Apathy say jump ,they asked "how high"

DeletedUser97878

Skulls have always been that poor tribe that just happened to get by because everyone else had there attention elsewhere or they were like AAA and huggled everyone :icon_rolleyes:

Skulls will get slaughtered now and i think the Apathy v AAA war will determine alot more about what tribe will be the superpower of the south, If Apathy starts slaughtering them i imagine they would take in a fair bit of AAA to get a control of the south ( or is the logical thing to do to put up a fight in endgame of whoever wins Wobble v Yarr then i reckon the eventual winners will the go on to face honeyb for the full control of the north)

If AAA starts slaughtering, i imagine there'll be no other threats truly in the south. And it will be then to go on for endworld war

All seeing I

No your right yarr is having a bump in the road. I think the pheonix would be a good metaphor to use here

DeletedUser

True, but I'm guessing you must still have that dinosaur given the level of intellect that went into that last post.

:villagers: this me; :heavycavalry: this my wife; i am smartest man in village; why do you think me no smart¿

DeletedUser

Skulls have always been that poor tribe that just happened to get by because everyone else had there attention elsewhere or they were like AAA and huggled everyone :icon_rolleyes:

Skulls will get slaughtered now and i think the Apathy v AAA war will determine alot more about what tribe will be the superpower of the south, If Apathy starts slaughtering them i imagine they would take in a fair bit of AAA to get a control of the south ( or is the logical thing to do to put up a fight in endgame of whoever wins Wobble v Yarr then i reckon the eventual winners will the go on to face honeyb for the full control of the north)

If AAA starts slaughtering, i imagine there'll be no other threats truly in the south. And it will be then to go on for endworld war
Some good player`s in 322 so watch the play`s.;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AAA
Side 2:
Tribes: *322*

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 31
Difference: 149

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 7
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,367,790
Side 2: 204,292
Difference: 1,163,498

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 358,943
Side 2: 64,840
Difference: 294,103

chart

DeletedUser108378

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1:

Side 2:

Side 1: 70
Difference: 63
chart

DeletedUser108799

again please just an op broke out do it fast or styx will add her conquers fast

DeletedUser100466

Best PnP I have ever seen since W44. Great work Sam. I wish you put the same effort in the battlefield than in this declaration.

I'm not so sure about that. There are some big names in *322*

Some good player`s in 322 so watch the play`s.;)

War status:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 14/01/2013 21:28:00 to 18/01/2013 11:23:49

Side 1: 93
Difference: 86

chart
[/spoil]

So you guys were saying
vil2_montre.gif

DeletedUser7158

AAA have certainly been getting a free lunch so far it seems.

Fingers crossed that the stronger core players of *322* can turn things around in the coming days.

DeletedUser108799

Azaz I would just like to say that they don't have a single core player because they are in strips and all have got nobled once

DeletedUser100466

AAA have certainly been getting a free lunch so far it seems.

Fingers crossed that the stronger core players of *322* can turn things around in the coming days.

Trying to keep the morale up of your basher tribe aye:icon_rolleyes:

You are the reason of their demise so good work keeping that status
shame.gif

DeletedUser

Trying to keep the morale up of your basher tribe aye:icon_rolleyes:

You are the reason of their demise so good work keeping that status
shame.gif

lol I wouldn't have said that - we are the reason, but we ain't done yet, don't you worry your little cotton socks :)

DeletedUser108378

lol I wouldn't have said that - we are the reason, but we ain't done yet, don't you worry your little cotton socks :)

Ain't done with what? Even sacrificing some villages or waiting for us to reach your so called core players? Your tribe lost a huge amount of villages in a small timeframe. We are already in the core, or whatever that shitty pile of *322* villages is called.

There is a limit of keeping your head high in the air, and sir, you crossed it already by far. It's ok. People lose and people win.

When a stronger force opposes you, accept it.

DeletedUser7158

I wouldn't write them off so quickly Sam, it's still early days. After the isolated players have been picked off the real test will begin.

*322* have plenty of talent in their roster, I'm sure Wobble won't have forgotten Lord Ayok for example.

DeletedUser100466

I wouldn't write them off so quickly Sam, it's still early days. After the isolated players have been picked off the real test will begin.

*322* have plenty of talent in their roster, I'm sure Wobble won't have forgotten Lord Ayok for example.

Well yes i agree ,it's early war and everything can happen however if you are depending on wobble then we already saw in the past wobble and their diplomacies (Beware of wobble apathy)

I know all the talent 322 has but you might have to agree on they have no direction from leadership(i guess they flee in my terror) and original player from "Lord ayok" already quit ,*322* is sitting that account (sometime tw player open it)

DeletedUser

Ain't done with what? Even sacrificing some villages or waiting for us to reach your so called core players? Your tribe lost a huge amount of villages in a small timeframe. We are already in the core, or whatever that shitty pile of *322* villages is called.

There is a limit of keeping your head high in the air, and sir, you crossed it already by far. It's ok. People lose and people win.

When a stronger force opposes you, accept it.

lol overly harsh, no worries - I can honestly say that if I thought there was no chance of putting up a decent fight, we would not be here at all, that isn't the case so we are no wavering. When a stronger force opposes you, you stand up and say and what? - your mentality is useless - accept it? lol no thanks mate I'd rather eat glass and I can say that for most of us.

Well yes i agree ,it's early war and everything can happen however if you are depending on wobble then we already saw in the past wobble and their diplomacies (Beware of wobble apathy)

I know all the talent 322 has but you might have to agree on they have no direction from leadership(i guess they flee in my terror) and original player from "Lord ayok" already quit ,*322* is sitting that account (sometime tw player open it)

As I said on skype, I doubt Wobble would step in as aid, but I am sure they are watching and are aware that they would have a new front if you got inside properly - we can only see what happens over the next week or so.

On Ayok - there is actually a new player from the past co-playing so good news for us there as well as TWP as you already know so happy days for us :)

DeletedUser53562

That's why you asked us for a NAP?

For a tribe that is supposed to be building trust with us, you sure aren't helping the cause flaming us on the externals. :icon_confused:

Show me one time where we have ever broken diplomacy. You can't, because we haven't. Yarr would like to make you think we have because their former leader neglected to share the terms of our alliance with them when he left. Not our fault, theirs, but clearly you're not bright enough to see past their propaganda. Our conscience is clear. :icon_wink: