Apoc-D Recruiting

DeletedUser

Apoc-D is recruiting any and all players, 100 points +

Please message wolfhunt1 in game

He will read all your mails and carefully consider them.
If he doesn't respond right away, just send him another mail.

bomberace101

I think Apoc-W and Apoc-R are closer to me, who do i contact if geographically it would be better for me to join them?

arcticskykin

what if i am in the apoc family and would like transfer to another tribe cuz i dislike stionne (jk buddy ;))

DeletedUser

i wonder if andew is receaving any mails after i updated legion profile D:

those people mailing me got realy anoyed for a moment >.>

DeletedUser

me me me me me .......... iiiii waaannna joyne

onlii if u meke mee duckke

ps: i lubb the deesband buttun

DeletedUser

If problems getting in ask any ex TF player and they will give you the right words to say.....:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

He meant that if anyone is having problems in getting in Apoc they should ask ex TF how they did it, Apoc (in general) mass recruited ex TF which was the reason AA left RKN before....

DeletedUser

Always have to change the topic to yourself and gain attention. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Sorry - don't check this forum often.

Strangely, Sam, I've not heard a dickie-bird. Clearly not even my personal magnetism is sufficient to draw folks to what remains of legion ;-)

DeletedUser

He meant that if anyone is having problems in getting in Apoc they should ask ex TF how they did it, Apoc (in general) mass recruited ex TF which was the reason AA left RKN before....

Actually legion mass recruited/merged in TF|I. Apoc has acquired a few of their better players over the subsequent time but most have been put to the sword.

AA did, of course, protest every step of the way. AA, though an accomplished player, is not a leader of Apoc i.e. he doesn't (and will not) make the recruiting decisions.

AA's objections were down to historical animosity. The leadership's decisions are more pragmatic: We are playing this game to win and sometimes that means making unpopular decisions that the membership do not like.

While AA continues to rail against my decisions then I'm confident I'm doing something right ;-) [Kidding!]

DeletedUser

Sorry - don't check this forum often.

Strangely, Sam, I've not heard a dickie-bird. Clearly not even my personal magnetism is sufficient to draw folks to what remains of legion ;-)

I think Sambrer0 was looking to save people some time. Instead of being recruited to legion, then gang banged into joining Apoc, they now have the option to go straight to you.

I am also saddened to hear that AA did not receive any kind of leadership position in Apoc. We were counting on his naturally destructive habits to tear Apoc apart at the seams, but he seems to be under control.

Last edited by a moderator: