APOC vs. the rest of the world as told by King Arturus (PNP)

DeletedUser

I'd hate to agree with the enemy, but 1.90% increase in a K could mean anything. Not necessarily enemy conquers. Ie building upgrades, barbs, etc
there's a first time for everything. i think i agreed with King A at one point :icon_wink:

The world works in mysterious ways.

Plus if you think about it another way. 4 villages does not constitute a 1.4% gain in a k that is almost completely full.

Kaiser Minear

Lulwut? the only person to say that was you "boss" Failtost :lol:

:icon_wink:

You obviously don't know where I got the saying, because you don't share my life...

Where I got it was from one of my favorite eccentric teachers (something I assume King A can relate to, since I think his profession is a teacher if I remember right) and anytime somebody does something "amazing" he makes us say it to the person.

He teaches Juniors, but he acts like a kid :)

DeletedUser

:icon_wink:

You obviously don't know where I got the saying, because you don't share my life...

Where I got it was from one of my favorite eccentric teachers (something I assume King A can relate to, since I think his profession is a teacher if I remember right) and anytime somebody does something "amazing" he makes us say it to the person.

He teaches Juniors, but he acts like a kid :)

I taught all grades, substitute teaching that is, so I took a job wherever available but I am not teaching right now.