Apoc-BA vs Their World (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The reason I created the thread in the first place was because the BA branches were the only tribes without a war thread for themselves and I didn't want them feeling left out. So really it was a kind gesture towards BA and not spam. I had even posted the most recent stats to start it off.

Seeing as the original thread was closed (I don't get to external often enough I suppose), I will respond to some of the comments in the other thread here:

Bella,

BA know's what it needs to do. If you don't like it get over. If your so bored with this world then go to a new world. Your RIDICULOUS. BA has never tried to start anything with you. Heck , at one point you almost joined our ranks. There for awhile i had the utmost respect for you, but stupid topics like this is draining it. Yeah you can be pissedd or upset with this, but it's the truth. Quit trying to start stuff and please while i still do have some respect for you.

Will~ Duke of {BA}

I'll try to keep the language as simple as possible - because this thread's creator has criticized me for using large words.

1. Large inactive accounts can cause the host tribe problems. If I need to explain what sort of problems, then this truly is a spam thread with no purpose.
2. Large inactive accounts need to be dismantled (or taken over) in order to prevent these problems.
3. BA has kept pace with dismantling its large accounts over the last 2 years.
4. BA has continued to beat other tribes as it has dismantled it's own large inactive accounts.

For some context....
{BA} conquers - losses ratio is 21,220 - 3,240
[BA] conquers - losses ratio is 14,924 - 3,007
TOTAL BA = 36,144 - 6,247 (6::1 ratio)

We're not here to impress Bella (or any other enemies) with stats. We're here to play the game and to make it as fun for our members as we can.
I believe BA is one of the oldest (if not THE oldest) tribe on World 18. So, I think the various BA leaders have done a decent job so far.

-Pete

PS - Bella, if you would like to know how we run our dismantling operations, you could've asked when we were allies. It has proven to be quite effective for us.

Both you boys seem to be very defensive. I wasn't asking for you to try and explain anything - it was just a war thread for you. I don't have to like it and there is no need to impress me. The fact that you are trying to justify it makes me wonder. If you were confident in your methods, you'd be posting new weekly stats, nothing more.

@ Will : BA has actually jumped on the bandwagon (most probably sat accounts) but hey, been there done that for 2 years now. Like I said above, my thread was just a kind gesture towards your overlooked branches. You should be happy that I recognised your efforts when everyone else was ignoring them. Finally, there is no reason for me to be upset or pissed by anything you say as I don't know you - care factor is effectively at zero.

@ Peter : I know how you run your operations - it is very similar to the way ~S~ run theirs and that's why that war never made any headway against each other. You were both content to just noble out your own. It's just funny that you guys picked a war game with live enemies when Sim City would have catered to you perfectly if that is indeed what gives you and your members as much fun as possible.

You can still use your big words as long as you are not using them to talk down to someone 1/4 your age to make them feel inferior to you. Btw, the real reason I started the other thread was because you had been too quiet :)

DeletedUser

The thread was locked due to spam, which I can tell this thread is already headed that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.