APOC not so fun of a place??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrissy24

why not? as one of the dying breed of players who still play their original account i reckon i'm entitled.
found anyone for the karlosj account yet?:icon_neutral:

King Sean04

And your point is... Some people have things called lives that happen away from the computer. Maybe you should think before making stupid comments.

DeletedUser

And your point is... Some people have things called lives that happen away from the computer. Maybe you should think before making stupid comments.

I personally will have no life myself for the next few days.... watching stocks and seeing how this Libya nonsense goes. I will be doing some selling of my profits and some sly things to try to make money through this. I should have sold a bunch today in fact but I will cash in my profits tomorrow before it is too late and rebuy my positions friday or monday or perhaps longer depending on how long this nonsense lasts. Sell-off will probably be done by Thursday... I got to for sure sure dump my financials tomorrow before I lose more money on them. I should still come off about 4,000 ahead though. But I am sure by like Thursday it will be more like 2000 so I am getting out and rebuying Friday or Monday. I will be able to enlarge my position if things go right. If this gets worse, like another country losing control, I will just have to buy some more gold as a hedge and come back when things cool down.

DeletedUser75781

I personally will have no life myself for the next few days.... watching stocks and seeing how this Libya nonsense goes. I will be doing some selling of my profits and some sly things to try to make money through this. I should have sold a bunch today in fact but I will cash in my profits tomorrow before it is too late and rebuy my positions friday or monday or perhaps longer depending on how long this nonsense lasts. Sell-off will probably be done by Thursday... I got to for sure sure dump my financials tomorrow before I lose more money on them. I should still come off about 4,000 ahead though. But I am sure by like Thursday it will be more like 2000 so I am getting out and rebuying Friday or Monday. I will be able to enlarge my position if things go right. If this gets worse, like another country losing control, I will just have to buy some more gold as a hedge and come back when things cool down.

GIMME FREE $$$ :icon_biggrin:

chrissy24

that despite all the self congratulatory bullshit that APOC loll around in in this forum what it really comes down to is having the contacts to fill up inactive accounts with players from other worlds.
nothing to do with skill, teamwork, perseverance or any of the rest of it.
oh that and filling up your roster with players who switch accounts to be on the "winning???" side .

nice to see you can find the time from your high flying financial wizadry to bore us with 9 lines of this capitalist diatribe. off you pop and sell some sub-prime somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that despite all the self congratulatory bullshit that APOC loll around in in this forum what it really comes down to is having the contacts to fill up inactive accounts with players from other worlds.
nothing to do with skill, teamwork, perseverance or any of the rest of it.
oh that and filling up your roster with players who switch accounts to be on the "winning???" side .

You're obviously quite slow so I'll say this plainly for you... 1) Both sides do have inactive accounts 2) Your side has many more 3) The people who switched sides did so because they thought you were horrible and I agree

chrissy24

You're obviously quite slow so I'll say this plainly for you... 1) Both sides do have inactive accounts 2) Your side has many more 3) The people who switched sides did so because they thought you were horrible and I agree

1) help me out some more- where have i said both sides dont have inactive accounts?
2) and... though quite possibly true, you again prove my point. which was i repeat not skill. teamwork or perseverance but using inactive accounts/finding johny-come-latelies to fill them.
3) doubtful first part couldnt care less second.

DeletedUser

nice to see you can find the time from your high flying financial wizadry to bore us with 9 lines of this capitalist diatribe. off you pop and sell some sub-prime somewhere

what jealous? I actually make money while sitting here. Most of you just kill time. ROFL.

chrissy24

what jealous? I actually make money while sitting here. Most of you just kill time. ROFL.

nice to hear it :icon_rolleyes:
imagine there may be some on here who are more concerned about the actual Egyptians/Libyans/Tunisians who are protesting and dying for freedom than how it affects your pocket
then again.......

DeletedUser

nice to hear it :icon_rolleyes:
imagine there may be some on here who are more concerned about the actual Egyptians/Libyans/Tunisians who are protesting and dying for freedom than how it affects your pocket
then again.......

I feel bad for them... but then again most people don't understand what is going on here... and I hope it stops now, and I hope it stops here and doesn't go to another country, especially Saudi Arabia. Also... if you think they are dying for freedom than you are badly mistaken. It may start out that way... but it is going to be much worse for them and everyone else when the smoke clears. The youth does not understand that and are just weakening their country for the Muslim Brotherhood to come in and take over.

So... you can preach freedom and bs like that but you don't understand anything. You go live in one of these Islamic countries and see how free you think they are? The secular liberals who tired to influence the area are now getting their ass kicked and they won't even let them speak in Egypt. It is a sad day but nothing I can do about it but pray. But I will make money to protect myself of human stupidity while I can. Hopefully... the world will see what is happening here and stabilize the region before more countries fall. This isn't about freedom. Its about muslims trying to regain what they controlled during the Ottoman Empire, from Northern Africa to Spain. That is what they want and that is what this is truly about. The youth are just pawns as much of you are... too stupid to realize what is really going on.

Wallam

Enough this is just going way offtopic now.

Want to talk about APOC? - Do it in the Apoc vs the world thread.

Want to talk about freedom, protests, etc.. - Make a new thread in General Dicussion.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.