[Apoc] Claims 37, 47, and 48

DeletedUser

hmm.. it look likes you know everything about them, i love how you identify them as a tribe :icon_biggrin:

That was in the past, we are different now. We just got played by some so-called leader. We are currently taking care of this matter. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser85601

LOL. well everybody plays the game their own way. I had fun while it lasted. So since I'm being attacked by just about everybody in APOC, even some of my so called friends, I'll come clean. I'll be quitting anyways, so I have nothing to gain by lying.

No, I wasn't planning on attacking my old tribe. I was going to war with MOAR and LW. You guys should've trusted me. I never did anything behind your backs. I just wanted to be a part of bored!. Why? I have my own reasons.

Some of you guys in APOC i had good times with you. Lordwolfx, Dr. Blackwhite, Uhohmaster, Rowakejr to name a few. Some of you, not so good times; FWOB, Akimp, Sir Ronn.

Those of you that are going to flame me: I don't care. Call me what you will, but I did take many risks to advance myself in the game. That is what it is all about. This is the first time that I failed because of it.

I think LOL and Bored are going to come after you guys. You may or may not be able to defend yourselves against them, my opinion: not.

I will not be visiting the forums again so don't bother responding to me. I will however visit the updating map again in about a month just to see what became of this area.

Good luck to you all.

-Apoc23-

Note: I prenobled about 1/2 the villages that have noble trains coming at them.

DeletedUser

lol... We where deceitful? The top 6 in APOC where all ready to get on bored with BORED! a long time ago... the timing was not right...

AKIMP is horrible, he wouldent even get accepted into BORED because he uses mixed villages (lmao)

As for the rest, APOC wont be able to stand up to Bored!, even if you do manage to evade their radar, you will get swallowed up by Icarus, GORE, or MOAR!
GORE allready made short work of the top (top meaning north) SUB members, its only a matter of time before they claim that K.

Apoc was a sinking ship a long time ago (most of all when we let Frank007 back into the tribe as AKIMP)

There where afew good players in there i enjoyed being with, Dr. Blackwhite, I dont need to list SS, he knows, AngelicOne it was fun in what little time you where with us lol...

DeletedUser

You guys can keep pretending to know about style, but let me tell you, the only thing more stylish than prenobling all of the vills and timing trains to hit after the enemy trains hit whilst eating a banana is... my mustache, just look at that thing
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

DeletedUser

You guys can keep pretending to know about style, but let me tell you, the only thing more stylish than prenobling all of the vills and timing trains to hit after the enemy trains hit whilst eating a banana is... my mustache, just look at that thing
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

fashion hype of 2010's spring, a brush on your face...

you guys know nothing about style, getting your mum to time your attacks while eating a pear without getting your hands all sticky while you're dancing to YMCA and snipe everything with your hands tied to your back.

that's style

DeletedUser59845

We never even wanted leadership of Legacy/Gemini/Apoc, it kind of fell in our laps.

By falling in your laps, you mean SS23 flat out stealing leadership from Akimp?

i wish apoc will show some unity here and attack the traitors. BORED!'s new recruits might even quit the game if they can get the attacks to cross 1k each.
now that would be revenge served cold :D

Done, and STYLISHLY so. :D

That will never happen. You have to understand the styles of the parties involved. The APOC leadership's style is to recruit fat meatshields, instead of looking for quality players or coaching less experienced or knowledgable players. In fact, they prefer unskilled and complicit players who are easily manipulated, and are helpless on their own. They use these meatshields to their maximum personal benefit, mostly to take all the hard hits in a fight, and then for free villages when those people quit.

Wrong.

hmm.. it look likes you know everything about them, i love how you identify them as a tribe :icon_biggrin:

Wrong.

well then, it looks like BORED! just found themselves another path of least resistance to expand through.

Wrong.

Believe it or not. All of you know little about Apocalypse. We have trimmed the fat, and we are now a full fledged tribe firing on all cylinders. If you are thinking of warring us, don't expect just to steam roll us. We will not go quietly.