Apathy family especially to aPATHETIC H0LLYGH0ST

• Thread starter DeletedUser119651
  • Start date

beebetter

We didn't join here to win, we just threw darts at a chess board and son of a bitch.. one stuck. so we made a tribe that don't care. now we are stuck with it so what do we do now? lets see. we get others to make it work, Blame others always works later game. and when all else fails.. I personally Blame Solo... Bee..

DeletedUser70389

We didn't join here to win, we just threw darts at a chess board and son of a bitch.. one stuck. so we made a tribe that don't care. now we are stuck with it so what do we do now? lets see. we get others to make it work, Blame others always works later game. and when all else fails.. I personally Blame Solo... Bee..

Damn solo. #bringbackNUTZ

DeletedUser

Sorry but I'm about sick and tired of hearing how fortunate we are for having started as a premade.
I came into this world with a bunch of people not planning on taking it seriously, the only ones that were, were people I didn't know much like Diamond Dallas or Afraid of the Dark.
I had no existing council, I made it from scratch. Just giving LordUlven, TW Rosa and ToPaT baron privs because they asked for them.
I had no plans whatsoever in this world.
I recruited people I didn't even know such as Voidemon or Kit Kat. because someone said they'd be good.
I've literally invited people I met on W90 on the rim, who barely knew what a nuke was, one of them had never farmed before in his life.

It feels like the only reason you call Apathy a premade is because of the thread I made before we started, or simply because "Well h0llygh0st is duke, they must have been a premade and had a plan"
Hell no we didn't. But thanks for the compliment I guess. I suppose I did quite a few things very right without even trying. (I mean before late December or so.)

Can attest at least partially to that, Jasper invited Liktafilip for example pretty much because I said it would be a good idea.

DeletedUser

I think CORP should also say that "We are only here to have fun, and we are not actually taking this game seriously" so that if they got rimmed they can also have a fall back reason why they lost. It's quite unfair if it's just apathy who has that lol xD

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I think CORP should also say that "We are only here to have fun, and we are not actually taking this game seriously" so that if they got rimmed they can also have a fall back reason why they lost. It's quite unfair if it's just apathy who has that lol xD

That was before, we are taking this seriously.
But fun is still our main concern ;)

And Corp doesn't need any excuses. If they fail, everyone will know why. Goes for any tribe though really :p

DeletedUser

Well this is a game why play if you're not having fun?

Jasper, can you confirm this two for me :)
1. Apathy will take thid world seriously.
2. If got rimmed, you wouldn't use the excuse of not really did their best/not taking the game seriously..

Same goes for Sam to if he want. Nice to watch a war where when a tribe falls, it is because they got outwitted by their opponent lol xD

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Well this is a game why play if you're not having fun?

Jasper, can you confirm this two for me :)
1. Apathy will take thid world seriously.
2. If got rimmed, you wouldn't use the excuse of not really did their best/not taking the game seriously..

Same goes for Sam to if he want. Nice to watch a war where when a tribe falls, it is because they got outwitted by their opponent lol xD

Yes and Yes.
I don't see the need to find excuses for myself, if Apathy doesn't win this world I, as duke, would always be to blame.

DeletedUser

How is CORP going to lose? Their end-game is legit a mega merger between them and RimJob. Even if Apathy starts winning on both fronts (thats a big IF mind you) it would only expedite the process in which Sam and Ronnie would aggressively hug eachother. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser119689

Death walker i can tell you like to fantasies about scenarios in your head. Stay till end world thats if you survive and see what happens. ;)

~Tom

DeletedUser

Death walker i can tell you like to fantasies about scenarios in your head. Stay till end world thats if you survive and see what happens. ;)

~Tom

Never been much of a hugger so no I'm good. :D

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm about sick and tired of hearing how fortunate we are for having started as a premade.
I came into this world with a bunch of people not planning on taking it seriously, the only ones that were, were people I didn't know much like Diamond Dallas or Afraid of the Dark.
I had no existing council, I made it from scratch. Just giving LordUlven, TW Rosa and ToPaT baron privs because they asked for them.
I had no plans whatsoever in this world.
I recruited people I didn't even know such as Voidemon or Kit Kat. because someone said they'd be good.
I've literally invited people I met on W90 on the rim, who barely knew what a nuke was, one of them had never farmed before in his life.

It feels like the only reason you call Apathy a premade is because of the thread I made before we started, or simply because "Well h0llygh0st is duke, they must have been a premade and had a plan"
Hell no we didn't. But thanks for the compliment I guess. I suppose I did quite a few things very right without even trying. (I mean before late December or so.)

Should have thought about all of that before posting obnoxious videos.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How is CORP going to lose? Their end-game is legit a mega merger between them and RimJob. Even if Apathy starts winning on both fronts (thats a big IF mind you) it would only expedite the process in which Sam and Ronnie would aggressively hug eachother. :rolleyes:

I ask you one question are you living in a dreamland ?

So let me get this straight you are happy for Apathy to hug with Becool and RIMJOB to eliminate CORP but when CORP allies RIMJOB this means a mega merge? You really have a serious case of verbal diarrhea dude and you need to stop being such a keyboard warrior.

Everyone here has no respect for you because you refuse to tell anyone you're in game name. I think its because you know you're weak in game. Tell me you're in game user and we will speak again.

Sam

DeletedUser116879

I ask you one question are you living in a dreamland ?

So let me get this straight you are happy for Apathy to hug with Becool and RIMJOB to eliminate CORP but when CORP allies RIMJOB this means a mega merge? You really have a serious case of verbal diarrhea dude and you need to stop being such a keyboard warrior.

Everyone here has no respect for you because you refuse to tell anyone you're in game name. I think its because you know you're weak in game. Tell me you're in game user and we will speak again.

Sam
Still dont think that you can post till you reply to this.

upload_2017-4-5_19-19-57.png

upload_2017-4-5_19-20-22.png
upload_2017-4-5_19-20-38.png

-Creeper