DeletedUser

Dissappointing

[spoil]
apex forum - title: R4KI said:
Darth Granic2 said:
What about a key logger to their duke?

izizi said:
that might work. and THAT would be epic
but you would have to do a brute force and that would take a long time.
also, whats the lockout timer settings on tribalwars?

Darth Granic2 said:
I do not know, I am not a hacker or much of a programmer. I have friends though that lay in the darkest places in the internet.

LoTech said:
I tried using the translator on your conversation, but even Google has no clue what you're talking about.

Darth Granic2 said:
Key Log the duke and use him to attack his own tribe or attack other tribes. W45 falls apart around us has we sit back and roll on the floor laughing our @$$ off.

sherry_dbz90 said:
LoTech wrote:
I tried using the translator on your conversation, but even Google has no clue what you're talking about.

lmao

izizi said:
well open that sh** up then!

izizi said:
Darth Granic2 wrote:
Key Log the duke and use him to attack his own tribe or attack other tribes. W45 falls apart around us has we sit back and roll on the floor laughing our @$$ off.

how would we keylog?
we would have to find his logical IP address and even then it wouldnt be easy
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is this all apex had in mind? talking about desperate. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

They are still discussing it this I found funny

kompjuteri said:
these conversations should not talk here.

But I like the idea of manipulating his account.

They are a very good tribe, with very good palyers, so don't be surprized if they have spies in every top tribes of W45.

Apparently they should discuss hacking me in the hiddens, Like I dont have access to those too.

A humble player

They are still discussing it this I found funny

Apparently they should discuss rimming me in the hiddens, Like I dont have access to those too.

I larfed.
And I am now glad I left Apex, a long time ago. Someone should tell PP what his tribe has become.

DeletedUser

I guess we are not allowed to joke around on our forum...
Joke around discuss how to do it=same thing:icon_neutral:

But I like the idea of manipulating his account.
Does that sound like joking around to you? 15 posts on how to do it sounds like jokes:icon_rolleyes:

Is that joking around or is that trying to figure out how to use a bruit force hack? Given he is trying to figure out the shutdown rate if they try to brute force hack me I think the later sounds more likely.

DeletedUser

Hedge You are a jerk leave people alone and they them enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

Let them enjoy the game? hacking peoples accounts etc, does not make the game enjoyable for anyone.

DeletedUser

You left out the Canadian Google Translator and took stuff out of order. I thought this was tribal wars not fox news.

DeletedUser

You left out the Canadian Google Translator and took stuff out of order. I thought this was tribal wars not fox news.
Its not out of order only post that is taken out of the context is the one I posted out of context, which is posted in the second post I made. By all means post it in its entirety I cant guarantee my spys gave me the whole thread. Show how discussing in detail different ways of hacking me is all in good fun... Show how it was a joke which everyone was attempting to find ways of doing. I would love to see that.

Hedge You are an leave people alone and they them enjoy the game.

If your idea of a good time is attempting to hack my account so you have a snow balls chance in hell at beating my tribe, than you dont deserve the right to play the game.

DeletedUser

You left out that izizi was a computer science major specializing in internet security and something else. I was picking fun at him and the topic cause he author it. You left out hacking in to TW Servers and sending /b/eautiful people after the TWs. lol Mitsche is a pro and if he saw a problem with it he would of step in.

DeletedUser

You left out that izizi was a computer science major specializing in internet security and something else. I was picking fun at him and the topic cause he author it. You left out hacking in to TW Servers and sending /b/eautiful people after the TWs. lol Mitsche is a pro and if he saw a problem with it he would of step in.
Those are irrelevant things... Were they or were they not disscussing in a serious mannar how to hack me. They did not say that were joking about hacking me, the only thing they aren't joking about is hacking me, your own player comes and says the best idea there is hacking my account. And if that isnt the truth please post the whole thread and show it.

DeletedUser

in context of that stuff it was humorous. I am not going to argue, everything is a matter of perception.

DeletedUser

I see it get quite serious in discussing how they would hack me, unless Im wrong, they are going into detail on how to do it...

apex forum - title: R4KI said:
Page: >1<
izizi today at 20:21 Quote
If you look at the map R4KI is surrounded by the other top 10 tribes in this world.

What would happen if we all banded together and tried to R4KI out now?

Mitsche today at 20:23 Quote
They have contacts in every tribe. If you contacted the top 10 tribes surrounding R4KI, R4KI would attack you almost immediately.

The way that an alliance like that will form will be by a tribe adsorbing the initial attack and striking back. Then other tribes will follow suit...

Darth Granic2 today at 20:23 Quote
That could work, but after R4KI is gone it could be precursor to another war with one of these tribes.

play devils advocate

Mitsche today at 20:24 Quote
yeah... Raki will be tough. But I think with proper preparation we can adsorb their initial assault...and hopefully strike back

Darth Granic2 today at 20:26 Quote
I say we hack into TW servers and monitor R4ki play times, then thru analysis we strike when they are least active. You know, that time of the month lol

izizi today at 20:45 Quote
lol
ironically, your talking to a student who is currently undergoing computer infrastructure administration with a double major in internet security :p

I might be able to do that, but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they locked down the server pretty tight.

Darth Granic2 today at 21:01 Quote
When could always send The Chan after them.

izizi today at 21:05 Quote
That might work. lol
but you have to remember that the pool is closed, so I'm not so sure.

Darth Granic2 today at 21:07 Quote
Yea but if you call for /b/ack up you never know what you might get.

izizi today at 21:12 Quote
the sketchy van, among other things

Darth Granic2 today at 21:14 Quote
What about a key logger to their duke?

izizi today at 21:16 Quote

Darth Granic2 today at 21:17 Quote
I do not know, I am not a hacker or much of a programmer. I have friends though that lay in the darkest places in the internet.

LoTech today at 21:18 Quote

Darth Granic2 today at 21:19 Quote

sherry_dbz90 today at 21:19 Quote
LoTech wrote:

lmao

izizi today at 21:19 Quote
well open that sh** up then!

izizi today at 21:20 Quote
Darth Granic2 wrote:

how would we keylog?
we would have to find his logical IP address and even then it wouldnt be easy

DeletedUser

I do formally apologize though, I do not process the skills or talents to carry out such things. I was only able to in minor detail on individual hacking, /b/ecause I have friends that hang around a place that even the internet will not go. It would not be funny it did not sound somewhat legit.

Darth Granic2 said:
I say we hack into TW servers and monitor R4ki play times, then thru analysis we strike when they are least active. You know, that time of the month lol

izizi said:
lol
ironically, your talking to a student who is currently undergoing computer infrastructure administration with a double major in internet security :p

I might be able to do that, but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they locked down the server pretty tight.

DeletedUser

I do formally apologize though, I do not process the skills or talents to carry out such things. I was only able to in minor detail on individual hacking, /b/ecause I have friends that hang around a place that even the internet will not go. It would not be funny it did not somewhat legit.
Any moron can work a key logger with 20 seconds of google reading. And maybe your were joking but some of your tribemates were trying to figure out how to do it, and agreeing that it was a good idea.

DeletedUser

I am temporarily closing this thread while I decide what must be done with this.

This thread may or may not open again, but there will be a reason why, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.