Apoc-C : I salute you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser63943

No, not really.

Actually i'm a Store manager.

Just coz i'm lazy and like to use Aussie slang in my writting does not mean i am uneducated.

DeletedUser

damn and here i am riding out a category 2 hurricane named Earl who's center is now about 20 miles away from the tropical paradise i live which i guess will not be so pretty tomorrow

DeletedUser

damn and here i am riding out a category 2 hurricane named Earl who's center is now about 20 miles away from the tropical paradise i live which i guess will not be so pretty tomorrow

I am sorry to hear that. All differences aside, I hope all goes well for you.

DeletedUser67005

If you were as well off as you claim to be, you would be out living life and enjoying the more finer things that us that can not afford to do, rather than coming in here and stiring up shit of which alot you know nothing bout "on my personal life" and bout the game which you no longer have input/play and frankly SUCKED balls at.

:icon_rolleyes: We're on here talking about TW "shit". Talk to Plarin and Angry Bok about the personal "shit" that was brought up.

Besides, you (among alot of others) would have gotten wasted on the frontlines if you had opposed MM outside a collection of 6 or so large tribes.

DeletedUser

lmao, what's next? Are you going to 'dob' on me? :lol:

As i said implied my previous posts, can we ALL try and maintain a little dignity and respect for others... and back off the personal jibes- it helps nothing and actually just makes the whole forum a painful place to read

DeletedUser

As i said implied my previous posts, can we ALL try and maintain a little dignity and respect for others... and back off the personal jibes- it helps nothing and actually just makes the whole forum a painful place to read

You'd know how stupid you sound if you had actually understood what I said.

Anyway, a better quote to use, to have made your point, would have been the one I replied to. In fact, any of the posts made by your 'friends' would have been more then adequate. Your group brought absolutely no dignity; the forums had never been so disgusting in the whole history of W18 until you all came and posted in the last week or so.

DeletedUser

You'd know how stupid you sound if you had actually understood what I said.

Anyway, a better quote to use, to have made your point, would have been the one I replied to. In fact, any of the posts made by your 'friends' would have been more then adequate. Your group brought absolutely no dignity; the forums had never been so disgusting in the whole history of W18 until you all came and posted in the last week or so.

This is exactly what I am talking about. The reason I bolded the "all" was to emphasise the childishness on both sides. I could have quoted about 60 entries from both sides.

Instead of understanding my point you assumed it was another crack at you and started insulting me, when in fact I'm trying to stop the pathetic bickering! Congrats

M
p.s: I understood you perfectly, exactly how I understood ado... personally I think it's ALL a little pathetic, I preferred the forum when it was either pnp, or funny, this is just increasingly like listening to toddlers bickering

Status
Not open for further replies.