APOC, Let's Trade Some Paint!

DeletedUser

yay Knight Saber is blocked!

does this mean flame/spear war against APOC is over?

people not liking families is pretty obvious, but after awhile the point is pretty much made lol

DeletedUser

It what us 1337 coolcats do. SO let us flame. When were bored :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

history has proven it pointless to be declaring this early in a world, it will stunt your growth as no one in Nascar is anywhere even near a noble. Although I agree that an 8(or is there more) branch family isn't exactly a good thing...imo atleast

but we have seen family tribes pull ahead with close co operation it is basically the same as running a multi tribe war against another opponent which I have done on past worlds effectively. But I think that all 9 of these tribes(including Nascar) will fail because Apoc had 8 tribes this early in game and Nascar declared this early in the game

DeletedUser

history has proven it pointless to be declaring this early in a world, it will stunt your growth as no one in Nascar is anywhere even near a noble. Although I agree that an 8(or is there more) branch family isn't exactly a good thing...imo atleast

but we have seen family tribes pull ahead with close co operation it is basically the same as running a multi tribe war against another opponent which I have done on past worlds effectively. But I think that all 9 of these tribes(including Nascar) will fail because Apoc had 8 tribes this early in game and Nascar declared this early in the game

10 tribes ;)
And Nascar are here for the laugh don't take them so serious :icon_wink:
And i don't really see it as "stunting your growth" How will attacking/farming Apoc members stunt our growth...? Please do explain :lol:
Or did you just post without reading the full thread :icon_neutral:

W56 - Rust
W58 - HaHa!

DeletedUser

10 tribes! :icon_biggrin:

maybe i didn't see the humor in their posts :icon_redface:

well, i personally don't like using my troops on 10 different tribes as the rest of the players in the world clear their neighbors and build up their troops and war a little later on and noble active players then. I just haven't seen too many tribes that "war" this early in the game be too successful. We'll see though I guess.

DeletedUser

I disagree. I have seen many tribes that declare war on the barbs early on and have grown extremely quickly. The barbs are strong in number but with great coordination. Some tribes have succeeded in the past.

KSI CLASH 7
You now stand corrected. Declaring early is beneficial! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I disagree. I have seen many tribes that declare war on the barbs early on and have grown extremely quickly. The barbs are strong in number but with great coordination. Some tribes have succeeded in the past.

KSI CLASH 7
You now stand corrected. Declaring early is beneficial! :icon_cool:

+1 on the barbs

and we will see in a month or so :icon_wink:

DeletedUser18970

Apoc fails
what more is there to discuss

you need a godly leader to keep a family tribe going
you need god to keep a family of noobs going

guarenteed they go through members like i go through bacon
(thats a lot incase you cant work that out :p)

DeletedUser51929

paint_brush.gif

/paints a rainbow. gl nascar

DeletedUser

hmm if the whole world joins cuddles and joins the APOC family to create 1000 APOC tribes, we can all win the world and get 200 pp :icon_eek:
/thinking about wth i just said :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

hmm if the whole world joins cuddles and joins the APOC family to create 1000 APOC tribes, we can all win the world and get 200 pp :icon_eek:
/thinking about wth i just said :icon_neutral:

Sounds good right?