Apex Joins the fun

DeletedUser

yes, we declared first.

but you know that we will had to declare on you, didn't?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Apex
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 11
Difference: 22

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 188,872
Side 2: 43,424
Difference: 145,448

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70,815
Side 2: 0
Difference: 70,815

chart

Its not something that we should be proud about, because there are not much villages we took, but is a sign that we can fight back. And we will do this more often. And R4KI with 0.

DeletedUser

I told everyone R4KI wasn't beating Apex.

Yet again one of my statements proven. :icon_wink:

Perv, where are you? We need you to say how wrong I am and how I manipulated the stats and how it's all a gangbang and how I suck. Really, we need that. :icon_rolleyes:

twenty-five

I told everyone R4KI wasn't beating Apex.

Yet again one of my statements proven. :icon_wink:

Perv, where are you? We need you to say how wrong I am and how I manipulated the stats and how it's all a gangbang and how I suck. Really, we need that. :icon_rolleyes:

I believe a war starts when it is declared, and as this was is still continuing, to state they are wining they must have conquered more from the start until now, not within the past 24 hours, that is a different stat entirely showing the current progress of the war, not the overall effect, thus no, Apex are not winning.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 18/05/2010 15:36:00 to 23/05/2010 22:09:44

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 29
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 433,273
Side 2: 198,014
Difference: 235,259

chart
[/spoil]

See the stats from when this thread was created and thus when war was declared, you're twisting them.

DeletedUser

there is a lot of war to go.

right now, yes R4KI is winning, but the stats don't say the truth, about backscenes.

We just will continue the war. And R4KI is doing the same, so there will be more enoblements.

DeletedUser

Not really pal, you are the one twisting them. Re-read this thread and you'll understand. :icon_wink:

Oh well, I can't actually expect you R4KI's to read, can I?

It has been stated before that the vast majority of those conquers are from Formz merging with someone in Apex. Actually without Formz's conquers against R4KI, you have nearly nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

The one thing you can always count on in PnP, the same tired arguments.

Doesn't matter what side of it you're on, you're going to find a way to try and make the side your on look better. Find something new.

twenty-five

Not really pal, you are the one twisting them. Re-read this thread and you'll understand. :icon_wink:

Oh well, I can't actually expect you R4KI's to read, can I?

It has been stated before that the vast majority of those conquers are from Formz merging with someone in Apex. Actually without Formz's conquers against R4KI, you have nearly nothing. :icon_rolleyes:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: formz

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 18/05/2010 15:36:00 to 23/05/2010 01:19:22

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 8
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 146,370
Side 2: 61,006
Difference: 85,364

chart

[/spoil]

Stats from formz vs Apex during his time in R4KI from the declaration of war.

+10

Stats overall for R4KI (previous post) +34.

34 -10 = 24.

R4KI are 24 up. Think logically and do the maths before using a silly statement like "it's already been mentioned", but it doesn't unbalance them that much, so I'll repeat, you are twisting them.

Edit: Hahaha you noticed before I posted this and deleted it, I'll leave this post just to show that you were wrong once again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Actually going to rephrase that last post I made.

A huge part of R4KI's conquers versus Apex are those of Formz nobling villages that Mitsche arranged for him (inactives). The rest of the conquers have been also been gifted to R4KI because we believed people such as Sidney were on our side. Now that they clearly lied to Formz, they'll actually have to fight for their villages now. And Formz won't be helping.

Honestly, it looks like this war is picking up for Apex real good. I bet it won't be long before they'll be doubling the amount of R4KI's captures.

DeletedUser

Also, all it looks like he did was grab a stat update after a round of a landings. Let's twist them some more!

mitsche

Apex was the last to declare because they had the longer border with R4KI