~Apoc~

DeletedUser

Forgive me if there's another topic containing this - I did look.

Just wondering about them, they've taken 5th spot (darn them, OrD are now 6th :icon_razz:)

I don't know much about the issue - Is this as a result of bad feedback from Shavars last circular? Not the tribe, but Shevar joining them.

I don't think I could've made that any more difficult to follow - Sorry about that.

I'd read through and make it better, but I really can't be arsed.

DeletedUser

I suppose this is the result of the upcoming merge within the RIM family. That they're gonna gather in a tribe allthough Shev mentioned buffer tribes as well.

Mick876

i think it is all the members who are too proud to bow down to O~SIN

DeletedUser

mich how has any RIM member bowed down to o sin?

and magic or wotever how does it show they only care about points

Mick876

yeah i was wrong, i replyed before i read the shevar circualr

muhammad-ali

I reckon RIM had to split up due to terms of them 'surrendering' :icon_cool:

Jakub1992

intresting developement,but tbh w6 is rather intresting atm,i dont think anyone actualy knows whats going on....the way i see it is in the next few weeks maybe even months,theres gonna be a lot of new alliances made,new tribes even,old alliances broken and familys moving away from eachother,all i can do is sit back and watch,tis ure to be entertaining.....

DeletedUser

As I've understood, all the active and strong ones from the RIM family will all join under this tribe?

muhammad-ali

ah why ant u in end no more ?

amd all the best to the new tribe but RIM was a better name :icon_cool:

Lets not take this off-topic CP :icon_razz: But mail me ig if you want to know why...

Yeah, RIM was well cool :lol:

DeletedUser

intresting developement,but tbh w6 is rather intresting atm,i dont think anyone actualy knows whats going on....the way i see it is in the next few weeks maybe even months,theres gonna be a lot of new alliances made,new tribes even,old alliances broken and familys moving away from eachother,all i can do is sit back and watch,tis ure to be entertaining.....

You're Welcome.

DeletedUser

Slifilus is totally lost...

Slifilus has been busy at hospital...

What has happened? :icon_confused:

mattcurr

shows they care about points

Is their any logic behind that?

If they cared about points they wouldnt be merging into one and leaving all the inactives to be eaten by everyone.:icon_rolleyes:

Hopefully it works better then -RB-'s attempt to do the same; which again was orchestrated by shevar.

Mick876

Basicly RIM does not exist anymore. But i think the inactives who stay there will just be eaten up and once they are gone RIM will finaly be gone.

Jakub1992

Basicly RIM does not exist anymore. But i think the inactives who stay there will just be eaten up and once they are gone RIM will finaly be gone.

RIM will never be truely gone,in the same way CHE!!! and STACHE wont be >.>