Apathy Serves AAA Eviction Notice

• Thread starter DeletedUser7158
  • Start date

DeletedUser7158

AAA tried recruiting in K54 once before, with Alexhol and chums. It didn't end well for them. In the last couple of days they've come for a second attempt.

Apathy couldn't care less about the recruitment in K53, or the defectors from Wobble. We do, however, get quite upset when people recruit large swathes directly across our frontline in K54.

AAA is free to kick the K54 players, or we'll continue to remove them by force.

Side 1:
Tribes: Apathy
Side 2:
Tribes: AAA

Timeframe: 05/01/2013 14:00:00 to 06/01/2013 14:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19

chart

AAA seem to have had the arrogance to assume that just because they're 4 times our size, we'd sit meekly by and do nothing. You were wrong.

For those of you that are upset that we're hitting you, and seem to think there's some grand conspiracy with Wobble, blame your own leadership. If you recruit in a manner that annoys tribes you weren't anticipating, then you're doing it wrong. It's not like we don't have history of going after you at times like this.

Apathy_AAAGood.png

As a side note, good job to whoever was sitting Defender of Man last night, or the stats would have looked a hell of a lot worse. I gather he didn't fancy defending his own account, and left it to be passed around several others. They did well, but it goes to show the lack of dedication in some of your new recruits.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How's this for hugging?

And agreed with Azzy on Defender, I only got 1 of my claims.

DeletedUser

Now is this versus all of AAA? Or will Apathy stop after the new recruits have been rimmed?

DeletedUser7158

Now is this versus all of AAA? Or will Apathy stop after the new recruits have been rimmed?

The ball is very much in AAA's court on that one. They can choose to kick them at any time, but if they choose not to then the rest of the tribe is liable.

DeletedUser

Lets see the mettle of these to untested tribes then.

The winner of this war should earn some respect while the loser will maintain being an empty top tribe with nothing under its belt.

Good luck to both sides!

DeletedUser

​Did you guys run out of barbs and finally decide to do something?

xman182

So does this mean we should all go to church and prey to the TW god AZIZ? Seeing how you seem to think you are god of w65....

Soon others will see the benefit of removing your conceited ass form the game..

DeletedUser100466

It was me sitting that account (you already know that) but i had to sleep or do whatever i do :icon_smile: otherwise you won't be having those 20 village (maybe 3-4).

On the K54 recruits at least we gave you player to fight rather than banging your head over barbarians village wall
hearty-laugh.gif

DeletedUser

As a side note, good job to whoever was sitting Defender of Man last night, or the stats would have looked a hell of a lot worse. I gather he didn't fancy defending his own account, and left it to be passed around several others. They did well, but it goes to show the lack of dedication in some of your new recruits.

Talking about dedication..two second noble trains out of one of your players? YIKES. I don't know if I'd call that lack of dedication or just lack of skill. *Bows to lord Azazel*

DeletedUser

Talking about dedication..two second noble trains out of one of your players? YIKES. I don't know if I'd call that lack of dedication or just lack of skill. *Bows to lord Azazel*

I bet it's El Valiente.

DeletedUser

So does this mean we should all go to church and prey to the TW god AZIZ? Seeing how you seem to think you are god of w65....

Soon others will see the benefit of removing your conceited ass form the game..

Let's be honest, we need more people like him in the game, it was obvious what was going to happen the moment AAA recruited them, unfortunately we did not launch in time to stop their recruitment - apart from 1 player who will not be seeing the inside of AAA....

Good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

It was me sitting that account (you already know that) but i had to sleep or do whatever i do :icon_smile: otherwise you won't be having those 20 village (maybe 3-4).

On the K54 recruits at least we gave you player to fight rather than banging your head over barbarians village wall
hearty-laugh.gif

hearty-laugh.gif
...Well Sam take it easy..They are in run of Barb Nobler of the world...LOL.

DeletedUser

The ball is very much in AAA's court on that one. They can choose to kick them at any time, but if they choose not to then the rest of the tribe is liable.

Is it..??..:O...Is it suggestion or a warning..?.:p...