Apoc-C : I salute you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So... you're not a very religious person but you are willing to throw around Bible quotes when you think they suit your purposes? Didn't we have a conversation about that once? Except in that conversation you were dismissing religion altogether because of those very people who would use the Bible as a weapon. Hmm. Now who is the hypocrite?

I'm not a religious person at all, but I tend to hold people to the standards they hold themselves to. I feel this is not only fair, it's respectful to the person's belief system. So while I do dismiss religion entirely for myself, I absolutely hold religious people to the standards they "claim" to believe in. Although to be frankly honest, I never saw even a hint of religion in you, so of course I don't hold you to those standards. Sadly though you fall short of even the most basic standards I hold for any human being, as do quite a few of your TW compatriots.

DeletedUser63943

oh zurtle your totally full of yourself, shut up, Mechicks has her beliefs and you should very well know that, you quit the game y are you still here, do u really get personal satification from coming here and trying to tell us all how good and how all mighty you are? what is the go with you and bella, plz get a life, get married have kids, do something with your lives, other than coming here and dwelling on the pittyness that was the end of your W18 TW life.

Plz go away and leave us alone, i didn't know you, didn't wanna know you, still don't want to know you so plz stop putting your personal input into a game that has nothing at all to do with you anymore.

DeletedUser

Plz go away and leave us alone, i didn't know you, didn't wanna know you, still don't want to know you so plz stop putting your personal input into a game that has nothing at all to do with you anymore.

Why are you talking to me if you don't want anything to do with me? Why do you continue to come back and post garbage if you want us to go away? Logic and thinking are not your best attributes are they?

For people that want nothing to do with us, you sure seem extremely interested in us.

DeletedUser63943

i dont want anything to do with u. which is why even when u were a all and powerful duke of -D i still had no contact with u, snake in the grass is the saying.

Me post garbage?? i believe thats all you and bella have done for the last 3 weeks, you don't play anymore so y keep coming back to us backstabbing huggers you both so hate??

DeletedUser

oh zurtle your totally full of yourself, shut up, Mechicks has her beliefs and you should very well know that, you quit the game y are you still here, do u really get personal satification from coming here and trying to tell us all how good and how all mighty you are? what is the go with you and bella, plz get a life, get married have kids, do something with your lives, other than coming here and dwelling on the pittyness that was the end of your W18 TW life.

Firstly, your lack of punctuation and numerous spelling errors made that extremely painful to read.

Secondly, as was confirmed by Andrew, we came back to the forums when it was dead as a door nail. We livened it up and had some nice chats with Andrew and Peter. Poor Andrew felt the odds were too even and so very recently your mass hugging group typically planned it so that you can come here and talk to us - not the other way around. The choice was solely yours to make. I guess you thought that heavily outnumbering us would intimidate us, lol. When you're onto a good thing, stick to it, huh? :icon_eek: If it disturbs you so much, you have the power to change it.

Finally, I don't think you're the best person to be giving any relationship advice.

PS We don't hate you; the opposite of grass is ignorance.

DeletedUser63943

Firstly i can say what i wish, clearly you do so yourself so as much bullshit as you have said, well clearly mine is not as bad.

And relationship advice!!!! excuse me i'm quite happyly in a healthy relationship atm, i've got a 2 yr old son, a good job a brand new car, love my lifes pretty bloodly goood atm thanks.

"Finally, I don't think you're the best person to be giving any relationship advice."

clearly you have never been in a propper mature adult relationship

DeletedUser

Firstly i can say what i wish, clearly you do so yourself so as much bullshit as you have said, well clearly mine is not as bad.

And relationship advice!!!! excuse me i'm quite happyly in a healthy relationship atm, i've got a 2 yr old son, a good job a brand new car, love my lifes pretty bloodly goood atm thanks.

"Finally, I don't think you're the best person to be giving any relationship advice."

clearly you have never been in a propper mature adult relationship

Your first sentence defies comprehension.

You mentioned your 2 year old to me 2 years ago; it's strange that he doesn't age. Now that you have disclosed your happy life though, I'll do the same. I have a husband, 3 children, a house with ocean views, my own business, 2 cars, a motorcycle, a yacht, private jet and $10 million in the bank. Life is great!

Btw, what is a 'propper' relationship? Is that where you cheat on your partner?

DeletedUser

Since we are all discussing how awesome our lives our, I guess I will participate.

I have a motorcycle, 2 cars, 10 million in a joint bank account, 50 million hidden in a swiss, a beautiful ocean front mansion, a yacht and a private jet. Not to mention my 3 adoring children and loving wife. Life is great.

DeletedUser92424

I said I am not "highly" religious - that means I believe in God and the Bible but I do not believe in lying, hypocritical so-called teachers of the Bible such as yourself who carry the name of God around in vain and who forget their oath as it suits them. Remember when I told you that when I caught you out being a backstabbing liar? Just to refresh your memory further, you were offered a selection of proxy accounts because it would have been too honest and upstanding of you to say things to me directly.

PS I didn't want you to feel left out so here is one for you too - Matthew 23 seems to hit the nail on the head very nicely.
1. I have never knowingly lied to you, nor about you.
2. I'm wondering which "oath" it is you think I've taken?
3. To refresh your memory... it was YOU that offered a proxy account to me (jmcgeach), wanting me to log in and delete it. I said NO, because I don't cheat. I was never offered a proxy account in any other way by anyone in Apoc because they know me better. What I was offered were a few legitimate account sits through which I could make comments in the forum without it coming back to me - which I refused (but you ignore the fact that I refused them). AND what you THINK I was saying about you wasn't even about you (it was about TheMudge account), and Zurtle knew it too, but chose to select only the portion of the conversation that would make it look like it was about you.

So whatever... you can think I'm a hypocritical liar if you want. Obviously you've made up your mind and that's fine. I don't look to you for approval. Nor yours, Zurtle.

DeletedUser

a yacht, private jet and $10 million in the bank. Life is great!
Marry me?

Actually, on the other hand, please marry Zurtle. I suspect your obsession with mammon may actual better suit his "somewhat" right wing views. He's easy to spot...

Why is it that some define themselves in monetary terms? Trying to fill an empty hole?

P.S. My few personal interactions with you suggest that you are not as shallow as you project and are, in fact, a very decent and well meaning person. G**g on the other hand...

DeletedUser

Marry me?

Actually, on the other hand, please marry Zurtle. I suspect your obsession with mammon may actual better suit his "somewhat" right wing views. He's easy to spot...

Why is it that some define themselves in monetary terms? Trying to fill an empty hole?

P.S. My few personal interactions with you suggest that you are not as shallow as you project and are, in fact, a very decent and well meaning person. G**g on the other hand...

Hahahahahaha. You do not know me in the least, but that's ok.

Also you misunderstood her post, but that is also fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. I have never knowingly lied to you, nor about you.
2. I'm wondering which "oath" it is you think I've taken?
3. To refresh your memory... it was YOU that offered a proxy account to me (jmcgeach), wanting me to log in and delete it. I said NO, because I don't cheat. I was never offered a proxy account in any other way by anyone in Apoc because they know me better. What I was offered were a few legitimate account sits through which I could make comments in the forum without it coming back to me - which I refused (but you ignore the fact that I refused them). AND what you THINK I was saying about you wasn't even about you (it was about TheMudge account), and Zurtle knew it too, but chose to select only the portion of the conversation that would make it look like it was about you.

So whatever... you can think I'm a hypocritical liar if you want. Obviously you've made up your mind and that's fine. I don't look to you for approval. Nor yours, Zurtle.

That jmc thing was actually Wolfhunt's idea; you should take it up with him (if you can get past all his lies).

If what you said was truly about Mudge, why did you neglect to put that in the apology you sent me back then, rather then the excuses you presented?

DeletedUser

Marry me?

You misunderstood my post but that's ok. I was just mirroring the post I quoted to show how easy it is to make up a life for the forums.

You're right that I am not shallow but you are wrong about Z. Obviously none of us will properly get to know each other just from our discussions here and even in personal chats on skype, etc it will still take a lot of time and communication to make any progress. The desire to want to expend that effort is also a necessity ;)

Btw, Zurtle and I are already married according to your mates :lol:

PS Still counting your initial question as a proposal :icon_redface:

DeletedUser67005

So it looks like theres going to be another party coming up... :O

DeletedUser63943

For starters; I didn't know you 2 years ago, i've only known you for maybe 8 months and known of you for maybe a year, so how could i have talked to you bout my 2 year old son, obserly if i did mention it in conversation "Which we have had very little civil conversations" i would of refered to him as my 1 yr old son.

Btw, what is a 'propper' relationship? Is that where you cheat on your partner?

And this means what?

If you were as well off as you claim to be, you would be out living life and enjoying the more finer things that us that can not afford to do, rather than coming in here and stiring up shit of which alot you know nothing bout "on my personal life" and bout the game which you no longer have input/play and frankly SUCKED balls at.

DeletedUser

For starters; I didn't know you 2 years ago, i've only known you for maybe 8 months and known of you for maybe a year, so how could i have talked to you bout my 2 year old son, obserly if i did mention it in conversation "Which we have had very little civil conversations" i would of refered to him as my 1 yr old son.

And this means what?

If you were as well off as you claim to be, you would be out living life and enjoying the more finer things that us that can not afford to do, rather than coming in here and stiring up shit of which alot you know nothing bout "on my personal life" and bout the game which you no longer have input/play and frankly SUCKED balls at.

Can you please bring an interpreter with you next time you post?

In regards to my skills, if I sucked, how much worse were you and your 10 tribe all-iance? Considering you couldn't take a single village off me, even with the 1000's of constant incomings over months and months. On the flip side, I did manage to take at least 200 Apoc villages :) That doesn't include all the accounts I was sitting whilst in MIM ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.