Apathy family especially to aPATHETIC H0LLYGH0ST

• Thread starter DeletedUser119651
  • Start date

DeletedUser119689

We wouldnt of recruited a whole tribe, we had a decision awhile back as a tribe (RJ) which was a vote to take in 10 or maybe less players from becool.

The council made the decisions there was some for it and some against. In the end we werent going to recruit from becool but decided to war them. But then Apathy came along and turned the whole tribe of becool into their sister tribe hahaha, and he likes to critise RJ.

But at the end of the day we werent going to recuit if Apathy never took in the whole tribe. The council made the decision, we were willing to war instead.

Hope that clears a little bit up from people saying we were also going to recruit from Becool.

~Tom

Deleted User - 10017355

Did you watch your dukes video @tj dj ? He said he wanted to recruit from beCool but they didn't want to join him. Except for the couple of players he mentioned ofc

DeletedUser119689

Yes i watched it haha, but he was one that wanted to recruit. Like i said we decided to war.

We would recruit key players if they proved themselves to us in that war also if they did want to join RJ.

~Tom

Deleted User - 10017355

Are you apart of the leadership group in RJ?

DeletedUser119689

Nope ;) im just a common solider, i know whats roughly gone on with becool decisions.

~Tom

DeletedUser119689

Lol call me what you will haha whats done is done. Just gotta have fun apathy made their decision and so did becool.
Rj made a decision to war with becool but there is no more becool :( its the sister tribe to apathy. When is apathy gonna recruit Mantis and TRK? Which i know is planned lol

~Tom

DeletedUser120243

You mock apathy abt recruiting
While rimjob did a lot of merges with the rim,which imo you think as something else I guess!?
Also I don't think apathy did as many merges as ur tribe did in this world.

Also this is a war game there will be recruits in Tribes at different timelines as the world progresses.so no use making unnecessary comments abt trk and mantis joining them which I guess is not true

If u and ur members can't bare all this then ask ur leaderS to go on for a three way war - corp, rimjob ,apathy
Which everyone would love to see

DeletedUser116879

You mock apathy abt recruiting
While rimjob did a lot of merges with the rim,which imo you think as something else I guess!?
Also I don't think apathy did as many merges as ur tribe did in this world.

Also this is a war game there will be recruits in Tribes at different timelines as the world progresses.so no use making unnecessary comments abt trk and mantis joining them which I guess is not true

If u and ur members can't bare all this then ask ur leaderS to go on for a three way war - corp, rimjob ,apathy
Which everyone would love to see
Up and till now we have had the same 30 except for one tribe merge that was lke 5 players. but compared to the other top tribes that was little to nothing.

-Creeper

SterlingArcher

Just to keep it objective... It's really had to compare the situation/s in which Apathy was born and in which Yahoo! was. Apathy had a premade with 30 players pretty much from the get-go, to be fair, some were pp farmers. Still... yahoo! was hardly a premade, couple of people had already played with Ronnie before but most including me are people that were just recruited old school style :p

I'm not saying that as an excuse but It's pretty easy to bash a tribe without doing your research regarding the circumstances It was born in. Each situation is completely unique and It's hard to judge our very, very different situations, Apathy and Corp were a top tribe from the moment they were born, we were in a completely different situation.

We're a hardworking tribe and if that means giving out rimjobs to make ends meet every now and then... so be it.

Andrew.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Just to keep it objective... It's really had to compare the situation/s in which Apathy was born and in which Yahoo! was. Apathy had a premade with 30 players pretty much from the get-go, to be fair, some were pp farmers. Still... yahoo! was hardly a premade, couple of people had already played with Ronnie before but most including me are people that were just recruited old school style :p

I'm not saying that as an excuse but It's pretty easy to bash a tribe without doing your research regarding the circumstances It was born in. Each situation is completely unique and It's hard to judge our very, very different situations, Apathy and Corp were a top tribe from the moment they were born, we were in a completely different situation.

We're a hardworking tribe and if that means giving out rimjobs to make ends meet every now and then... so be it.

Andrew.

Sorry but I'm about sick and tired of hearing how fortunate we are for having started as a premade.
I came into this world with a bunch of people not planning on taking it seriously, the only ones that were, were people I didn't know much like Diamond Dallas or Afraid of the Dark.
I had no existing council, I made it from scratch. Just giving LordUlven, TW Rosa and ToPaT baron privs because they asked for them.
I had no plans whatsoever in this world.
I recruited people I didn't even know such as Voidemon or Kit Kat. because someone said they'd be good.
I've literally invited people I met on W90 on the rim, who barely knew what a nuke was, one of them had never farmed before in his life.

It feels like the only reason you call Apathy a premade is because of the thread I made before we started, or simply because "Well h0llygh0st is duke, they must have been a premade and had a plan"
Hell no we didn't. But thanks for the compliment I guess. I suppose I did quite a few things very right without even trying. (I mean before late December or so.)

DeletedUser120304

It feels like the only reason you call Apathy a premade is because of the thread I made before we started, or simply because "Well h0llygh0st is duke, they must have been a premade and had a plan"
Hell no we didn't. But thanks for the compliment I guess. I suppose I did quite a few things very right without even trying. (I mean before late December or so.)

I had no ties with anyone in Apathy before, and here I am; almost half of the current Apathy members were interviewed by me to join as NEW MEMBERS THAT HAD NO PREVIOUS TIES EITHER.

haters-gonna-hate-potatoes-gonna-potate.png

SterlingArcher

Sorry but I'm about sick and tired of hearing how fortunate we are for having started as a premade.
I came into this world with a bunch of people not planning on taking it seriously, the only ones that were, were people I didn't know much like Diamond Dallas or Afraid of the Dark.
I had no existing council, I made it from scratch. Just giving LordUlven, TW Rosa and ToPaT baron privs because they asked for them.
I had no plans whatsoever in this world.
I recruited people I didn't even know such as Voidemon or Kit Kat. because someone said they'd be good.
I've literally invited people I met on W90 on the rim, who barely knew what a nuke was, one of them had never farmed before in his life.

It's not like I'm bashing you or Apathy as a whole for that at all. So I don't know why you're annoyed by me pointing that out since the only reason I did was because someone compared two different tribes in completely different situations as if though It'd be fair.

My claim was It's a premade and that's just because it is. Pre-mades used to be something that people would be happy to call themselves.
I realize there's some hypocrisy in my comment however, as I did say myself that one should not make assumptions about a tribe he doesn't know all the details about, so I apologize.

Andrew.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
It's not like I'm bashing you or Apathy as a whole for that at all. So I don't know why you're annoyed by me pointing that out since the only reason I did was because someone compared two different tribes in completely different situations as if though It'd be fair.

My claim was It's a premade and that's just because it is. Pre-mades used to be something that people would be happy to call themselves.
I realize there's some hypocrisy in my comment however, as I did say myself that one should not make assumptions about a tribe he doesn't know all the details about, so I apologize.

Andrew.

It wasn't meant to you alone, but all the ones using that as some sort of justification for why Apathy is expected to do better in this world.
Like Minyoung just said (Didn't know him before this world, but strong council member now nonetheless.) A lot of us are new and some old have come back to play more seriously now.
But our man chat still has people in it who just spammed and have never played a single day on W91 :p It's larger than the W91 Skype Chat and a remnant of what we came here to do...
Mess around and have fun. Like we just don't care ;)

DeletedUser119150

Andrew.
well u see the whole thread is made just to bash apathy and the person who made have some really extream opinions on how the other tribe shd play their game wish he was even if a little bit as open minded as you.

DeletedUser116879

I also didint know anyone in Apathy before i joined which was not early on. But i sure am glad we joined. Just throwing my 2 cents in.

-Creeper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71223

I don't know how this thread can have so many posts when the one who started it doesn't even know how to spell his own tribes tag. Should of ended right there. How can you take that guy seriously?