APOC not so fun of a place??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, it seems as though APOC's former duke has left his own tribe.. Could this be that APOC is falling apart at the seems? Who is next? Or could this just be Binn? I seriously doubt that Binn is the problem. Seems as though it isn't "Rainbows and Unicorns" over in APOC...
It's a pity :icon_wink:

Any thoughts??

DeletedUser

Maybe he went back to Jail? :p After all, he has BinnInJail

yeil

Never thought I would see this....

Haha! Big blow for apoc.

DeletedUser

Anyway, on topic, I reckon it's just the same as what leedeval and Race are doing.

yeil

Not a chance

Binn wouldnt just leave I dont think

Something must have happened

Trouble at APOC is always a good thing :)

DeletedUser

Anyway, on topic, I reckon it's just the same as what leedeval and Race are doing.
Nobody knows what race is doing, reforming Marvel??

Lee is just keeping to himself. He had no problems with the tribe mates..

But Binn, dont know.

yeil

Nobody knows what race is doing, reforming Marvel??

Lee is just keeping to himself. He had no problems with the tribe mates..

But Binn, dont know.

I know what theyre doing.... :icon_cool:

not binn though

i want too!!

DeletedUser

Just go to wonder what it was that set him off...
Inactivity throughout the tribe?
People being generally mean to him?
Tired of losing?? :p

DeletedUser

Probably just got bored of APOC and decided to go Solo and see if he can win the world Solo :p

DeletedUser

ya, ive been in jail, a number of times. usually do to people saying stupid crap and pissing me off like you are, 24blunder.

apoc and its ally are the best tribe, bar none.

apoc is not crumbling. lmao, thats a good one though!

there is no one else leaving apoc;

why did i leave? if i wanted you to know id tell you.

DeletedUser

Is it because you are stupid enough to leave? :) Seems like a logical answer, really.

DeletedUser

ya, ive been in jail, a number of times. usually do to people saying stupid crap and pissing me off like you are, 24blunder.

Well if APOC isn't crumbling, then why have you left?
If they are such good allies, then why leave? :icon_redface:
Obviously something has happened. You aren't explaining it.. I'm sure one of your, rather one of your former members will talk.

DeletedUser

Well, it seems as though APOC's former duke has left his own tribe.. Could this be that APOC is falling apart at the seems? Who is next? Or could this just be Binn? I seriously doubt that Binn is the problem. Seems as though it isn't "Rainbows and Unicorns" over in APOC...
It's a pity :icon_wink:

Any thoughts??

... 24under, you disappoint me.

DeletedUser

a number of times hmmm???? not what i remember you telling me on the phone??? but what ever....

and as for the crumbling, or being the best.... the word i got was/is you are pissed about all the "hugging" that is going on, and you where even thinking of pushing the button..... and gifting your villages to a certain "non apoc" player... ???

but who knows i guess??? it has always been hard to get an answer out of you that you would stick by.

DeletedUser

you should change ur name to 'BirdInCage' Binn. you can't fly and you are heavy.

DeletedUser75781

So? Didn't leedeval and race do that to HAWK?

Why is it ok when race and leedeval left their former tribes but you cause a big hoo-ha when bin does that?

Never thought I would see this....

Haha! Big blow for apoc.

Haha! Big blow for HAWK now that leedeval and race left

Not a chance

Binn wouldnt just leave I dont think

Something must have happened

Trouble at APOC is always a good thing :)

Proof or GTHO

Just go to wonder what it was that set him off...
Inactivity throughout the tribe?
People being generally mean to him?
Tired of losing?? :p

Losing eh? What happened to ex...? And how HAWK? (their members are leaving)

a number of times hmmm???? not what i remember you telling me on the phone??? but what ever....

and as for the crumbling, or being the best.... the word i got was/is you are pissed about all the "hugging" that is going on, and you where even thinking of pushing the button..... and gifting your villages to a certain "non apoc" player... ???

but who knows i guess??? it has always been hard to get an answer out of you that you would stick by.

Like I said to yeil, proof or GTHO

you should change ur name to 'BirdInCage' Binn. you can't fly and you are heavy.

Lol some comeback :lol:

DeletedUser

@ swampy... lol

yes you are right... it was a big deal when i left my original tribe..... you might remember... it is when i left khan to "make apoc".... so yeah, sort of a big deal i would say... lol
i would hardly call the week i was in hawk any major effect good or bad... nor would i consider hawk as "my home" with such a short time there....

proof??? proof for what??? that i got grape vein info that binn was pissed and that is why he left??? even if i showed or gave proof of what i said, it does not make it the truth as to why he did leave... ie, what i posted was really more of a "indirect question".... something you will get to later in your schooling i hope? (jk)
and if you actually read the line above it, and below what you where so nice to BOLD, you should be able to pick out that it does not really mater to me what he, or anyone else actually might come back to me with as an answer.... why, because as the line above implies,(at least by what he told me directly, (does not make it true, just what he said to me) ) binn was only in jail once, for about 24hrs or so.
"and never wanted to go back for any reason"
... and that goes against what he in fact just stated to the externals.... which is true, idk... or care really.... just using it as an example that you never know what his story is... cause it has changed a few times depending on who is in fact in the room... that, and the fact that with a statement like "ive been in jail, a number of times. usually do to people saying stupid crap and pissing me off" it implies that he is a badass that is not afraid of the cell.... which is not what he expressed to me on the phone more than once while he was gone for the 3 weeks when kesha and I where putting APOC together... you can ask you present duke about that is you don't believe me....

as for what happened to ex... you can blame that one on me i guess... i stepped down as duke... and crawled into a hole so to speak in terms of leadership.... RL pulled and i felt i needed to step to the back to let others with more time pick up where i was not able to...(i believe your beloved binn did the same thing right before i did if i recall??)
the ones i moved to duke, did the best they could... but RL and preasure/inexperience in leadership got the better of them..... but because it was my pick as to the who.... i guess you can drop the blame on me if you sleep better at night that way... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Binn's tribe is proof enough that there was trouble in APOC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.