Apathy's CoA.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Since I dont really care what my CoA will be I'll let the new W40 community chose for me.

That is you can suggest stuff and I might chose one. But I might not really care either... Meh your call.

DeletedUser

Haha, i shall make one rubbish one for you, but maybe a better one later. ;)

DeletedUser

There we go:

apathy.jpg

Nah, i shall make a proper one now ;)

DeletedUser

I can't find anything really to do with Apathy, a hard one this is, please could you explain to me what you want on it.

Thanks.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I can't find anything really to do with Apathy, a hard one this is, please could you explain to me what you want on it.

Thanks.

How about... Something about indifference, not caring. Emotionless. Something with black and Apathy scrabbled on it with a unfinished y (It would be missing its right upper leg) and below it a text like... Yeah... Whatever =/

DeletedUser

Well, thanks for trying.. but I'd guess a little more detail would be needed. Maybe put in a background?

DeletedUser

Took me about 10 mins, but yeah a background would make it better.

DeletedUser

That's ten minutes more than I did it for (then again, I don't have photoshop, so it's okay :p)

DeletedUser

So this is the real Apathy, eh h0lly? Hoping for domination as always? ;)

Good luck

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So this is the real Apathy, eh h0lly? Hoping for domination as always? ;)

Good luck

Obviously, but not untill a few months in the game. Its better to take a slow start rather than rushing into it. :icon_smile:

Than again in a few months I might be forced to step down as a leader due to school work...