APOC vs "The World"

DeletedUser

We need to try all aspects of game or game is not played fully....

Now stop ask me questions here as I will ignore you.....

Use pm if u really have this huge fetish about me and my gameplay....

I will always have some villas in a sea of red, dont worry about that

DeletedUser53573

Wow! APOC sure is faltering.

If you want an invite igm mail me.

Btw, mudgey theres 3 people who need an invite currently. Lets give them the stick and have 'em fight it out?

DeletedUser

Good thread, the numbers will be different after the gangbanging of isolated players are over and clear battle lines are drawn.

1000 + villas taken by Apoc from isolated players that where hit coordinated out of reach for close support.

When the lines are drawn I will be at the front welcoming any to try take a piece of me when have many allies close.

And ofcourse will nuke the crap out of any enemy within rech.

Back to the warzone.

AA

You have like 10 villages, do you really think your gonna do much there? You really need to get real with yourself AA, your not as good as you think, infact Im sure TW stats can explain all that

DeletedUser

at this stage of the game that there are so many inactive players that if AA chooses to expand rapidly he will be able to do so with all of the nobles he now has. not saying he will. just pointing out he is far from being gone from the game unless he chooses to do so.

DeletedUser

You are correct. Of course AA has made *so* many friends around w18 the trick will be for him to find a location to grow without the locals electing to kill him on sight. You have to worry if even your own tribe considers you fair game...

DeletedUser

AA will grow, and AA will enjoy kill Apoc troops as long as any troops to kill.

Keep dreaming about getting rid of me, I like gangbangs, didnt u know ?

Especially when Im in the center of it !

DeletedUser

You have like 10 villages, do you really think your gonna do much there? You really need to get real with yourself AA, your not as good as you think, infact Im sure TW stats can explain all that

he have a tribe and we will help him if he wish to be helped ;)...

you will see AA back with 100 more villages than what you have now, in less time than you think ;)

DeletedUser

he have a tribe and we will help him if he wish to be helped ;)...

you will see AA back with 100 more villages than what you have now, in less time than you think ;)

It is honorobale to help a tribemate. But I realy wish to know, what do you see in AA that makes you that eager to help him?

Whatever he said about loyalty, he said it to Arylon, to Dusk, to RKN and to Apoc. and guess what, his actions in a way or another were major reasons for the collapse of Arylon and Dusk.

DeletedUser

It is honorobale to help a tribemate. But I realy wish to know, what do you see in AA that makes you that eager to help him?

Whatever he said about loyalty, he said it to Arylon, to Dusk, to RKN and to Apoc. and guess what, his actions in a way or another were major reasons for the collapse of Arylon and Dusk.

All of sudden, i remember how everyone was flaming him when he left to apoc, and you didnt listen to any arguments that were said on forums and were defending him, why shouldnt we defend him?

DeletedUser

You absolutely should defend a tribemate for as long as he remains a tribemate. No exceptions.

DeletedUser

All of sudden, i remember how everyone was flaming him when he left to apoc, and you didnt listen to any arguments that were said on forums and were defending him, why shouldnt we defend him?

lol, I don't remember the details. But anyway, I defended him as a friend, as an ally, and as a tribe mate, and I owed him a lot. whether by support or on the forums. And at the end of the day, everyone got to do what he got to do. If a tribe collapses, you either collapse with it or give your best shot at joining the better tribe, your choice. I cannot blame anyone for that. But lets at least, be honest about what we are saying. When you say you will fight till the end, stick by your word and don't betray others who trusted you, and if you didn't, at least have the courage to admit that you didn't. only a fool never changes his mind no matter what. Just don't spread lies to your friends and tribemates (lies to deceive enemies are okay :lol:).

DeletedUser53573

RKN quit lol.

DeletedUser53573

How was AA disolayal to RKN?

In the same way, Andrew, Wolf and all the other ex RKN are disloyal too, no?

DeletedUser

You are correct. Of course AA has made *so* many friends around w18 the trick will be for him to find a location to grow without the locals electing to kill him on sight. You have to worry if even your own tribe considers you fair game...

He is welcome by me.

bomberace101

Test..

WarStats20thSept.jpg

Happy now Swordie? Gonna stop pestering me? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh where, oh where are your villages going, oh, where, oh where could they be?