Apoc family

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm seriously afraid of these guys. It looks like they're going to own K44 at least... I guess no one else can compare to their cuteness.

Tribe ranking for the continent 44

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 7 APOC 3.269 38
2 8 APOC 2.887 35

DeletedUser

I'm seriously afraid of these guys. It looks like they're going to own K44 at least... I guess no one else can compare to their cuteness.

Tribe ranking for the continent 44

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 7 APOC 3.269 38
2 8 APOC 2.887 35
Those are also the highest member counts, so doesn't mean jack.

DeletedUser

never liked family tribes :/. i dont see them goin far at all.

DeletedUser

With them being a Family tribe... They will last for a little bit but a few days after BP is over they will start to fall. But heck we have to wish them luck becuz at least they trying. ;)

DeletedUser

They look like they doing good but still BP not over so dont jump to any conclusion too early. If all 7, I think remain tribe maxed out it equals 40x7=280 and remember. At the end of the world. 40 of those would win the world and PP so war will break out between them as everyone wants to be in top 40 to get PP. So I think alot of the tribes will break apart from APOC family but time will tell. They might not be nubs after all. We give them battles to make sure they dont win the world so watch out. You not protected yet

These are, largely, players from the original Apoc family that won world 18. They're sticking together, I'm sure.

DeletedUser

Yes, the tribe limit was 100, and they had a total of some 20 or so tribes in the family.