[Apoc] Claims 37, 47, and 48

DeletedUser

I am now Declaring us to be the official Owners of K37, K47, & K48.

This means anyone in these kingdoms who isn't on our Ally List, or Nap list, is considered an enemy, regardless of their tribes size/name/position. Personal allies of our tribes members will not be spared. There is a lot of room out there, pick somewhere else.

These are our Kingdoms, We will attack any player who is in a tribe other than ours with the utmost Brute force.

We would also appreciate no one recruiting players in our Kingdoms as well, as it will only damage your ODD rating.

Kthanks =]

~LordWolfX

Official War Diplomat of the Apocalypse.

Voice of the 4th Horsemen, Pestilence.

DeletedUser

And now to prove to W43 that we are not 'shaky' as one would say :icon_wink: but we are a tribe with honor and the will to be a force in this world!

Our dominance in these continents will only be a stepping block for our future in this world!

Goodluck to the rising APOCALYPSE!! :icon_smile:

Baron of APOC

rowakeJr

DeletedUser

that's greedy.

We beleive in Sharing.

So plz if you restart in our K's, Share your villages with us =]

We've allready destroyed all opposition in this K's as it is. It should be obvious, but in case any of the smaller tribes in Our K's dont realise their demise, and reads these forums, Now they know =].

DeletedUser

And I was hoping for a chance to kick your butt... Migrate north next time, k?

DeletedUser

Well we have a candidate for our next continent, and I wouldnt mind nuking some Ocd Spam :icon_wink:, are there any others?

DeletedUser

Yes indeed that is very greedy!

I mean, you can TRY to take these continents. But as the whole world belongs to SPERM, that is going to be difficult! ;)

DeletedUser

Yes indeed that is very greedy!

I mean, you can TRY to take these continents. But as the whole world belongs to SPERM, that is going to be difficult! ;)

Im shocked and appalled that you 2 seem to think i want to win at this game =[

DeletedUser

No-one wins at tribalwars.

Players and tribes just postpone their destruction for longer than others.

*depressed*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74702

Your a winner in my book lukey :icon_wink:

And to the writer of this thread: Your just copying us. We declared on entire continents first, only difference is, your too lazy to say names. :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pfft yeaaaah we just wanna be like the great RIM tribe known as Ocd :lol:

Youse werent the first to declare on full continents and youse wont be the last! Infact it has been used right through out Tribal Wars :icon_smile: And always will be! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just to get things straight, we do agree Bored has a couple of villages in those Ks right? :)

DeletedUser

BORED! leaders have officially denied having any relationship with your tribe. So by your post, you mean to say that you are gonna noble those BORED! villages as well?
well good luck to you if you try that :icon_smile:

Let us see if apocalypse leaders keep to their word :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

sorry for the double post but i just did a check
Apoc is ranked 4th in K48 with just 11 villas
In K37 they have rank 1 but there are 2 villas of BORED! there along with donkey who has over 25 villas in that K.
K 47 has just one BORED! village and apoc is rank 1.

Si, in effect you have just declared war against two tribes (donkey and BORED!) both of whom seem to be in a different league than you. This is gonna be interesting.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

sorry for the double post but i just did a check
Apoc is ranked 4th in K48 with just 11 villas
In K37 they have rank 1 but there are 2 villas of BORED! there along with donkey who has over 25 villas in that K.
K 47 has just one BORED! village and apoc is rank 1.

Si, in effect you have just declared war against two tribes (donkey and BORED!) both of whom seem to be in a different league than you. This is gonna be interesting.:icon_twisted:

It's just one player from donkey. And he is kicking butt.

check it

DeletedUser

ProofDonkey.png

And thus... DONKEY my ASS.

DeletedUser

i am sensing the start of a grudge between donkeys and apoc :D
anyone else smell blood?

DeletedUser

Blood!?!?

As history will show, there will only be :icon_redface::scout::clay::scout::icon_redface: between Donkey and APOC... :icon_razz: