy way it's always the best to take but after what you wrote and said against Sam and COPR didn't you fell little bit shame about this moves??

I mean, is it possible that you are really so weak to make this kind of move?? i grow up as a player loving smash nukes against my enemy, less diplomacy and more war...

finally how was the old TW, more respect and less dirty game.... ( i speak about the old in TW in my server where for a think like this you could have all the W against you, because let's speak honestly, the way of playing of Apathy is embarrassing for a real warriors, so probably in there you have more diplomatic that like avoid the facts than warriors ready to fight )

Just make less video-topic speak less and play more

You say that we are not fighters but we have been keeping up with the other top 3 tribes with 30 members spread wise and have not used family tribes up until this point. Yes, you are right to say that holly was wrong to criticize and then repeat what he criticized. However, you have no right to insult Apathy as a tribe. And yes people do make mistakes. The other top 3 tribe leaders have as well and that's life. Yes, people will abuse them and watch for every mistake but that is how the world and the game works. Politics. But you can't criticize a group based on one event. At least not in my opinion. on an overview of multiple events yes, but not on one.

-Creeper

DeletedUser119651

i didn't insult just stand fact mate in may view apathy make more than one mistake. As with SAGA for example, As declaring war first to CORP and after see that probably was not an easy job ,you decide to make it easy by taking becool. In my opinion we have already more than one event of bad leadership from APathy, after this is just my point of view about how you handle with tribe much better than you...

DeletedUser116879

i didn't insult just stand fact mate in may view apathy make more than one mistake. As with SAGA for example, As declaring war first to CORP and after see that probably was not an easy job ,you decide to make it easy by taking becool. In my opinion we have already more than one event of bad leadership from APathy, after this is just my point of view about how you handle with tribe much better than you...
how was Saga and Corp war mistakes? please explain.

-Creeper

DeletedUser119651

the mistake with saga was probably had an alliance with them that after you break and declare war on them....second mistake was probably underestimate CORP and declaring war so pride and sure to do good. Just fact...that's why finally you take becool with you in the war :)

DeletedUser116879

the mistake with saga was probably had an alliance with them that after you break and declare war on them....second mistake was probably underestimate CORP and declaring war so pride and sure to do good. Just fact...that's why finally you take becool with you in the war :)
Clearly you are behind the ball with what happened to us and SAGA so just for the fact of proving you wrong I will give u a short summary.

So we had an alliance solely on the fact that they wanted to war corp with us. So we said okay well you do an op on them while we stack your front (because at the time they had a big front with corp and we did not) but after we stacked they kept delaying the op they said they would do. Then they started to noble barbs and small players right behind us so we said stop it. they didn't. They also kept nobling villas closer and closer into our area from their core. so we dropped alliance and shortly after declared war as our front with them was large. Then we started nobling their villas and they threw insult after insult saying "fight your own war, why should we op Corp?". And it was like, well you said you would do the op on them and we said okay alliance. So what is up with that?

Soon after Saga's leader quit and their tribe was breaking. Right after we broke them and were gaining much ground Becool and Corp recruited. those that went to becool later left becool cause they did not want a nap with Apathy so they went to Corp. Some people say "mistakes were made" by Apathy" because we did not recruit players from SAGA but in reality we didn't want to recruit their players because most of them were either small/easy food/ or didn't farm. So why would we recruit that? How is that a mistake?

And not even gonna bother to talk about the Corp story cause to many sides to it.

-Creeper

DeletedUser119651

i was in SAGA and the players that you called small easy or food are the players who actually show that you are just mediocre players who needs to take another tribe to combat the war that YOU declared and again just fact, the stats speaks not the imagination...

DeletedUser116879

i was in SAGA and the players that you called small easy or food are the players who actually show that you are just mediocre players who needs to take another tribe to combat the war that YOU declared and again just fact, the stats speaks not the imagination...
lol. So lets say america declares war on germany. America have to win in a year or they have a terrible army? no. And a tribe declaring doesent mean they can't cooperate with other tribes. its ******* tribalwars, you can't get mad cause we are playing how the game is supposed to be played. its called tactics.

-Creeper

DeletedUser116879

And you do realize that you didint respond to my question. How was Saga and Corp war a mistake? If you cant answer thats fine. Just dont bring something else up to avoid the blatant L you are being handed.

-Creeper

DeletedUser119651

ahahaah it's called be just mediocre players nothing more mate, it's tribal war and if you always played like this you should probably think to change game and play farmville or somethig like this...

you declared war on COPR, you saw that was a tough work so you try put all the W against CORP and when you understood that probably was not possible you take with you becool,,,nothing wrong with that mate just saying my opinion about your fearless way of playing against tribe better than your it's little bit a shame after your show of be good players with good leadership :):rolleyes:

DeletedUser116879

ahahaah it's called be just mediocre players nothing more mate, it's tribal war and if you always played like this you should probably think to change game and play farmville or somethig like this...

you declared war on COPR, you saw that was a tough work so you try put all the W against CORP and when you understood that probably was not possible you take with you becool,,,nothing wrong with that mate just saying my opinion about your fearless way of playing against tribe better than your it's little bit a shame after your show of be good players with good leadership :):rolleyes:
But lets think about this. If our war is a stalemate meaning both tribes are doing equally well. How does us trying to break the stalemate make us worse? because I can promise you any tribe would want to break a stalemate to their side if they had the opportunity. So once again in what way in this war is Corp superior? because i dont know what you are looking at but what I see is even for now.

-Creeper

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Seems you are mistaken.
Corp was not even a consideration when Apathy took in BeCool. Only Rimjob was.

If Apathy and Corp continue fighting a stalemate, then no matter who eventually would win... Rimjob would win this world.
They'd have near the entire West of the world before I think we could see a conclusion to the prior war.
And if Apathy wins v Corp, I don't see it recruiting much of Corp to balance out the scales of Rimjob's large lead.

So therefore I recruited BeCool, because either we stand together and try and fight against larger numbers now...
Or we do it after Corp.
In both situations Apathy is outnumbered heavily by either Corp prior to a family forming, or after by Corp and Rimjob.

Cry about hypocrisy all you want (Though where do you all have the idea from that I hate families? I lead families before any of you even knew what TW is.), all I'm doing is giving us a fighting chance.

DeletedUser119759

Seems you are mistaken.
Corp was not even a consideration when Apathy took in BeCool. Only Rimjob was.

If Apathy and Corp continue fighting a stalemate, then no matter who eventually would win... Rimjob would win this world.
They'd have near the entire West of the world before I think we could see a conclusion to the prior war.
And if Apathy wins v Corp, I don't see it recruiting much of Corp to balance out the scales of Rimjob's large lead.

So therefore I recruited BeCool, because either we stand together and try and fight against larger numbers now...
Or we do it after Corp.
In both situations Apathy is outnumbered heavily by either Corp prior to a family forming, or after by Corp and Rimjob.

Cry about hypocrisy all you want (Though where do you all have the idea from that I hate families? I lead families before any of you even knew what TW is.), all I'm doing is giving us a fighting chance.

I was rooting for apathy against corp. I honest think your crew could have defeated CORP in the long run. Now, you have rimjob against you guys. I have to say, that was a poor leadership decision on your part to recruit BeCool, thinking rimjob wouldn't do anything about it.

Apathy has to go against 2 good tribes? RIP

DeletedUser116879

I was rooting for apathy against corp. I honest think your crew could have defeated CORP in the long run. Now, you have rimjob against you guys. I have to say, that was a poor leadership decision on your part to recruit BeCool, thinking rimjob wouldn't do anything about it.

Apathy has to go against 2 good tribes? RIP
Rimjob were going to recruit them as well soooo.

-Creeper

DeletedUser120243

guys everyone can recruit, apathy, Corp, rimjob, any of the tribes could recruit players
but the decision to join or not is with the players
and I guess be cool did the right move joining apathy

play for the fun of the game and stop crying out your loss of them not joining you guys.
peace✌

DeletedUser119651

Guys i just gave my opinion about how apathy plays TW...i am pretty sure that apathy has good player able to face a war against CORP, but Unfortunately i can't say the same about your leadership that in my way so personal opinion, it's playing one of the worst leadership that i never seen for many reason like:

Put in a bad light the leadership of COPR, when finally the facts show us the opposite in term of game playing in the war

Underestimate COPR thinking was an easy job showing also a funny pride with your declaration here in the forum

But the worst probably it's that u run from a clean war trying in all way that you can to find an easy way to deal with COPR... ( like trying to put all the W against CORP and when this not possible just taking becool )

Anyway this is just my point of view so can be different, i prefer play so i will not continue to answer at silly answers or fake explanation i don't care about it, was just a post to explain u my opinion about a way of playing, so good war and may the best win :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Guys i just gave my opinion about how apathy plays TW...i am pretty sure that apathy has good player able to face a war against CORP, but Unfortunately i can't say the same about your leadership that in my way so personal opinion, it's playing one of the worst leadership that i never seen for many reason like:

Put in a bad light the leadership of COPR, when finally the facts show us the opposite in term of game playing in the war

Underestimate COPR thinking was an easy job showing also a funny pride with your declaration here in the forum

But the worst probably it's that u run from a clean war trying in all way that you can to find an easy way to deal with COPR... ( like trying to put all the W against CORP and when this not possible just taking becool )

Anyway this is just my point of view so can be different, i prefer play so i will not continue to answer at silly answers or fake explanation i don't care about it, was just a post to explain u my opinion about a way of playing, so good war and may the best win :)

Put in a bad light the leadership of CORP? Perhaps. All I shared was my own experiences with Sam. He knows he doesn't have the best of reputations and seems to have learned to live with it. Not sure why that is my fault. How have I shown the opposite though?

Underestimate Corp? No. We're holding them even with the size difference, now that is evened out I'm sure they would not be able to hold much longer. Unless someone else intervenes. But yes, I do suffer from to much pride.

We did not run from a clean war the way you say it. At the start this was already "unfair" to us, but we decided to push ahead and declare on our own. But Rimjob said they would join in. I didn't ask them to at the beginning, though I did want to know if they would and they said they would. So we started it off, if they hadn't we would've waited and cleaned up our rim first but whatever.
Some time goes along, I ask them when they plan on joining in and I'm given the 8th of april. A date a bit far away in the future to my liking at the time, but ok.
And then I see the video from the OP and hear it'll be postponed even further? But they are going ahead against Becool? I'm sorry but whatever my war with Corp was supposed to be, it would be meaningless if Rimjob would dominate half this world before Apathy and Corp came to a conclusion. Which is why I made my move.

I hope this helped to explain what my reasoning's were for my various actions. If not feel free to contact me on Skype and ask some other questions, or ask them here.

DeletedUser119150

I didn't insult just stand fact mate in may view apathy make more than one mistake. As with SAGA for example, As declaring war first to CORP and after see that probably was not an easy job, you decide to make it easy by taking becool. In my opinion, we have already more than one event of bad leadership from Apathy, after this is just my point of view about how you handle with tribe much better than you...
well ur title is a blunt insult how can you say u r not insulting LOL
and this is tribal wars no mistake is made if you r warring other tribes and if as u say SAGA was such a pro-tribe with so many pro players why did they need to merge with corp?
How is this an EVEN WAR when APATHY isn't even the same size as CORP and didn't CORP had NAP as their almost academy tribe (Now EMPIRE btw)
and how can you say its bad leadership if the tribe itself is enjoining playing it you r not to decide if the leadership is bad or not, as you r not from apathy

ahahaah it's called be just mediocre players nothing more mate, it's tribal war and if you always played like this you should probably think to change game and play Farmville or something like this...

you declared war on COPR, you saw that was a tough work so you try put all the W against CORP and when you understood that probably was not possible you take with you becool,,,nothing wrong with that mate just saying my opinion about your fearless way of playing against tribe better than your it's little bit a shame after your show of being good players with good leadership :):rolleyes:

Don't think you r the best person to give advice after you merge with CORP

Put in a bad light the leadership of CORP? Perhaps. All I shared was my own experiences with Sam. He knows he doesn't have the best of reputations and seems to have learned to live with it. Not sure why that is my fault. How have I shown the opposite, though?

Underestimate Corp? No. We're holding them even with the size difference, now that is evened out I'm sure they would not be able to hold much longer. Unless someone else intervenes. But yes, I do suffer from to much pride.

We did not run from a clean war the way you say it. At the start, this was already "unfair" to us, but we decided to push ahead and declare on our own. But Rimjob said they would join in. I didn't ask them to at the beginning, though I did want to know if they would and they said they would. So we started it off, if they hadn't we would've waited and cleaned up our rim first but whatever.
Some time goes along, I ask them when they plan on joining in and I'm given the 8th of April. A date a bit far away in the future to my liking at the time, but ok.
And then I see the video from the OP and hear it'll be postponed even further? But they are going ahead against Becool? I'm sorry but whatever my war with Corp was supposed to be, it would be meaningless if Rimjob would dominate half this world before Apathy and Corp came to a conclusion. Which is why I made my move.

I hope this helped to explain what my reasoning's were for my various actions. If not feel free to contact me on Skype and ask some other questions, or ask them here.
And pls get ur fact straight before bashing someone's name

and pls right CORP instead of COPR (just telling to edit or watch it if you cmnt further not bashing u for it)

DeletedUser116879

well ur title is a blunt insult how can you say u r not insulting LOL
and this is tribal wars no mistake is made if you r warring other tribes and if as u say SAGA was such a pro-tribe with so many pro players why did they need to merge with corp?
How is this an EVEN WAR when APATHY isn't even the same size as CORP and didn't CORP had NAP as their almost academy tribe (Now EMPIRE btw)
and how can you say its bad leadership if the tribe itself is enjoining playing it you r not to decide if the leadership is bad or not, as you r not from apathy

Don't think you r the best person to give advice after you merge with CORP

And pls get ur fact straight before bashing someone's name

and pls right CORP instead of COPR (just telling to edit or watch it if you cmnt further not bashing u for it)
Lol himanshu you are the last person who can tell others to watch for spelling mistakes :p Sorry but it's true. ;)

-Creeper

SetsukiX

In which point in game did u see apathy running away from the war? I dont really get this but is it wrong for a tribe to recruit? all tribes do that? XD Its already mentioned that becool joining is unrelated to CORP but why are u still insisting it in all ur posts..? People are just being salty since becool didnt join rimjob but apathy instead. I would say Jasper made the right choice to stop rimjob from hugging everyone on the other side of the world when apathy and corp are seriously fighting on this side.

Last edited: