Apoc BA vs Their World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will1990 Siggi Arazlam

Bella,

BA know's what it needs to do. If you don't like it get over. If your so bored with this world then go to a new world. Your RIDICULOUS. BA has never tried to start anything with you. Heck , at one point you almost joined our ranks. There for awhile i had the utmost respect for you, but stupid topics like this is draining it. Yeah you can be pissedd or upset with this, but it's the truth. Quit trying to start stuff and please while i still do have some respect for you.

Will~ Duke of {BA}

DeletedUser

What is the argument?

BA loves keeping their actives fed with lots of inactives player villages.

This is no secret and they have done it for as long as i can remember.
The only time its bitten Apoc in the butt is not cannibalizing people in K32 where Zurtle is a large force there.

Every tribe has tweaked their own strategies.

so let me get this straight... you are an advocate of cannibalizing Zurtle... and when exactly did this thought come up?... when he first joined =V= perhaps... great allies you guys were...lol Doomed from the start I think someone said...

DeletedUser

so let me get this straight... you are an advocate of cannibalizing Zurtle... and when exactly did this thought come up?... when he first joined =V= perhaps... great allies you guys were...lol Doomed from the start I think someone said...

are you an idiot?

Reread what i wrote and get back to me.

If you still cant get it:
I said we havent cannibalized our dead (apoc) players on K32, so fighting Zurtle in K32 is harder.

DeletedUser53573

Haha stupid stuff like when will sent mass circulars over a single scount attack from k99 to his cannabalized k-01 village

DeletedUser

I'll try to keep the language as simple as possible - because this thread's creator has criticized me for using large words.

1. Large inactive accounts can cause the host tribe problems. If I need to explain what sort of problems, then this truly is a spam thread with no purpose.
2. Large inactive accounts need to be dismantled (or taken over) in order to prevent these problems.
3. BA has kept pace with dismantling its large accounts over the last 2 years.
4. BA has continued to beat other tribes as it has dismantled it's own large inactive accounts.

For some context....
{BA} conquers - losses ratio is 21,220 - 3,240
[BA] conquers - losses ratio is 14,924 - 3,007
TOTAL BA = 36,144 - 6,247 (6::1 ratio)

We're not here to impress Bella (or any other enemies) with stats. We're here to play the game and to make it as fun for our members as we can.
I believe BA is one of the oldest (if not THE oldest) tribe on World 18. So, I think the various BA leaders have done a decent job so far.

-Pete

PS - Bella, if you would like to know how we run our dismantling operations, you could've asked when we were allies. It has proven to be quite effective for us.

DeletedUser53573

Thats not where the math went wrong.

Nice try though!

DeletedUser

I believe BA is one of the oldest (if not THE oldest) tribe on World 18. So, I think the various BA leaders have done a decent job so far.

Beeing an old tribe with a good history didnt help Legion :icon_wink:

DeletedUser53573

I believe BA is one of the oldest (if not THE oldest) tribe on World 18. .

So.. what is the excuse for the following:

oda rankings said:
7 BalkanAlliance 965,55 Mio.
9 Balkan Alliance 617,08 Mio.

odd rankings said:
6 BalkanAlliance 750,55 Mio.

9 Very Small Tribe 443,07 Mio.
10 WarGods of Freedom 401,14 Mio.
11 Balkan Alliance 361,64 Mio.
12 Vengeance 330,80 Mio.
13 The Foresters Pioneers 316,76 Mio.

I included those near that last one for the lols to show how ridiculous that is.

odt rankings said:
7 BalkanAlliance 1.716,09 Mio.
9 Balkan Alliance 978,72 Mio.

Quite a few observations can be made, such as:
-You recruit too much (can be proven, from ~S~)
-You jump on tribes after others started and weakened them (T~S, Valor, ~S~[despite your ridiculous comments about you being at war with them for over 2 years or whatever you try to say, APOC did MUCH more against them than you ever have or did])
-You proxy into accounts to clear troops (stony!, and we know you and apoc share love boats)

DeletedUser

Beeing an old tribe with a good history didnt help Legion :icon_wink:

And the difference between Legion and BA? BA has made good choices with respect to selecting its allies and enemies. 'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.