APOC vs "The World"

DeletedUser

I have no reason to doubt your position so I will take your word for it but now you probably understand a little more as to why I don't agree with the manner in which you guys 'won'.

In regards to your other post:

So all that practice isn't to enhance your chances of victory? Why do it then?

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? From the sentence it is fairly obvious that "or" is meant to be "to".

I think it is fair to say that "perfecting" a "move" in a competitive sport is impossible. It is more likely that you might get close in a pastime that doesn't involve other people. Competition has a nasty habit of countering your "perfect" move. Of course you knew that.

Once again you are arguing semantics

Which is precisely why our strategy was/is superior to yours. You had no plan B.

Your strategy was ally as many people as possible until you outnumbered the opposition by an insurmountable quantity. What Bella and others find funny is that you seem to be proud of this accomplishment. Even your chronicles were pretty humorous, they were essentially "I managed this merge, then this merge, then this merge" lol.

You seem to equate someone not using the same strategy as you as some sort of lacking on their part. When the truth of the matter is some people actually joined the game to play and have fun. I know for a fact most of you disliked this game and only created a mass alliance with a twofold mission, allow yourselves to be lazy and to end the game as soon as possible while gaining some sort of consolation pseudo victory.

It's funny to me that you equate this "victory" with skill and superiority to the opposition. The opposition never wanted to bend the rules in the way that you did, because they didn't have the same goals as you.

It seems you have decided you are the ultimate authority on what constitutes good play. News flash: you aren't!

Nowhere in her post does she state that she is the ultimate authority on what constitutes good play. Nowhere does she even suggest it or hint it in fact. If you read it again, you will see she states what she considers in her personal opinion to be good play. She specifically states " is not something I consider as good sportsmanship" Notice the use of the word "I" to denote ownership of the opinion and to isolate the opinion as hers and hers alone (although I am sure many share the opinion, myself included).

Sorry, but that is weak. Not least because it isn't true. You didn't. You refused to understand/acknowledge your opponents game and adapt. You didn't do your best. In fact you couldn't have done much worse.

She acknowledged your game, and acknowledged it was not true to the spirit of the game. Why would she adapt to your play style when such would have required her to play in the same style which you already know she disagrees with? A classic case of stooping to the level of someone else. Not all people would throw their morals out so easily. It is irrelevant as to whether you consider your play style to be cheap or otherwise; she considered it cheap, so to do the same would have been throwing her moral character out the window, for a game. It is obvious to me that you do not know her in the least.

The last sentence of your quote is just pathetic to be honest, not even worthy of a response.

You are a sore loser. That's a fact.

Lol, I'm guessing next you will say that I too am a sore loser? It's funny that I have noticed a recurring theme in your posts, all of your opinions are facts, and you are of course never wrong.

DeletedUser

The word "Bella" suggested a cut-and-paste of Zurtle's comments so I stopped reading. Why you would choose to host that man's vitriol?

DeletedUser67005

Because it speaks true... ;)

PS: I know you sometimes unblock us and read our posts, though you dont reply, because you like to think we're stupid :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So, it's true. The alliance I was part of won. Although much have changed and for some unknown reason to me Apoc turned against Wargod (My First tribe in this world) or vice versa (Who were allies once), I am seeing this world at its end. Much have changed, it seems Apoc and BA were left in the alliance which was formed of not many, but competent tribes of which some are still standing. Seeing Wargod still there is a great thing for me to see, even if they are Apoc's enemies now, because I was the Duke there for over 2 years, fighting side by side with UAN against (howdithathappen, help me out here, what was your tribes name then?) <- those guys and it looked many times as we lost, but yet, Wargod is not wiped out. I saw many friends quitting beacuse of real life and being called "incapable" by the enemy, but who cared, we were having fun and if any of my old enemies remember what I said back then, that Wargod will survive, no matter what, well, here is me saying "I told you so". Why did it survive? At what cost? I have the answer to only one of those questions as I was missing from this world for about 1 year now. My congratulations to Apoc and BA, and my deepest respect for Wargod, from which the only one I can still recognize (did not delete) from the good old days is Solly for you, a victim of diplomacy, not war.

PS: Mimir, see on skype my friend.

Greets my old friends and foes,
I will never forget you or our days of war

Former Duke of: Wargod, Apoc-R and
Former War General of: Wargod, UAN, Apoc-R

Mirdin, aka marcelo-kh, aka Snazzydude.

EDIT:
MsBella, Laurionna is out of touch, but seems like she's doing OK.
Laurionna, hon, nottin' but love for you, nuttin' but love and eternal respect!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67005

(howdithathappen, help me out here, what was your tribes name then?)

I believe the tribe you are refering is INF?

We were warring {K} and INF at the same time as UAN and WarGod. -MM- jumped in, though... :p

DeletedUser

Spot on, it was INF. Thanks for the help.

PS: MM were bored I guess. Would of turned out a great war without them. Damn it...

DeletedUser67005

:p After losing to them, I made good friends with a bunch of them, though I was already friends with some from back in AoO.

I remember Laurionna.

In fact, UAN just disbanded a little while ago... :S

DeletedUser45512

UAN disbanded a little while ago where you been under a rock?

DeletedUser

:p After losing to them, I made good friends with a bunch of them, though I was already friends with some from back in AoO.

I remember Laurionna.

In fact, UAN just disbanded a little while ago... :S

What was your in-game name? And yes, sadly UAN disbanded a while back. Much has happened since then, there were some great people in that tribe. I made a lot of good friends in UAN. They will always be remembered by the veterans of UAN/Wargod vs INF. Loved those days, I kind of miss them really...

DeletedUser67005

UAN as a tribe fell a long time ago, but the tribe itself remained, having Smertios as the only member. I was aware of UAN dying a couple years ago... :S

DeletedUser

The word "Bella" suggested a cut-and-paste of Zurtle's comments so I stopped reading. Why you would choose to host that man's vitriol?

Andrew, you speak of 'hate' being the factor as to why you don't read Z's posts anymore but all he did was reply to your post and said almost everything I would have said anyway.

The way you refer to him in this quote is very condescending and probably would classify as hateful according to you. You are just being very silly and stubborn right now. If Z indeed did say anything hurtful you could have spoken in pm like we did that one time.

PS Hi Mirdin :) I missed Lauri too and am glad she is doing well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lauri is cooler than Bells.
:icon_confused:

Too bad she had to stop playing. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Bells has accepted the fact that she is the consolation prize.​

DeletedUser

The way you refer to him in this quote is very condescending and probably would classify as hateful according to you. You are just being very silly and stubborn right now. If Z indeed did say anything hurtful you could have spoken in pm like we did that one time.
Actually Zurtle not only stated that he had posted hate in my direction but was also proud of the fact. Not exactly fertile ground for a constructive PM dialogue.

DeletedUser

Actually Zurtle not only stated that he had posted hate in my direction but was also proud of the fact. Not exactly fertile ground for a constructive PM dialogue.

I honestly didn't see that from him but it's not my place to interfere so I will let it be.

DeletedUser

Apoc just crushed all of their enemies. Looks like they aren't looking back, either.

DeletedUser

Nice. Clearly winners. But we do have sore ppl out there... well........ Too bad