Apathy vs K54 (barb)

DeletedUser7158

What nobling barbs is better then minting?

On no hauls - Nobling a village, any village, is better than keeping lots of nobles held back in reserve doing nothing.

We lose nothing by nobling them, as they can't be farmed. And even the small resource input is more beneficial than keeping a noble sitting at home.

People should always maintain enough nobles to participate in any tribal operations that crop up, but any spare nobles beyond that, you may as well noble something with them.

Once all the small players have been nobled up, and you've only got real tribal targets remaining, your rate of expansion is not generally going to be constrained by the rate that you mint coins - it'll be constrained by your nukes, diplomacy, or the rate at which you can organise large scale operations.

tl;dr version: Nobling barbs with spare nobles is fine.

DeletedUser105718

Probably the toughest fight to date.

Good work on gaining a quick lead Apathy! I'm sure the barbarians will be able to outlast you though. Their morale is very high!

DeletedUser

Yes i know barbs is alright is you've got a stack load of nobles but i don't think ballrond guy is smart enough to think like that, That is why i said it and i was thinking from my point of view as the food is plentyful he is saying resources overflowing and shit that's what res balance and trading is for :icon_eek:

DeletedUser108811

No doubt you would eat those words if Wobble/Yarr went on a barb nublin frenzy.

He just explained how it was worth it in this world. He would have said the same thing even if Wobble/Yarr did it.
If you dont think so, look at how he is also poking fun at himself aswell:
[spoil]
This one is a particular favourite of mine:
149. Runty (442|505) K54 21 Barbarian Azazel Aziz [Apathy] 2012-12-28 14:28:19
[/spoil]
Joking around like that would be about the most that would be done regardless of which tribe did it. Because in the end, that's all you can do about. Joke and poke fun. Because although it might be frowned upon, it is still worth it.

DeletedUser

He just explained how it was worth it in this world. He would have said the same thing even if Wobble/Yarr did it.
If you dont think so, look at how he is also poking fun at himself aswell:
[spoil]
[/spoil]
Joking around like that would be about the most that would be done regardless of which tribe did it. Because in the end, that's all you can do about. Joke and poke fun. Because although it might be frowned upon, it is still worth it.

Nope. He would spin it to make us look bad. Like I said, the good thing about Azazel is, he can boost his tribe's morale with PnP even when they are already desperate to prolong their stay in this world.

In any case, its pretty easy to grasp why they did it. Circumstances dictated that they should do it as that is the most logical choice due to them being landlocked because they are not capable/not willing to war *322* and Wobble. The two tribes that share huge borders with them.

Its pretty much the same as to why Yarr and Wobble took in their enemies instead of waiting ages to capture the territories. Some people are just too stupid to understand that.

DeletedUser

Yes i know barbs is alright is you've got a stack load of nobles but i don't think ballrond guy is smart enough to think like that, That is why i said it and i was thinking from my point of view as the food is plentyful he is saying resources overflowing and shit that's what res balance and trading is for :icon_eek:

The Ballerond guy replies saying that you are ABSOLUTELY right! *you hear the crowd clapping at your genius statement*.

Of course I meant that if you have 1 noble free it is better to noble a 26 barb rather than mint coins to have more for future attacks. All I am doing in this world is that, nobling barbs and I beg admins to give me coins for free. Oh my gosh, you have revealed my secret :icon_redface:.

/serious mode ON again because trolls are eternal even after the end of the world.

Aziz has a point nobling the barbs and he explained it very well. Of course if you have villages empty of troops it is not wise to noble barbs if you can't afford to build them extremely fast. If you are full on nukes/def troops and you need something bigger and not ready for a big fight yet, why create more nobles rather than tighten your core? By all means, is there any reason keeping this thread still alive? :p

P.S. For my fan Takeiteasyonmeaswell, if you have 50% of your villages maxed and all you do is trading resources and balancing them JUST to mint coins and nothing more, then you better noble barbs. Eventually they will help you. Troll.

DeletedUser

I cba to upload to imgur and wow X2 still nobling barbs even when he was told to stop doing it facepalm

DeletedUser

Some of you already are.

HighAtFive(Yarr)

CheckMEout(Wobble)

X2--(Wobble)

Pot. Kettle.

And they're far from the only ones.

Wobble Sub 1k

Yarr Sub 1k

SVG Sub 1k

If you're going to criticise on the externals, do try not to be a hypocrite.

I guess they are all just tightening up their clusters. :icon_rolleyes:

Also, please do not compare those tribes to your tribe. Apathy has not been in this world for that long, Yarr has been here since the start. We are also 400% times larger than your tribe. Given our 8 pages of sub 1k ennoblements, that'd give the number of villages we nobled above 1k a far greater percentage than yours.

In case you haven't checked your village ennoblements.

Sub-1k Apathy

9 pages of noobles from a tiny new tribe. Nice try barb nobler.

DeletedUser7158

We're quite open and honest about it.

It's for those casting the stones to explain their hypocrisy.

DeletedUser105209

Points out obvious in thread devoted to apathy's barb nobling (applause)

DeletedUser

And I'm quite open to calling you guys barb hoarders.

If that makes me captain obvious then so be it. ^_^

DeletedUser100466

And I'm quite open to calling you guys barb hoarders.

If that makes me captain obvious then so be it. ^_^

No name calling please
5.gif
k

Did you see my sarcasm there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I nobled quite a few too, first time because i had no targets and lots of nobles. Now they are fully developed and given me many more nukes.
Round two was mainly because i wanted to be 3rd to 100 villages :p and now they are half way to being fully developed.

In the long run if you can afford it do it, well worth it.
Yes i understand they could be sent a bigger targets, however moral isnt always good, or unpredictable circumstance. And heck so long as i have plenty of trains for ops, it seems okay to me.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I nobled quite a few too, first time because i had no targets and lots of nobles. Now they are fully developed and given me many more nukes.
Round two was mainly because i wanted to be 3rd to 100 villages :p and now they are half way to being fully developed.

In the long run if you can afford it do it, well worth it.
Yes i understand they could be sent a bigger targets, however moral isnt always good, or unpredictable circumstance. And heck so long as i have plenty of trains for ops, it seems okay to me.

You're such a noob.... And yet, I'm still jealous.