APEX

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How many tribes does it take to finally finish APEX ?

So APEX have been fighting PAINT! since startup.. and although recruited from, attacked, and mass recruited against whatever APEX are still the re with the stats to show! we have had numerous attacks and have stood firm (can we last much longer doubt it which is why the post)

We are a bit aggrieved that paint! has to mass merge its way using allying and merging -VS- , WOW, GLA , THE, RAGE, etc .. we in APEX think its funny that THE dumps new good members sucking up to paint! and now joins in war against APEX also for a couple stats.. lol tooo late you are not recognised picking up dead villas! i hope somewhere somehow another tribe steps in when we demise..

A big shout to the APEX guys who have continually fought for weeks against PAINT! and crew..

Last edited:

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
we have tried numerous times to encourage the larger tribes in the area to fight PAINT!
to no avail - instead each time the surrounding tribes seemed to get brainwashed by PAINT! Leadership and decided to merge with them instead...

now keep in mind they need to merge in WoW, Rage how they are going to accomplish it without throwing alot of players to the wolves or force internalling i have no idea guess we will have to wait an see

and let us not forget THE had a few members - im led to believe from leadership
switched tribes with some PAINT! members... why they chose such a stance is beyond me
especially considering they have just boxed themselves in
either way will be interesting to watch as things develop

lastly a few pleads from PAINT!'s Leadership:

Salvador Dali today at 08:05
"Yeah it's my main village so I'd like it back.
Please do me a favor and just quit. You guys fought well but now you are just pointlessly dragging us along..."

and a few hours later......
Salvador Dali today at 10:08
"Could you do me a favor and just quit?
We have fought well and I'd really appreciate being able to grow after you guys slowed me down so much. I'll give each and every one of Apex a spot on my profile if you could just quit."

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You sure other tribes arnt just taking some easy villages as and when they can, rather than a focused and sustained attack from al the tribes listed above?

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
since the 11/02 you have lost 41 villages to Paint! with the only real op looked like it landed on the 06/03/19, and after that they just sustained their takings, probably because they broke most of your defense.

and even then only 11 of their players have actually nobled you guys. I don;t think they players and merges (taking in small numbers of players at a time) have been a direct result of trying to destroy your tribe, and probably more trying to take control of their and keep up with the other top tribes, like Uni, -VS- and Bleed.

valeri112

Wow then post some stats from your war vs GLA that u declared and then speak why are we attacking u ?

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
I'm loving the tactics Paint! uses

But will they work when they meet bigger tribes ? :rolleyes:

shadowcrei

Side 1:
Tribes: Apex
Side 2:
Tribes: GLA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 112
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 176,190
Side 2: 305,988
Difference: 129,798

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 43,366
Difference: 43,366

chart

Hats off to apex sadly they do not have stong allies to support them

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear Kirk The Wineman,
What was it again.. you found his IP-address and were gonna travel 2,5 h to Equal Wisdom and do what? Give him a wine bottle or beat his ass for not skyping with you?
I'm ashamed of knowing what you are, the keyboard warrior you have become and clearly always been.

anyways let's do a step on step on your post, this is gonna be good;

How many tribes does it take to finally finish APEX ?
Answer: 1, Apex itself as you clearly could not keep your tribe together at any point of the spectre, but if we are gonna be real here then I would still say 1 which would have been Paint! cause they were having the first war with you after you were GIVEN intel about Paint! attacking Apex and still could not do anything about it, I mean your choice was to try and kill Salvador Dali with no nobles, how did that go?

So APEX have been fighting PAINT! since startup.. and although recruited from, attacked, and mass recruited against whatever APEX are still the re with the stats to show! we have had numerous attacks and have stood firm (can we last much longer doubt it which is why the post)
Answer: Correct, Apex, Old & Rebels were fighting Paint! since the start up, you were indeed recruited from, attacked against as the enemy you were by that tribe but is this the way you would tell you kids about.. the one sided story of the war? come on....
You might not get it but everyone gets this, when you can't hold on to your players because of REASONS and they get recruited to a bigger tribe then they were not loyal to you in the first place. Not to mention how many you recruited in the past months, let us find the numbers of changes shall we?
Total: 119 changes and there is a max tribe limit on 35 members. Are you gonna tell us you didnt recruit your way to survival, better yet .. you MASS recruited your way for a standing tribe which didnt stand in the first place.

We are a bit aggrieved that paint! has to mass merge its way using allying and merging -VS- , WOW, GLA , THE, RAGE, etc .. we in APEX think its funny that THE dumps new good members sucking up to paint! and now joins in war against APEX also for a couple stats.. lol tooo late you are not recognised picking up dead villas! i hope somewhere somehow another tribe steps in when we demise..
Answer: Mass merge or not, Salvadors ways of leading can be judgable but yours are just as silly as he is in terms of ''merge'' or ''allying'' yourself with others, you merged the dead weight of the split N.O., you took in the Academy of OLD and OLD when their duke got nobled, you took in Rebel players you took in Freedom players , and guess what Kirky.. Freedom and N.O. are in our Cluster.. who are we? GLA.

When I agreed a NAP with you I was honest all the way with you, I even told you why we broke our NAP with you but you cant even realize the real reason when I told you cause there was ''more'' to it wasn't it?

let's see, hit the mails paal;

kirk the wineman on 22.02. at 12:08
ok cheers

Eazy-E on 22.02. at 12:05
We never had any cooldown as we never had any perks at all kirk, you can take it as it is now canceled

kirk the wineman
on 22.02. at 12:04
let me know when nap dropped and if cooldown sander plse

Eazy-E on 22.02. at 11:00
I've talked a bit with our leadership and in our solutions we have figured that it will be some changes and it involves not only you in apex

We are not collaborating with any tribes currently and will continue to do our own thing. However, we are going to cancel the NAP shortly due to limited growth options.

This area is starting to get saturated by mid sized tribes and its transitioning towards tribal skirmishing.

With this in mind we need to attack someone in order to grow and due to geographical reasons Apex happens to make the most sense for us.

We wish you and your tribe the best of luck, as always my guy

then you started threatning my tribemate after he left you to join me cause you were bullying your members and telling them to skype you all the time when they did not have time or couldnt do so, this is what you said about Ryan;

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:10
and im gonna have his head
132822_thumb
hes a treacherous shite
132822_thumb
piss him off?
time for me to control all around

Eazy-E on 26.02. at 20:10
what have you done to piss him off?

ryan

jumped up little rat faced shite

Eazy-E on 26.02. at 20:09
what are you on about mate?

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:09
so now i will dedicate to killing him

Eazy-Eon 26.02. at 20:09
nope, deleted that a long time ago

yr man just told me to fook off
132822_thumb
kirk the wineman
on 26.02. at 20:09
anyways

132822_thumb
you do
132268_thumb
Eazy-Eon 26.02. at 20:08
I dont have skype
132822_thumb
kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:08
sander im calling u skype mate

Then you wandered around in your delusional ways;
132822_thumb
kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:20 [Refering to people not liking being at Apex because he is doing his own thing and my friends did not want to stay there so they left and I took them in, which is then backstab when he basicly bullies them out of the door]
just not yr company
132822_thumb
kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:20
i still like u sander

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:20
we dont tolerate bollox ego players

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:19 [Ps. Successor had been solo playing being stacked in our K by non-rebels players and put his whole tribe to a suicide mission by first declaring on paint then old and see how many is left, did I mention he was the duke?]
im now blood bro with successor lol :)

kirk the winemanon 26.02. at 20:19
u know how i work

kirk the winemanon 26.02. at 20:19
i dont forget

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:19
no matter nice stuff

kirk the winemanon 26.02. at 20:19 [Equal Wisdom & Grim Reaper.]
you hold two tossers that were trusted

kirk the wineman
on 26.02. at 20:18
then believe me

Eazy-E on 26.02. at 20:18
Do whatever you want,
I dropped NAP and gave you a solid reason of respect,
what do you give me back?
Flaming and toxic shit talk?
Can't believe you man.

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:16
shall we make easy and just war

u dropped nap

tell me now

Last edited:

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
PART. 2 SCROLL DOWN FOR PART 1 )

Eazy-Eon 01.03. at 22:31
kirk the wineman yesterday at 16:47
either way i appologized and seem to be taken as a weakness rather than a friend

kirk the wineman yesterday at 16:45
you harbour wish washy types.. and you =have agreements with our enemies..

kirk the wineman yesterday at 15:31
triple account

kirk the wineman yesterday at 15:15
you have 2 accounts

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:34
we could have been yr best friends

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:32
you thought paint would fook us

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:23
and yr working with them

hes a treacherous shite

---

Here is a quick summary of your lies since 26.02.
Maybe one day you will understand how sad this is, or maybe you are to big of a MAN to see your own mistakes, or should I say GOD cause everyone else are peasants in your eyes.

132822_thumb
kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 19:31
will o the wisp check out
132822_thumb
kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 16:47
lets go at it
132822_thumb
kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 16:47
so bollox
132822_thumb
kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 16:47 [Where is the apology?]
either way i appologized and seem to be taken as a weakness rather than a friend
132822_thumb
kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 16:45
treated hex//? he sold us down the river and destroyed tribe for his own skin!! if thats the side yoi=u agree with then so be it

you harbour wish washy types.. and you =have agreements with our enemies..

try being the sander we knew not the sander wannabe
132268_thumb
Eazy-E on 28.02. at 16:26
Never gonna remember you as kirk from w96 or even w100 when i helped ur nembers moving from ur lost battle.. Only gonna remember you as the backstabbing ragequitter from w103 who on purpose let me to die.

This is the second world i see u wanna be a keyboard warrior and this time its me u wanna act like a...

W106 remains the same, rather wanna act on conspiracy theories then actually take a word from a friend. Now you dont need to worry about that, you aint a tw friend anymore.. And this time ill never see you as one either, dont wanna be with a guy with an attitude that is that rotten. Its outdated. I regret being honest with u cause u take me as a joke.

I was supporting u from the time u were getting heat from w100 on externals, i regret that now cause u dont learn so please make a post about me in there, show me ur a big lad. Show them u can hang with the big guys

I once believed in take one world at the time.. Probably i was wrong and im not gonna do that with you, if this is how u treated hex. Then i dont blame him for shit
132822_thumb
kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 16:12
look it up
132822_thumb
kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 16:12 [Now im a pp warrior]
pppppp
132268_thumb
Eazy-E on 28.02. at 16:12
Have you really sank that low that u need to act bigger than me or anyone? Haha well done chief, what a way to f*** up tw friendship. Kiss it goodbye.
132822_thumb
kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 16:10
and see what you ryan and moany bizzle have to do about thtat

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 16:10
so lets have a war

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 16:09
tw that is

u have yet to show that

you seem tro keep talking to me as a equal

nice kill btw

Eazy-E on 28.02. at 16:00
Says the guy who believe more on outsiders than someone who never lied to you.

Maybe you should, clearly you are the one with the issue from our last conversation.. Not to mention u keep threatning me :)

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:57 [But I have to look up to you..]
i was seriously telling you stuff thats told to me

now im not being the arse here.. get off yr pedastel and start talking properly

dont ever look down at me for any reason

Eazy-E on 28.02. at 15:34
I dont care about ur threats for not talking to you on Skype.

I told u i dont use Skype, and the fact you cant apologize for ur silly behavior the other day then i kinda dont want to either. Paranoid or not, you put ur tw friendship for not being respectful back when i have been respectful towards you this world

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:33
maybe stop him

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:33
so if dali

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:33 [Threats..]
and you are banded around

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:33 [Impressive, considering he is desperate at talking to me]
there are a few of us dukes on skype chat now
Eazy-E on 28.02. at 15:32
Why

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:32
as i have my fbi team on this sander

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:32
dont let me uncover shite

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:31
i have faith in you as a proper player

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:31
triple account

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:21
join ,ate plse

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:19 [I said I don't have Skype]
anyways join our call bro

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:18 [A Random, I never was called Will O the Wisp either I was called Willow the Wisp at W100]
so whos theis will o the wisp account sander

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:18
sceptical

Eazy-E on 28.02. at 15:17
You still paranoid?

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:17 [Me or Alan, which put his acc for deletion to coplay and changed PW]
so you or unstoppable force

kirk the wineman on 28.02. at 15:15
you have 2 accounts

--

PART 1 ))
kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:34
you dropped as food

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:34 [We are 9-0 now, but then was nothing.]
take a apex villa

Eazy-E on 26.02. at 20:33
no, it's called position food

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:33
if yr tribe so good

yes

apex food

you dropped nap

chill

Eazy-E on 26.02. at 20:33
It has nothing to do with Paint ffs learn to read

not yet anyways

Eazy-E on 26.02. at 20:32
TELL me what I said about the NAP dropping, tell me

wrong

you thought paint would fook us

you dropped my nap

fookin hell that was long lol

Eazy-E on 26.02. at 20:30 [Here i speak out for the 3rd time to him about us being independent and had no allies in Paint! or ~VS~]
You dissapoint me so much, go around talking to others about what we do is just garbage when I was honest with you all the way, from this time on I wont talk to you cause clearly you rather wanna be delusional and trust Dali, the same guy who dismissed me and took the piss out of all of you.

I had to personally mail him to remove my naame from his bio cause people think I work together with him as I don't.

I will tell you for the last time and I wont tell you this any more;

We are GLA, we don't obey others, we are a standing tribe who is under my lead. thats final. You gotta remember, mch left on his own, he didnt like being in Paint! as under Dali's leadership for his own reasons, yet he stood by me when creating GLA. He has been with Hugh and Dali in W101 winning tribe and he got friends from many places and so do I.

When you ally yourself with a someone like successor than and taking the piss at me for being respectful to you then I have no comment, you do what you want mate.

Declare or do whatever you want, it's tw.. but remember, im not backing down from a fight and as far as that success0r guy goes, you sink pretty low if you like him after what he is doing.. that ill tell ya :p

I dont have time for spam atm as I am studying.. im sorry.

kirk the winemanon 26.02. at 20:25
explain? :)

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:25
what?

Eazy-E on 26.02. at 20:25
You still dont get it do you?

Eazy-E on 26.02. at 20:25
Thats false as mch123 is working with his tribe or some PAs, not with Paint.
132822_thumb
hugh will fook u

you think vs will stand by you?

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:24
im gonna say this

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:24
mch and paint attempyted cap

Eazy-E on 26.02. at 20:23
Im working with Dali? How?

and you dont say tio me friend then try poker my arse

and yr working with them

Eazy-E on 26.02. at 20:23
and?

kirk the wineman on 26.02. at 20:21
me and dali had a discord chat

Then the last big thing he did before the greatest block of a man that spammed me trough all of this and now went on externals..

kirk the wineman on 08.03. at 06:26
i suggest change the profile

A big shout to the APEX guys who have continually fought for weeks against PAINT! and crew..
Answer: ^
How about no?

Sorry Kirk, better luck next world.. I'm shocked if people will still stick to you after this world the way you have treated your members.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well there is no denying that you continue to be a nuisance, especially now with morale being a thing. I definitely should have been less careless when sending my attacks your way, that would have saved some troops. But I don't see a reason why you should come here gloating.

I left you guys to join Paint! because of some ridiculous decisions you made. It frustrated me, I can't believe how silly things were. Recruiting absolute useless players (Even a guy with 0 OD, top farming <4k). And a guy that dodged but left tribal troops in his village and got those wiped for near free (and claiming "BUT I DID DODGE!"). "Chipping away at a nuke" because sure thats how you beat people, not like offense builds faster or his losses were less.

And plenty more examples. So yeah, you've been a nuisance, and you continue to do so. Good for you. But that what I mentioned plus far more is the reason you won't be on this world much longer. You had 4-5 good guys from the start, but all the others just dragged you down.

DeletedUser122832

kirk the wineman Feb 26, 19:59
sander

kirk the wineman Feb 26, 20:00
you got that scaly back ryan there

im trying to tell him stuff but cowardly fook

nv mind

Eazy-E Feb 26, 20:06
?

kirk the wineman Feb 26, 20:08
sander im calling u skype mate

Eazy-E Feb 26, 20:08
I dont have skype

kirk the wineman Feb 26, 20:09
you do

anyways

yr man just told me to fook off

Eazy-E Feb 26, 20:09
nope, deleted that a long time ago

so now i will dedicate to killing him

Eazy-E Feb 26, 20:09
what are you on about mate?

kirk the wineman Feb 26, 20:10
jumped up little rat faced shite

ryan

Eazy-E Feb 26, 20:10
what have you done to piss him off?

time for me to control all around

piss him off?

hes a treacherous shite

and im gonna have his head

Eazy-E Feb 26, 20:13
im confused,

All these threats and I didn't even fight you.. your not worth my time, but it was fun watching you lead a nice bunch of players into the floor.

Best of luck to the future @kirk the wineman

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Kirk I'll give you that you have a great character.

0 understanding of tactics but you are hilarious.

@AuroraMoon you are one of the better defenders I have played against. You deserve some praise for sniping accurately and never giving up.

You guys tried to noble me early game but each time you failed, now that you guys are beaten I look forward to playing against enemies who have long term goals.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
since the reply kinda dragged on thought i would put it into spoilers

their mail game is strong and they have achieved beautiful diplomacy with every top contender in k54,
gaining bashers, academies and mergers in the process along with turning THE into a secondary tribe now both are known as 3301 and 3301.

i could be wrong but i think that intel came from you about Paint wanting to eat us
yet never got involved in the fight itself instead you decided to play both sides and snuggled up to Paint/3301

now to shine some light on the Equal wisdom incident
they were our WarCom in the north a decision ill admit i would come to regret
two things caused the responses you showed:
1) them taking a week to organize an Op on 3 empty paint villages - during that time the villages moved to GLA and the internals started
2) equal wisdom crew having a tantrum over the dismissal of a member that restarted on the rim

the result was our north WarCom equal wisdom and his crew leaving the tribe and joining GLA....
which i find very convenient considering their targets also became GLA

now during our so called "War" we have only launched 1 Op against you
yet only two Ops had been planned or in the process of being organised

1st plan) basically a repeat of the last WarComs actions where they miraculously end up in your tribe after collecting tribe information
2nd plan) an Op that gained over 100K war ODA for one of our members clearing the village
despite Salvador1 (the member who was ment to conquer never sent)
instead they leaked information about the Op and joined your tribe in the process

this is not a thread for gloating as you suggest
it is however to show others that no matter how small or how much the odds are stacked against you or a tribe in general
that its still possible to fight and even get praise from enemies
instead of just giving up and surrendering to an enemy to save your own skin
along with some of the tactics tribes use in today's TW

yes there may of been some silly decisions made by players and council alike,
that tends to happen in all tribes especially those willing to give new players to the game a chance to learn or when the decisions dont suit certain members

but on the other hand after we done some recruiting around your area
you ended up back in the tribe which only lasted 4days....
during that time an OP was organised and released
yet you did not send attacks for the Op, leaked information about it to Paint (now 3301)
then left the tribe taking a member with you, conquering another
and causing a domino effect in that area

thank you for the kind words, it was fun pestering your village
believe we could of done better then our 1 conquer against you
if our offense in the area didnt jump to your tribe.....

in my opinion and mine alone
how people play TW is how they would approach similar situations in life
and if a player leaves a tribe to join another its because they chose to put themselves before others - that simple
loyalty, integrity, determination and simple morals seem to be a thing of the past - which i find concerning in itself

all in all this world was a great learning experience
unfortunately players now seem to value winning over how they won - the ends justify the means type of mentality

meoong

Hello, usually wet always meet kirk and fight hak hak hak. So we are at wet or vs know enough about kirk :) This time i noticed kirk ods .. Awesome. You improved your style.. Next time you maybe our group can combine play together. But please dont flirt with scobi hahahh...Good Job Kirk

apujanata

Reaction score
Hello, usually wet always meet kirk and fight hak hak hak. So we are at wet or vs know enough about kirk :) This time i noticed kirk ods .. Awesome. You improved your style.. Next time you maybe our group can combine play together. But please dont flirt with scobi hahahh...Good Job Kirk

#savescobidu

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i could be wrong but i think that intel came from you about Paint wanting to eat us
yet never got involved in the fight itself instead you decided to play both sides and snuggled up to Paint/3301

now to shine some light on the Equal wisdom incident
they were our WarCom in the north a decision ill admit i would come to regret
two things caused the responses you showed:
1) them taking a week to organize an Op on 3 empty paint villages - during that time the villages moved to GLA and the internals started
2) equal wisdom crew having a tantrum over the dismissal of a member that restarted on the rim

the result was our north WarCom equal wisdom and his crew leaving the tribe and joining GLA....
which i find very convenient considering their targets also became GLA

now during our so called "War" we have only launched 1 Op against you
yet only two Ops had been planned or in the process of being organised

1st plan) basically a repeat of the last WarComs actions where they miraculously end up in your tribe after collecting tribe information
2nd plan) an Op that gained over 100K war ODA for one of our members clearing the village
despite Salvador1 (the member who was ment to conquer never sent)
instead they leaked information about the Op and joined your tribe in the process

You are totally wrong about the intel came from me, I put my tribe over PAs or former tribe families at any times, that intel was given by OLD as Salvador Dali wanted alliance with OLD but stuck with Kirk (cause of former relations), and what do you mean snuggled? I had no reasons to fight paint! You were the one declaring on us, not the other way around.. We ate for our positions.

Secondly when it comes to Equal Wisdom and their crew joining us, that was something Kirk knew all about cause I was straight honest with him but he cannot accept honesty and respect so he put then delusional thoughts and disrespect over to be the bigger man and the bigger duke, cause he despice me being a leader which is the truth, he likes me as his soldier. in W103 he proved that he let me die, and couldn't even take choices for his own tribe as a leader, now in this world he showed not much difference than recruiting his scale of survival which is the truth, but he is playing like he usually do which gives him stats so kudos for that. I dont stand for bullying however and after W100 he should have learned as he was the victim of it himself on externals.

The reason why Salvador1 joined us and didnt participate in that OP was because he saw it was useless, and instead he gave the white flag, stupid? might be but he is surviving as I saw him fit for our tribe and doing well here, maybe thats not about him as a player but you leaders as teambuilding and environment.

Slightly Sober

Just stopping by to see how the TW servers are doing... Nice to see Kirk still trying to win. Though the complaining about merging every world is getting old. How about a world where after 30 days, you're locked to whatever tribe you are in.