Apoc family

DeletedUser

APOC crossed the borderline and reached for an outrageous 7 tribe family but will it pay off. It ludicrous but i still think some may last

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
APOC crossed the borderline and reached for an outrageous 7 tribe family but will it pay off. It ludicrous but i still think some may last

7 tribe family?

I count 8...

Doing well for now. In the long run, they won't last. Maybe 1 or 2 of their tribes, but as a whole I don't see them lasting.

Where do these people get this stuff from? Been here since w2, with 5 conquers to his name...

DeletedUser

How are apoc fam not doing well? 8 tribes in the top 40?

Considering the top ranked players on the first day of the world are largely pointwhoring and tend to fall within a week, I'm not sure I'd put much stock into that ATM.

DeletedUser

Considering the top ranked players on the first day of the world are largely pointwhoring and tend to fall within a week, I'm not sure I'd put much stock into that ATM.

Yes, but if someone can say that the fam. isnt doing well on the first day, how can they judge that if the ranks would say otherwise

DeletedUser

Sorry, I should of gone to specsavers and APOC, 8 tribes is barking mad but will your madness come to some good for yourselves.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Considering you failed the leadership test, no one needs to pay attention to your posts.

Magically Delicious today at 01:26
Oh, pick me! Can we be part of the family? Iz makes dem all fearz the apokalips.

ChrisIIHoppy today at 01:29
Sorry, you have to pass our rigorous leadership test.

Please invite me without making any prior contact with me.

ChrisIIHoppy today at 01:32
Ah, you've failed. You made contact with me before inviting.

gg no re k thnx

Magically Delicious today at 01:34
But, but, that's not fair! I thought it was supposed to reset if I deleted the mail first! Okay, try me again, I can get it this time, Iz goodz Iz swearz.

ChrisIIHoppy today at 01:35
Nah, 'gg no re'.

This is the sort of pull APOC have now:

Noah (Ameulia.) 01:45
ill pay you
01:46
to let me join

DeletedUser

Yes, but if someone can say that the fam. isnt doing well on the first day, how can they judge that if the ranks would say otherwise

Because early high ranks tend to indicate bad play/point whoring. Ergo, "good" ranks this early is actually a bad thing most of the time. Pretty simple. :icon_confused:

Tommy 930

oh i get ya :icon_wink:
rank 200 > rank 1
Early on, that can be very true.

As much as I hate to bring up this tribe, look at how the tribe Night was on world 57. At first no one knew who they were or even heard of them. Now, I'm pretty sure that everyone on that world has at least heard of their name.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Early on, that can be very true.

As much as I hate to bring up this tribe, look at how the tribe Night was on world 57. At first no one knew who they were or even heard of them. Now, I'm pretty sure that everyone on that world has at least heard of their name.

That's the first time I've heard of them... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

oh i get ya :icon_wink:
rank 200 > rank 1

Well, I don't know that it's really possible to identify a specific rank as a sweet spot. But if I can use myself as an example, I'm currently just above rank 600 right now. I'm infinitely sure that I'm in a better position than the rank 1 person in the world.

Another indicator that Apoc might not be doing well is the fact that two tribes are in the top 10 for ODA already. Looks like some people have hit some spikes and lost valuable troops early on. Then again, with over 300 people, a small handful having bad starts might not be all that important. That is, of course, assuming that the whole Apoc thing is even serious. :lol: