APOC vs. the rest of the world as told by King Arturus (PNP)

DeletedUser98521

To answer your question. Yes, I would and I have. You either have a standard that you live by or you don't . . . even in a game.
It's a thing that they call INTEGRITY.
Pick a side and fight. Win or Lose.

DeletedUser

To answer your question. Yes, I would and I have. You either have a standard that you live by or you don't . . . even in a game.
It's a thing that they call INTEGRITY.
Pick a side and fight. Win or Lose.

I have and did. Me and my mates never switched sides. We just reorganized. We have had the same enemies since day 1 and we keep eliminating them one by one. We just have more help than we had in the old days. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98521

Everyone talks about how bad FE@R is, but from where I look. We're not doing so badly.

CONQUERS
Your tribe 729
Enemy 627

Difference 102

DeletedUser

Everyone talks about how bad FE@R is, but from where I look. We're not doing so badly.

CONQUERS
Your tribe 729
Enemy 627

Difference 102

You like to manipulate stats don't you.

Here are the true stats

FOREVER
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: =APOC=, -APOC-
Side 2:
Tribes: FE@R, -FE@R-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 40,894
Side 2: 14,793
Difference: 26,101

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,603
Side 2: 1,605
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 332,713,275
Side 2: 123,794,948
Difference: 208,918,327

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,206,545
Side 2: 14,915,838
Difference: 709,293

chart

[/spoil]

LAST MONTH
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FE@R, -FE@R-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,363
Side 2: 3,512
Difference: 149

chart

Side 1: 710
Side 2: 531
Difference: 179

chart

Side 1: 26,977,123
Side 2: 30,146,889
Difference: 3,169,766

chart

Side 1: 6,339,670
Side 2: 4,941,264
Difference: 1,398,406

chart

[/spoil]

Looks like we got the lead now. And as long as we keep this up it will get worse every month for FEAR. And mind you we are fighting other wars as well and still nobling more off FEAR in a month. Also, the world stats below show the world is starting to fall apart to APOC. We have tons of enemies but way more conquers off them than they do on us. And it will get better every month for us and worse for our enemies. It will be a compounding effect. Our enemies lose more ground every day and have less places to run to.

ALL WARS STATS FOR LAST MONTH
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FE@R, HAWK, ex, -FE@R-, 11:11

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,363
Side 2: 4,569
Difference: 1,206

chart

Side 1: 960
Side 2: 600
Difference: 360

chart

Side 1: 26,977,123
Side 2: 38,898,227
Difference: 11,921,104

chart

Side 1: 8,601,674
Side 2: 5,569,910
Difference: 3,031,764

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

manipulating stats he said FE@R specifically. Not FE@R and -FE@R-. Can you not read !?
Plus talking of manipulating stats you can't add 11:11 and ex to your war stats. they aren't even proper tribes anymore.

DeletedUser

manipulating stats he said FE@R specifically. Not FE@R and -FE@R-. Can you not read !?
Plus talking of manipulating stats you can't add 11:11 and ex to your war stats. they aren't even proper tribes anymore.

11:11 is added because Remis is a target. FEAR kicked him to save their stats. But he is an orginial fear member. And I didn't mean to leave ex in. I didn't notice that.

But.. to make you happy stats are about the same without ex

WITHOUT EX
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FE@R, HAWK, -FE@R-, 11:11

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,366
Side 2: 4,571
Difference: 1,205

chart

Side 1: 941
Difference: 341

chart

Side 1: 26,996,524
Side 2: 38,899,184
Difference: 11,902,660

chart

Side 1: 8,420,241
Difference: 2,850,331

chart

[/spoil]

AND EVEN WITHOUT 11:11 WHO HAS THE REMIS REFUGEE
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FE@R, HAWK, -FE@R-

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,366
Side 2: 4,542
Difference: 1,176

chart

Side 1: 921
Difference: 321

chart

Side 1: 26,996,524
Side 2: 38,845,567
Difference: 11,849,043

chart

Side 1: 8,258,965
Difference: 2,689,055

chart

[/spoil]

So what are you going to say now. -FEAR- and FEAR are responsible for one another. He just can't leave those stats out. I put everything in and shows APOC is clearly winning in enemy conquers. FEAR sucks. Case closed.

DeletedUser

I don't know how you can discern from those stats that FE@R sucks. All they've shown is that APOC are winning this month whereas as your forever stats showed FE@R and -FE@R- is ahead by 2 conquers. By your logic that means throughout the world they are winning. ROFL

and if you were looking to include refugee tribes you should have included -TW- (or whatever they were) in the stats since they were a break off of APOC before they got destroyed

DeletedUser

I don't know how you can discern from those stats that FE@R sucks. All they've shown is that APOC are winning this month whereas as your forever stats showed FE@R and -FE@R- is ahead by 2 conquers. By your logic that means throughout the world they are winning. ROFL

and if you were looking to include refugee tribes you should have included -TW- (or whatever they were) in the stats since they were a break off of APOC before they got destroyed

The year vs... this months stats show FEAR is weakening in comparison. It just shows as time passes APOC nobles more off them each month. Next month I will put up the monthly stats again and I bet you it will show more conquers against FEAR than this month. Anyone disagree so I can laugh at you when my prophecy comes true? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Your stats also show HAWK stats. And given the recent problems that HAWK have had it was quite easy for you to take large numbers of villages off us. Now that we've regrouped villages should be harder to noble. Whether it'll make a differance who knows.

DeletedUser

Your stats also show HAWK stats. And given the recent problems that HAWK have had it was quite easy for you to take large numbers of villages off us. Now that we've regrouped villages should be harder to noble. Whether it'll make a differance who knows.

I also posted just the fear stats and we were winning as well this month. I will post the same next month and it will be more.

chrissy24

May be off topic here as we are discussing Aetosts (oops King Arseturus') proclaimed genius but just like to point out the following.......

Side 1:
Players: chrissy24
Side 2:
Tribes: =APOC=
Side 1: 235
Side 2: 49
Difference: 186
chart

Side 1: 2,183,549
Side 2: 452,812
Difference: 1,730,737
chart

long way to go with your present op to even get even with me boys and gals!!

DeletedUser

Impressive Chrissy considering your tribe stinks.

I about equal that though but fighting more tribes than you.

Side 1:
Players: King Arturus
Side 2:
Tribes: FE@R, HAWK, ~S*W~, ex, Marvel, -FE@R-, 11:11

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,082
Side 2: 39,529
Difference: 38,447

chart

Side 1: 225
Side 2: 22
Difference: 203

chart

Side 1: 9,152,752
Side 2: 333,317,356
Difference: 324,164,604

chart

Side 1: 1,885,391
Side 2: 196,809
Difference: 1,688,582

chart

DeletedUser

The most important stat to me, which nobody asked me to share, is the conquers against me. This includes self-ennoblement. Other things matter quite a bit in many ways, but it seems the games often comes down to who has nobles. Losing only 3 to captured villages and 2 more in the early days to self-nobling, I've lost a total of five. Only one other player is under 20 ... perhaps 25 (I think it's 29), which is whiskyjack at 15 (2 captured and 13 self-nobled). I don't know what the average is per total villages one owns, but having an extra 20 to 50 nobles can go a long way.

Again, I get that there are a lot of other important stats, but to me that is the most important one.

I stand corrected. I see that Bells Brigade has just 9 losses (8 were self-nobles). Nice work.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sean04

CONQUERS
Your tribe 729
Enemy 627

Difference 102

Lmao those stats don't even include the people you kicked :icon_redface: I am pretty sure including them we are ahead :lol: But I'll let you have this one

DeletedUser

Lmao those stats don't even include the people you kicked :icon_redface: I am pretty sure including them we are ahead :lol: But I'll let you have this one

I already posted stats showing we are ahead this month.

DeletedUser

He posted stats since the update :icon_wink:

I posted my stats last night after he posted. He did not include -FEAR-. I am sorry but you have to include your academy. We wouldn't get away with not putting -APOC- in our stats. This clearly gives us about a 300 village lead over them in monthly stats. Overall... with all our wars we lead this month as well too.

DeletedUser

I think King Arturus is doing well with APOC right now :) although I do not know this world, I will say I think APOC is going to emerge the Victors. :D