Apathy Formally Declares War on Corp Family.

*GranTorino

Points don't matter no. But I've seen plenty RJ players moaning about how the current state is an unfair 3v1 war.. so I am just pointing out that it's actually 2v4 and total village/point counts are relatively even.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well Im not even playing this world , but I heard the news of. Apathy and Corp merging .

Really ? How pathedic ? Can't any tribe win a world without merging ? Especially veterans?

You veterans are destroying the community, you keep betraying players even your tribemates. Your all too hard up to win a world because your all a bunch of immature soar losers.

Personally in my opinion I cant believe inno games allows it anymore.

Well im going to do whatever i can to try make sure this merge gets what it deserves which is death.

Anyone who needs help on a decent size account to fight against this LAME ASS Corp give me a hollar on skype at bailianinibelin we need to start teaching the lame ass veterans merging doesn't pay off and needs to be dealt with instead of jumping on their bandwagons

*GranTorino

Rimjob now known as TW are only in this position now because of their leaderships backstabbing and lies. Get clued up about a worlds circumstances before ranting on about who's damaging the community

PS - If you've never merged in from one large tribe to another, then I'd say you're a liar. If you have, then don't be a hypocrite

DeletedUser116879

don't see why RJ members would complain. they are in a better position than we were after they back stabbed us. Love karma.

-Creeper

DeletedUser119689

Tw arent complaing we are still here. Its more apathy members keep talking about it.

Apathy think we backstabbed them, we dont think that. So its just each tribes opinion. Apathy will always say we backstabbed them, and TW dont think we have. So it will keep going around in circles like it has been doing lol. But ex apathy members keep bringing it up.

Me personally i would rather die fighting with my tribe than join the enemey and leave the people i worked with since the start of the world. But thats me. Yes you could bring ip we left invictus and joined yahoo, but we had a NAP with yahoo at the time and were not fighting and we still had friends in invictus and didnt attack a lot of invictus members. But we as yahoo and invict members have been basically with one another since the start.

Also dont speak out against the same people on here or they will all jump on you hahaha

~Tom

DeletedUser

Rimjob now known as TW are only in this position now because of their leaderships backstabbing and lies. Get clued up about a worlds circumstances before ranting on about who's damaging the community

PS - If you've never merged in from one large tribe to another, then I'd say you're a liar. If you have, then don't be a hypocrite

What position? I dont understand. Two tribes merge each others and leave all guys who stacked their asses, and u telling us liars. lol

*GranTorino

The position you're complaining about now, you can say what you like but as far as I'm aware the facts remain the same.

-Apathy were backstabbed by RJ
-RJ had multiple chances with Apathy to turn things back in their favour after the leadership who did the backstabbing had stepped down.
-RJ let tunnel vision get in the way of their long term game during these discussions
-Apathy were dying in the 2v1 situation and were not going to hold up.
-RJ were warned of the consequences had they not rethought their decision
-Consequences happened

There were some people in RJ/TW who could see sense, and knew something had to be done. Unfortunately those people couldn't get past the higher leadership and here we are now.

I as much as you would have liked Apathy to stay together, but in all honesty the leadership did not have the time/wouldn't put in the effort to make apathy hold together in the circumstances we were facing. Not only leadership are to blame but a high number of members just weren't pulling their weight, the typical downfall of a tribe facing morale issues, nothing more.

And as far as merges going, when there is nowhere else to turn, merge in to the tribe that backstabbed you and didn't take a second thought about re-evaluating their relationship after previous leadership stepped down? Or drop pride and merge in to the tribe where only artificial bad blood stands, and looks to be more stable.

I think Jasper made the correct decision under what we were facing.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I shouldn't say this myself tbh, but rather than looking at everything Apathy could've done better in your opinion...
How about looking at what our leadership did considering the rough circumstances? Boohoo merge to win? Perhaps. But our tribe still lives on in more members now than if we hadn't done this.
I set aside my pride, unblocked a person I had blocked since the start of this world, someone I did not go along with, and did what I had to.

And if Rimjob thinks this ruins their chances of winning, you're wrong. You lost this world when you backstabbed us, you lost the moment you tried to hold all the cards without giving any up. Greed got the better of you.

We all have sins.

DeletedUser

Do we lost this world? Wait a second the world finish or i missed something? Brooo .....I dont think we are easy food.

DeletedUser

And why not have. I do not see anything special against us . You know best where you went. :)

DeletedUser119689

Just put in you mind jasper and GT dont know if you can handle this but we will give it a go.

1) who made the decision to recruit an entire family tribe? Answer is Apathy

2)Did you think even your allies would be that stupid to just sit there while you own nearly half the world if we did nothing?

3) you still wanted us to hit corp when you took in everyone from both tribes of becool and becalm.

Ok

4) you can say we are stupid or silly for want to hit a tribe thag was supporting our allies but can i ask something, were they allies with RJ/TW at the time? Answer is No (the nap ended after two weeks)

5) why wouldnt we hit becool/becalm when we had no relations with them? just because 1 player from becool is supporting you doesnt mean there whole tribe is. So your argument saying why would an ally hit our ally when they are supporting us. (Its just 1 player) even you yourself GT and jasper answered that.

6) would you or would you not have a major advantage if you took in becool and RJ still hit corp? You would own nearly more than half the world and RJ would of been screwed.

7) also the whole world should know this also lol jasper came to TW (us) to get us to turn against our ally which was corp or they would join corp. I acctually didnt think corp would go for it but i was shocked they did lol. Also more shocked more apathy members wanted to join corp and their family.

Also the world needs to know that jasper probably would of kicked becool members if RJ asked to him to.

So i dont really think jasper is a trust worthy type.

But im more shocked that jasper and other apathy members gave up so easily when they had still a good position. And used to talk so much crap about corp lol. But hey theres always the excuse i wanted to try and get my players into a world win so we pushed for a world win and left our players behind and calling them food just for a win lol. Theres others world just because one doesnt work out and you on desperate need for a win doesnt mean you treat your ex tribe members like crap.

Finally you can call it RJ backstabbed apathy, but we both backstabbed each other with the moves each tribe made at that time. Its on both tribes fault that it fell apart. But you wont see it like that and will carry on playing the victim.

Sorry for any bad spelling writing on phone and thumbs are pretty big ;)

Thank you for reading this long post
~Tom

DeletedUser120518

Okay let's set some things straight.

Ronnie promised Apathy to declare "soon'' on CORP and even gave them a date when he would.
Due to some internal shifts Ronnie told Apathy RJ wasn't gonna declare on CORP but was gonna war Becool.
The funny thing about the entire situation was that RJ was planning on recruiting the few best members and noble the rest.

Meanwhile Apathty and CORP were stuck in a stalemate war and RJ was about to take away support from Apathy and gain a large portion of the map which would let them control nearly half of the world.
It was at this point Jasper messaged Becool about the mass recruiting and not the other way around.

The invites were sent to Becool after Ronnie canceled the alliance.

Apathty was willing to workout a solution however it was Ronnie who said screw it instead of workout a solution so RJ did indeed backstab Apathty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119689

Lol invites were sent to becool when the nap ended? You sure about that im in the tribe and no invites were sent out. Only 1 to dark raven but that was after apathy and becool merged.

furthermore, there was no definitive plan on recruiting becool members and council members were firmly against that. Except a couple.

Was that our fault that corp and apathy were in a dead lock? Lol some how i dont think it was really. Depends what ops you plan to break through and how manu are involved, but thats basics.

apathy and corp were not even opping each other and jasper expected our tribe to jump in and do all the fighting, because THEY were not doing anything? we were not an academy tribe, nor were we jasper's Butt Puppets no matter how much he wanted us to be.

jasper did a video saying that if ronnie didn't declare on corp that he was going to recruit all of becool and becalm. And to his word he recruited them all. But ronnie gave out a date with out the tribe knowing or council even knowing so what ronnie told you was by his own accord lol.

But funny thing was jasper had everyone basically as allies wanting to hit corp. there was RJ (and family), Becool (and family) and maybe rep also or they could of been a Nap that stage in time even infame probably as an ally or NAP. So it was just 2 smaller tribes behind them
TRK and Mantis and Corp.

~Tom

DeletedUser120518

Invites were never sent but Ronnie talked to a bunch of people in Becool to convince them to join Rimjob.

Ronnie promised to join in on the war before Jasper officially declared.

So what a duke tells another duke suddenly does not represent the tribe?
So when a duke promises their ally to declare for a month and never does but declares on supporters of their ally you call that fair play?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't try and convince Balian of anything *GT, he was barred from joining Apathy for a reason.

Yes that would be because of the scumbag trolls of this game and the liars , but I'm not going to get into all that again ...

DeletedUser119689

Well just remember 1 person supported apathy, they could of taken him in easily with out a shadow of a doubt. But no it always gets referred to the whole of becool support apathy against corp when we all know its still only 1 person.

Well it doesnt represents our tribe when we have a council that knows nothing about his plan to join on that date.

Also why did you say invites were sent after the allaince/nap ended then? Lol ronnie may have talked to them yes, but if you read back to my earlier post about no definitive plan on recruiting becool was made.

~Tom