APOC vs "The World"

DeletedUser

Personally I sleep very well at night. I can't think of anything that could transpire on these forums (or the game itself) that would affect that.

I think someone once said that this is a game, that the forums are for fun, and that they couldn't imagine anything or anyone on either the game or the forum doing anything that would warrant an extreme response such as hate.

You sound very bitter...

I do? Please show me where. I thought my disgust would have been easy to pick up on.. oh but I am thinking of normal humans with at least some morals and respect. My bad.

If you truly think that cussing and people speaking of sleeping with people's mothers and everything else that has transpired since your mates came along is fun, you truly are more sick then I thought.

DeletedUser

If you are looking for some indication of your bitterness (and disgust) then your last post would be a good place to start.

In response to your last para: I don't. But neither do I think the hate written by Zurtle was fun, yet I was accused of being miserable.

Basically I would like all of the hate (and "love"), spam, etc to go. But it won't. I tried to discourage it before the Apoc spamming. I'm not about to embark upon another futile quest to stop the drivel now. If you object to the spam then perhaps you should have thought of that before you encouraged your supporters to bombard these forums. Given you penchant for biblical quotations... May ye reap what ye sow.

On a positive note there are some diamonds embedded in the rough (not least the cartoons).

DeletedUser

If you are looking for some indication of your bitterness (and disgust) then your last post would be a good place to start.

bitterness != disgust

. If you object to the spam then perhaps you should have thought of that before you encouraged your supporters to bombard these forums.

It's funny that you assume because you do something that we automatically do the same. We never mentioned the forums to anyone or encouraged anyone to post. They post entirely of their own volition.

DeletedUser

In response to your last para: I don't. But neither do I think the hate written by Zurtle was fun, yet I was accused of being miserable.

Basically I would like all of the hate (and "love"), spam, etc to go. But it won't. I tried to discourage it before the Apoc spamming. I'm not about to embark upon another futile quest to stop the drivel now. If you object to the spam then perhaps you should have thought of that before you encouraged your supporters to bombard these forums. Given you penchant for biblical quotations... May ye reap what ye sow.

On a positive note there are some diamonds embedded in the rough (not least the cartoons).

Andrew, that behaviour doesn't reflect on me at all so your bitter comment is illogical. As for being disgusted, any normal human being would feel the same.

To make it clear, I do not object to spam. It's a part of the forums, it always has been, it always will be. Where I draw the line is when things get lewd, crude, too personal or drop below basic human standards, as displayed by your mates.

As for "encouraging my supporters", when have I ever done that? Assasin and others have been posting here long before I ever came. We are not like you drones that need to flock in numbers and wait to be told what to do because you are too weak and cowardly to do it on your own. We have our own minds and personalities. We talk when we want to and come and go as we please.

In regards to reaping what we sow, I am very pleased to say that none I consider to be my friends are anything like you or yours. What you view as diamonds, I equate to shards of glass at the local dump.

DeletedUser

you are too weak and cowardly to do it on your own. We have our own minds and personalities. We talk when we want to and come and go as we please.

I can honestly say that I did not invite a single member of the tribe to post here.

I suspect that every post from members of my tribe, past and present, was made in a direct response to your direct assault on Apoc (and me). As I said I didn't ask for the support. Some of the "support" isn't quite as I would present it. That said I cannot argue with the fact that my tribe-mates have demonstrated such solidarity.

Personally I'm touched at the response. It demonstrates perfectly why Apoc beat your tribes. If you don't understand that then you clearly don't understand the sort of feelings of brother(sister) hood that underpin the most successful military units around the world. You might like to look up "The Glorious Gloucesters". Personally I feel closer to "The Few" (if you don't get the abbreviated reference then please ask me to embellish).

Anyway, I feel I have been playing to your delusions of self-importance too much so I will simply say, post something new or be ignored (no, I'm not using the foum mechanic yet...)

DeletedUser67005

Lmao, your only defense is ignoring everything, isn't it? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I can honestly say that I did not invite a single member of the tribe to post here.

I suspect that every post from members of my tribe, past and present, was made in a direct response to your direct assault on Apoc (and me). As I said I didn't ask for the support. Some of the "support" isn't quite as I would present it. That said I cannot argue with the fact that my tribe-mates have demonstrated such solidarity.

Personally I'm touched at the response. It demonstrates perfectly why Apoc beat your tribes. If you don't understand that then you clearly don't understand the sort of feelings of brother(sister) hood that underpin the most successful military units around the world. You might like to look up "The Glorious Gloucesters". Personally I feel closer to "The Few" (if you don't get the abbreviated reference then please ask me to embellish).

Anyway, I feel I have been playing to your delusions of self-importance too much so I will simply say, post something new or be ignored (no, I'm not using the foum mechanic yet...)

Tbh, I didn't think you asked for the support personally. It's not hard to figure out how it went down (they are way too predictable). You, like everyone else, have your weaknesses but at least you always maintained some level of integrity.

You forget that it was due to us few sticking up for each other that your mob came on here in the first place, so yes I do completely understand that concept. Even historically, when the forums were alive it was not due to the Apoc posters - our side has always posted and stood together, the difference being is we maintained a higher standard.

To be truly honest, if my backup was the level of back up you were getting, I would be very embaressed and would rather stand alone, just in case other people thought I was anything at all like them.

PS You might miss me if you ignore me - there would be nobody left for you to chat with ;) Even poor Peter has disappeared (I'm almost starting to miss him :p).

DeletedUser67005

^^ Indeed, we NEED BA included in our discussions. Then things would be complete.

PS: When Peter was around, everyone always lol'd at eachother. We need more lol.

DeletedUser67005

Tell Peter that I miss him, and that I'd do anything if he came back. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

ladies, would you all stop bickering. what is the point in arguing.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't want to be selfish. If you do it on forum, everyone will be able to enjoy your gift :)

DeletedUser67005

Right then. :)

Might have to wait til I have access to my computer again... I'm temporarily using a PS3 for access, and its too slow... :(

My apologies, I guess I'll have to do overtime in the future... :O

DeletedUser

Right then. :)

Might have to wait til I have access to my computer again... I'm temporarily using a PS3 for access, and its too slow... :(

My apologies, I guess I'll have to do overtime in the future... :O

Not a problem. I'm sure it will be worth the wait :)