Apoc-C : I salute you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is pretty obvious that Apoc-C has now merged with our bretherands Apoc-D which was inevitable and welcomed by all -C players like myself.

I thought however that it is only right that I show respect to the tribe that has made this game so enjoyable for myself and a number of other players!

We were always considered a rim tribe yet our determination and perseverance has helped ensure that we are now here, ready for the end game. Our Duke and benevolent dictator masterfool101, with the assistance of notverygeordie have been second to none, and Bokkelul has been the most influential and inspiring friend and tribesmate that anyone could ask for.

Apoc-C has always been a close-knit group but our connection and friendship with Apoc-D has been long standing and I for one look forward to being part of such a strong, unique group of players!

It may be the end of an era for myself and my friends but in all honestly I welcome with open arms the opportunity to be part of a tribe that house players such as Zain who is quite possibly the best TW player I have have ever had the privilege to encounter!

So, without wishing to be overly melodramatic, long live -C and welcome to the new APOC era!!!

DeletedUser

For those that aren't aware (I doubt there are many except, possibly, the trolls)...

Apoc-C & Apoc-D are now one. We are provisionally Apoc, until such time as our brothers in Apoc-F & Apoc-N have selected a timetable for their own metamorphosis.

Hopefully this merger should indicate to the TW Admin that the count down to the end of the world is not only underway but nearing its conculsion!

DeletedUser

Bah, you're just recruiting us in before we decide to kick yer arses, ya lousy buncha huggers. :)
Seriously, though, it's been a long time planned for and a welcome reduction in complexity. Looking forward to the next wave.

Warayama

For those that aren't aware (I doubt there are many except, possibly, the trolls)...

Apoc-C & Apoc-D are now one. We are provisionally Apoc, until such time as our brothers in Apoc-F & Apoc-N have selected a timetable for their own metamorphosis.

Hopefully this merger should indicate to the TW Admin that the count down to the end of the world is not only underway but nearing its conculsion!

What about the merge of BA? When will that happen? Or is it going to be an eating! I count more than 50% inactive.

DeletedUser

We should never have recruited these damn dirty refugees!

DeletedUser

I have to agree :-D

You should claim Apoc-D as well as it no longer exists too.

DeletedUser67005

It changed its name...

... Your right, MM kicked -D's ass... ;)

DeletedUser

It was win. Since the UA was created, a ton of tribes have been deleted.
I think MM wins.​

DeletedUser

Apoc-C has now been disbanded.

100% of the players transferred to Apoc. A tribute to the leadership and the activity of its membership!

Apoc-C is dead, long live Apoc!

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight.... hehe... Yeah you may not like this... but since PX was at war with Apoc C and Apoc C folded I guess it's safe to declare PX winners over Apoc C.... way to go PX... great Job!!

Chalk up another failed Apoc tribe...

DeletedUser

You clearly don't care what I like!

You read it how you like. Apoc's "defeated" players will still be dancing a jig on the remains of their "victorious" enemies when this world ends. Whatever your interpretation I prefer partying to being eaten by worms...

DeletedUser

I've been posting on these forums for nearly two years (actually 2 years in 4 days) and never felt the need to ignore anyone. However, in the last 7 days I have ignored one troll (for hate) and I am about to ignore another...

Assasin Strike:You have contributed absolutely nothing to these forums. Even Bella, who I disagree with on so many things, actual says something (even though I regard it as wrong). You do nothing whatsoever.

I would encourage anyone who feels the same to ignore him with immediate effect.

DeletedUser

Good to know.

Apoc-c disbanded because of lack of active players?
Kind of weird, you know. Since things are supposed to be really fun and yippy in this world. :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.