APOC not so fun of a place??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser75781

At first you were pro-Kesha fighting !?!, then after some time you formed OK! and declared on Kesha becoming anti-Kesha, and joined the forces of !?! (horrible move tbh). Then after a while you became pro-Kesha again and fought APOC alongside her.

So 1+1=2. It's basic arithmetics.

Because none of their real players bother to talk on here so we're stuck arguing with that failure.

Even worse, a failure WITH NO LOYALTY to whatever tribe he's in :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

yeil

Haha we'll see ;) Corwin and I dont know why he launched on you...

Mustang your pathetic.

Swamp I do believe when I came back kesha and lee etc. was fighting who I switched from...

DeletedUser

Haha we'll see ;) Corwin and I dont know why he launched on you...

Mustang your pathetic.

Swamp I do believe when I came back kesha and lee etc. was fighting who I switched from...

Actually mustang is one of the best players I have seen in this world... his rise to greatness was amazing since he had a late start. He almost became one of my farming accounts.... but even back then he showed skill. He was harder to farm then most and since then he has shown me how good he is.

Yeil.... I have no doubt I would have just farmed you and you would have quit. You have shown a history of quitting. Mustang, on the other hand, is a persistent tw player and doesn't give up easily... something you have shown a great talent for.

So Yeil shut up already. We are all tired of your BS and you speaking out of your a**.

yeil

Well to be honest, Kesha switched sides..

And King A, I have never quit due to incs in my whole TW history. And theres not a chance you would farm me :lol:

Your ass would get backtimed on your clearing attempt :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

And King A, I have never quit due to incs in my whole TW history. And theres not a chance you would farm me :lol:

Your ass would get backtimed on your clearing attempt :icon_redface:

Then your nukes would run into my d because I back up my attacking villages, especially if they are front line. ROFL.

DeletedUser75781

Actually I'm speaking from Kesha's point of view, not APOC's. You were with her, then you became against her, then you're with her again...

King Sean04

So if Kesha were to jump of a bridge you would do it too? That's what your logic says in that sentence. What I get from it is big bad yeil can't make his own decisions :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

So if Kesha were to jump of a bridge you would do it too? That's what your logic says in that sentence. What I get from it is big bad yeil can't make his own decisions :icon_redface:

Oh he made decisions, never good ones though. One of them is when he had his hissy fit and launched on Kesha showing that he is unstable and unreliable.

Yeil... you still haven't told us what account was silly enough to let you co-play... why won't ya tell us? ...funny thing is when that account goes downhill he will just blame his co-player, always an excuse.

yeil

No accounts I played went downhill and not at all.

What Im saying is when I quit I was ok with kesha again but still not on the same side. When I came back she was on the same side...

And so what swamp? People cant fall out and make up? :icon_rolleyes:

Corwin dont be pathetic you will soon see..

DeletedUser

lmao, what do you mean they didn't go downhill... they are allll gone; seems like they didn't just go downhill, they dropped off a cliff Yeil. Yes, you had pretend pretty excuses and pretty goodbyes every time... blah blah blah, bored of the world... we read your crap. Funny thing is you never left the forums and apparently you are back... says alot about you doesn't it. Tell us what account you're in, come on, whats the matter, not afraid of APOC and crap players like me are ya?

yeil

lmao, what do you mean they didn't go downhill... they are allll gone; seems like they didn't just go downhill, they dropped off a cliff Yeil. Yes, you had pretend pretty excuses and pretty goodbyes every time... blah blah blah, bored of the world... we read your crap. Funny thing is you never left the forums and apparently you are back... says alot about you doesn't it. Tell us what account you're in, come on, whats the matter, not afraid of APOC and crap players like me are ya?

Haha not at all, Most of APOC know already and if APOC had any spies in FE@R or hawk you should know.

You will find out one way or another corwin.

DeletedUser

Haha not at all, Most of APOC know already and if APOC had any spies in FE@R or hawk you should know.

You will find out one way or another corwin.

We dont need spies :icon_rolleyes: If you are so good then why dont you post who you are?:icon_rolleyes:

Michael Wittman

man im always checking this world forums to see if forklift is still around but he never posted much on the world forums. as for all the chest thumping... from my experience, the players who talk the most crap about how they can do this or they could do this or how great they are, but never produce results, often delete when they meet their true masters(apoc) :p

i dont know apoc but im inclined to like them since they have forky

DeletedUser75781

And so what swamp? People cant fall out and make up? :icon_rolleyes:

You know yeil, it's not a good idea to keep on betraying your friends and then make up when you suddenly need their help, theres an ex-BaseET player called lonic123 who (I think) was very good friends with the council members, but defected for NOOBS, then when he was being attacked and the fail !?! failed to support him, he tried coming back but BaseET's council rejected him...

Bottom line. DO NOT BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS. Cause you will lose their trust and gradually no one will be friends with you :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75781

man im always checking this world forums to see if forklift is still around but he never posted much on the world forums. as for all the chest thumping... from my experience, the players who talk the most crap about how they can do this or they could do this or how great they are, but never produce results, often delete when they meet their true masters(apoc) :p

Forkie doesn't post cause he has better things to do than argue with a failure who, on top of that, betrays his friends (he said it somewhere in front :p)

And yes I do not have anything better to do...for now XD

DeletedUser

Hey Witt, always respond to you when I see you in the forums.. Talked to Steet today.. You guys ready to make a quantum leap over to world 35?

Status
Not open for further replies.