Apoc-C : I salute you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Holidays for us are national ones like Christmas. There are no holidays for us in August and not many go anywhere seeing as it is winter right now.

lol, you're stupid.

hol·i·day[hol-i-dey] –noun
a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
any day of exemption from work ( distinguished from working day).

a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.

a religious feast day; holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
Sometimes, holidays. Chiefly British . a period of cessation from work or one of recreation; vacation.

an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.

DeletedUser92424

ftw

DeletedUser

yea. I didn't know if that was right or wrong, so i just left it alone.

DeletedUser

lol, you're stupid.

hol·i·day[hol-i-dey] –noun
a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
any day of exemption from work ( distinguished from working day).

a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.

a religious feast day; holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
Sometimes, holidays. Chiefly British . a period of cessation from work or one of recreation; vacation.

I don't go by dictionary definitions in my everyday life, I live by the local norm. I doubt that would make me stupid. I explained to Andrew why I misunderstood what he meant. It's pretty retarded that you felt you had to pull out the dictionary over cultural differences.

DeletedUser

Spella,

this game is so unfair we are with so many and you are just with your hubby zurtle and the 2 of you were really the best players and strategist in w18
Its such a shame you had to quit the game because of everything was unfair and you had reached all your goals you were in the best tribes as duke managed to get 1000 vills and ranked somewhere around 100 in ODT
Its all our fault that you had to quit because we play unfair and should have listened to your mastermind so you would have been the queen of w18
Oops and then i woke up and saw a w18 that is for more then 90% owned by APOC AND BA
Get a life and shut up you deleted because things did not go your way and now you troll here and keep on telling everybody how we failed to take a vill of you you are just like a child who is a bad looser
we have a nice saying for that "if a farmer cant swim its because the water is no good"
only a few words are in order
YOU FAILED..................... END OF GAME......................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You sound angry.

Hi hubby, just so you know, Angry Bok is always angry. He is probably p*ssed that all those mighty ApocBA ops failed each and every time. I'd be pretty angry too if I had sent thousands of attacks from every tribe and proxy account available to me for several months and still came out of it empty handed. Oh, and with no troops going back home to boot ;)

Btw Angry, my ODT was top 30 or 40. Not too bad seeing as I had almost every tribe taking to take me out :)

DeletedUser

Clearly you have very limited experience of long range ops. Some troops going back is a pain. No troops going back is a bonus!

Andrew, you forget that most of my attacks on Apoc were from 2-3Ks away. It was handy having most of them come home coz by the time it arrives, the dead troops were already recruited and I would just turn them around again (and again).

Keep in mind that the K57 op on me was from pretty close range, yet they all still died - I'm guessing it hurts when 9 nuke tipped nobles fail to take the village.

DeletedUser

Andrew, you forget that most of my attacks on Apoc were from 2-3Ks away. It was handy having most of them come home coz by the time it arrives, the dead troops were already recruited and I would just turn them around again (and again).

Keep in mind that the K57 op on me was from pretty close range, yet they all still died - I'm guessing it hurts when 9 nuke tipped nobles fail to take the village.

& get no ODA, wonderful....

DeletedUser

& get no ODA, wonderful....

Oh, I got plenty of ODA. I was top 30-40 for ODA, ODD and ODT. If I had been beating up on just dead accounts for 2 years, I suspect my OD would have been in the top 10. We were too busy fighting real wars the whole time.

DeletedUser

Lol. lololol ODA would be the same no matter what person you hit. Its just that if you are in a real war, then you get more ODD. You're stupid. please leave.

DeletedUser

Spella get 1 report dug up somewhere that i send even 1 fake at you .......................................dont bother because you cant

what your hubby can find is reports of him loosing villages to me

And Yes i can proudly say that a lot of ops organized by APOC-C while i was WAR BARON were very successful which was only possible because of de dedication of all the players in the tribe and yes we have accomplished a lot in this world
APOC-C was the best player nobling tribe, APOC-C jumped the most K'S, we have players that have crossed from NW to NE from NW to SE and from NE to SE to be always at a war front. APOC-C cooperated the best with our allies and worked towards only one goal which is to turn the world blue, we had the least recruits of all tribes and we will end w18 as the closest/best group of players w18 has seen

And me being Angry WHOOAAAAAAAAAA never you have no clue how much you make me laugh with your BS ( children tend to do that to me )

I wonder when i read your BS, why are you still around being a troll on the forum sore looser and looking for some closure is probably the answer

let me help you with getting some closure
ask yourself these question

1 Do you really believe that you can find anybody left in this world who believes a word you are writing
2 Do you really believe you still have friends here besides your hubby
3 Do you really believe you were part of the best tribe in w18
4 Do you really believe you accomplished anything in w18
5 Do you really believe anybody in w18 cares what you say here

Let me answer them for you

1. No 2. No 3. No 4. No and 5. also a big NO

so delete your account on the forum as well so that we can continue to noble the last few red dots in this world and we can be declared the WINNERS of world 18

APOC/BA the group of players who played the game the smartest

DeletedUser

bokkelul, don't sweat them. You're still playing. they aren't, want to know why? You are better. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Lol. lololol ODA would be the same no matter what person you hit. Its just that if you are in a real war, then you get more ODD. You're stupid. please leave.

Wow, really? You think you get the same ODA from hitting a stacked village as you would from hitting an inactive's village where there is only 1 village of D or O? And you are calling me stupid?! lol Maybe you need to look at the OD calculator. Furtherore, the only time you get more ODD is when you defend against the attack rather then choosing to dodge. I may not be playing anymore but it's no wonder you never survived. .

DeletedUser

wow, you are as dumb as everyone says you are. When did I say anything about dodging?

DeletedUser

wow, you are as dumb as everyone says you are. When did I say anything about dodging?

You said that ODA would be the same no matter which village you hit. I explained that that was incorrect. You also said that if you are in a real war, you'd get more ODD so I explained to you how ODD was calculated. Even in a real war, you'd get zero ODD for dodging a nuke. Get it now or is it still too hard for you?

DeletedUser

Spella get 1 report dug up somewhere that i send even 1 fake at you .......................................dont bother because you cant

what your hubby can find is reports of him loosing villages to me

And Yes i can proudly say that a lot of ops organized by APOC-C while i was WAR BARON were very successful which was only possible because of de dedication of all the players in the tribe and yes we have accomplished a lot in this world
APOC-C was the best player nobling tribe, APOC-C jumped the most K'S, we have players that have crossed from NW to NE from NW to SE and from NE to SE to be always at a war front. APOC-C cooperated the best with our allies and worked towards only one goal which is to turn the world blue, we had the least recruits of all tribes and we will end w18 as the closest/best group of players w18 has seen

And me being Angry WHOOAAAAAAAAAA never you have no clue how much you make me laugh with your BS ( children tend to do that to me )

I wonder when i read your BS, why are you still around being a troll on the forum sore looser and looking for some closure is probably the answer

let me help you with getting some closure
ask yourself these question

1 Do you really believe that you can find anybody left in this world who believes a word you are writing
2 Do you really believe you still have friends here besides your hubby
3 Do you really believe you were part of the best tribe in w18
4 Do you really believe you accomplished anything in w18
5 Do you really believe anybody in w18 cares what you say here

Let me answer them for you

1. No 2. No 3. No 4. No and 5. also a big NO

so delete your account on the forum as well so that we can continue to noble the last few red dots in this world and we can be declared the WINNERS of world 18

APOC/BA the group of players who played the game the smartest

How do you misspell the word lose, twice? Just curious.

I'll answer your questions for you.

1. yes.
2. None of you were ever friends, just angry two-faced liars. More power to you I guess.
3. She was a part of the best tribe in w18 during its time. It was the top ranked tribe for a long time, done.
4. She accomplished what she wanted to accomplish in the scope of the game. That fact that you attribute some sort of real life accomplishment to this game is either disturbing or sad. I guess that's why you guys will never get why she doesn't care about what you say.
5. She doesn't care what any of you think, really.

Final tip for you. This is a game, nobody anywhere gives a crap about it.

Also congrats on taking a few empty villages of mine that had the troops 120 hours away, it still took you several days to do, rofl.

DeletedUser

Final tip for you. This is a game, nobody anywhere gives a crap about it.
It is a game, and if noone gives a c**p about it why do you keep coming back to the forum and harking on about how everyone who is still playing never "really" beat you

DeletedUser

It is a game, and if noone gives a c**p about it why do you keep coming back to the forum and harking on about how everyone who is still playing never "really" beat you

I enjoy your reactions. They are interesting to say the least. Now add me to your ignore list, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.