APEX

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
wouldnt that be a revelation!? thats a good call , however i believe someone posted recently ref ideas regarding tribal lock loyalty and fight and his post was removed.. mind you it was batan lol..

DeletedUser123135

Just stopping by to see how the TW servers are doing... Nice to see Kirk still trying to win. Though the complaining about merging every world is getting old. How about a world where after 30 days, you're locked to whatever tribe you are in.

Now I love this idea.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
all in all this world was a great learning experience
unfortunately players now seem to value winning over how they won - the ends justify the means type of mentality

Well ,this is what the leader of Epic thinks :

Cross Mar 08, 18:45

everyone knows the winner of a world is based on who you surround yourself with and how willing you are to jump ship and ditch your tribe

DeletedUser110019

everyone knows the winner of a world is based on who you surround yourself with and how willing you are to jump ship and ditch your tribe

thats if you solo start its why you pre make with pros like me

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Haha imagine having problems with one of kirk's tribes. Does not bode well for future fights with good tribes can say that for sure.

Also locked or static tribes is a fine idea if you enjoy inactive worlds / working with noobs for endless months on end (read noobs not newbies)

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Haha imagine having problems with one of kirk's tribes. Does not bode well for future fights with good tribes can say that for sure.

Also locked or static tribes is a fine idea if you enjoy inactive worlds / working with noobs for endless months on end (read noobs not newbies)
omg the skilled soldier 2018 replied under my message.

can i get an autograph mr fresh

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
apex jumped at paint from world start as we knew what was gonna happen and the threat if allowed.... we allowed this once in past to happen and they asked for nap then won the world lol

all i say is to the friends and solo account tribes.. if you see the premade machine land throw all at them early game.. if not then its not a win world for you

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
apex jumped at paint from world start as we knew what was gonna happen and the threat if allowed.... we allowed this once in past to happen and they asked for nap then won the world lol

all i say is to the friends and solo account tribes.. if you see the premade machine land throw all at them early game.. if not then its not a win world for you
Something logical from you, very nice
Now, may you please stop acting like a kid by writing and blocking me the same second?

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It was done before

W 27 I think

Ppl were assigned randomly into a tribe ,and had to stay there for 3 months

The leadership was elected after a week thru tribal vote

Yes it was however most people by week two made personal alliances in their area and at the end of 3 months tribes were made out of groups. It was a pretty interesting concept though. Always destined to fail.

DeletedUser123135

Isn't that a sad way to be? Whatever happened to honor and loyalty and respect? Are they really a thing of the past?