Apathy vs K54 (barb)

DeletedUser100466

They were nobling poor barbarian before too but they declear at 23 dec;2012
Apathy vs K54 barbs
124 vs 0

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=7877&type=&pn=1

There are a finite number of barbs in our world. Apathy are trying to disrupt the delicate balance of our ecosystem by nobling these poor helpless barbs.We, as conscientious citizens, cannot allow this to happen.So i demand the revolt from W65 citizens ...
Bring the guns
shooting-guns.gif

Bring the tanks
smiley-shooting-tank.gif

Bring the jets
fighter-jet.gif

Bring the helicopters
chopper.gif
k

Bring the paratroopers
parachute.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yup Apathy definitely have the upper hand but I'm all about the under dog so come on barbs! I think i can hear the screams coming from the barbs as they're pillaged :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser108811

Good luck to both sides. This will be an interesting war since there can be no merges. for once!

:p

DeletedUser

Those silly barbs decided that they would no longer hand over resources when attacked, so Apathy have decided to teach them a lesson.

All seeing I

Sounds to me like they are closing thier cluster for a very big fight.

DeletedUser7158

We're a small fish in a large pond.

I defy any of you to tell me this isn't a sensible defensive precaution.

Edit: The only thing I'm surprised about is that it took this long for people to notice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108786

We're a small fish in a large pond.

I defy any of you to tell me this isn't a sensible defensive precaution.

Personally i think it is a good idea. If you make a strong, dense cluster it is very hard to break down and i did this on my own once. I survived with about 70-80 packed villages for about 2 weeks under heavy attack only losing two villages. Had a lot of recaps and everything but that method is one of the best defensively wise.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good luck to both sides. This will be an interesting war since there can be no merges. for once!

:p

We're just merging the barbarian account into ours, don't worry.

This is W65 - everything ends in a merge!

DeletedUser69098

cant really blame u guys since u guys not gonna war anyway :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:
but hey! when other tribe warring each other u are always invited to give negative comment :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7158

On this world, if we warred we'd have to merge after a week - and we're not that keen.

We'll stick with the barbs thanks, they understand me.

DeletedUser69098

On this world, if we warred we'd have to merge after a week - and we're not that keen.

We'll stick with the barbs thanks, they understand me.

yeah..as expected from u guys :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

shagohad

Wait just one second.... so if every tribe just "declares war" on barbs then its not nubbish????

makes sense