Apocalypse is Shaky

• Thread starter DeletedUser59845
  • Start date

DeletedUser

What....ur not supposed to have mixed villages?

*logs back into TW for some frantic re-doing of troop counts*

DeletedUser19924

Wow APOC I dont think things could get any worse for you in the department of keeping secrets. LOL

DeletedUser

Yeah :icon_sad: He was frantically trying to get 500 HC, but getting nobled kinda messed it up. I'm sure he'll try again in his new rim area.

DeletedUser

I know :( but it wasn't the only place he failed :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Don't you guys all know that the best army is where you have the same amount of every troop?

http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/014275212f570afe8930d9e2bb777559

Unfortunately, this VORB guy hadn't finished yet...

You ruined the masterpiece!

That's like drawing on a Van Gogh with a Sharpie marker before it's finished. Wait, come to think of it, it would be just as bad if you killed them all after he had finished. You should have just let him be. Once he got to 500 of each, he wouldn't dare attack anyone and ruin it!

DeletedUser

Oh how APOC does fail, let me count the ways:

--Re-creation tribe from a previous war
--Mass recruited huggers with lots of spies
--Family tribe
--Untrustworthy
--Claiming continents they don't even control
--A duke who has conquers like this:
[spoil][[[Andor2]]] (747|419) K47 749 Abandoned lordwolfx [APOC] 2010-01-03 10:01:07[/spoil]

I'm not sure "shakey" covers APOC's problems.

DeletedUser

i don't know if it is old news or not..i just do the reporting
the trustworthy leaders starscreamer and lordwolfx have left apoc and joined BORED! ...looks like it is gonna be open season on apoc members soon :)

DeletedUser

Oh how APOC does fail, let me count the ways:

--Re-creation tribe from a previous war
--Mass recruited huggers with lots of spies
--Family tribe
--Untrustworthy
--Claiming continents they don't even control
--A duke who has conquers like this:
[spoil][[[Andor2]]] (747|419) K47 749 Abandoned lordwolfx [APOC] 2010-01-03 10:01:07[/spoil]

I'm not sure "shakey" covers APOC's problems.

1- Apoc hasent recreated, its the same tribe that was legacy, as well as gemini, only renamed.
2- We dont mass recruit =] as far as the huggers... the ones that still remain in APOC probly will be all the huggers... they complained about me and ss being "communist leaders" a number of times
3- family tribe? we only took sublime on to take all reborns members after we crushed them in the war lol, sub has fell apart completely, they are just a bloated bunch of inactives with mixed villages and lvl 1 researches
4- Untrustworthy? Ive never claimed to be anything other than - throw the first punch - only the strongest survive- i tell all members, if you fail to keep up, we will farm you off..
5- APOC did control those continents at the time =]

Spoiler - Yay, You saw my very first noble when i was surrounded by every tribe but my own =-] kudos, you forgot to mention the rest of my villages, 2 of mine are barbarians, 1 is iron the other is clay [clap]

either way it dosent matter, the effective leadership has left APOC.

DeletedUser

1- Apoc hasent recreated, its the same tribe that was legacy, as well as gemini, only renamed.
2- We dont mass recruit =] as far as the huggers... the ones that still remain in APOC probly will be all the huggers... they complained about me and ss being "communist leaders" a number of times
3- family tribe? we only took sublime on to take all reborns members after we crushed them in the war lol, sub has fell apart completely, they are just a bloated bunch of inactives with mixed villages and lvl 1 researches
4- Untrustworthy? Ive never claimed to be anything other than - throw the first punch - only the strongest survive- i tell all members, if you fail to keep up, we will farm you off..
5- APOC did control those continents at the time =]

1. Recreation of the w18 tribe(s). I happen to know that for a fact.
2. No, not huggers at all. That's why instead of finishing the fight, you merged because you were on the verge of collapse and wanted to save yourselves. Not to mention the diplomacy list.
3. Family is family, no matter how much you try to explain it away.
4. You know, the fact that you recruited a bunch of "boalted bunch of inactives with mixed villages and lvl 1 researches" pretty much proves you as mass recruiters. Why would you bother having people like that in the tribe in the first place? Being untrustworthy is not something to be proud of. It's one thing to play the game hard and take the fight to others. But you don't do that. You deal under the table, deflect the fights away from you, and take the fight to your members instead because after all, who they gonna get to help them against their own? You have no idea how pathetic you made yourself out to be by saying all that.
5. Are you on drugs? Are you at least on lithium?

Spoiler - Yay, You saw my very first noble when i was surrounded by every tribe but my own =-]

You think that's any excuse? You're just making yourself sound even more pathetic. Being surrounded by "every trbey by my own" is exactly the way I started off, and as a matter of fact I'm finding myself too close to allies and friends at this point. You should have been happy to be surrounded by enemies, because it meant that you had a wide selection of potential targets.

kudos, you forgot to mention the rest of my villages, 2 of mine are barbarians, 1 is iron the other is clay [clap]

I didn't forget them at all, I see nothing impressive about them at all. I also notice my ODA is almost three times yours, and I have 3 less villages than you. You started the world a week before I did, and I've been tribeless for about half my time here so far (technically in 1 man tribes). So from my point of view everything about you adds up to someone severely beating you with the pathetic stick. I'm surprised that BORED invited you. You're not worthy of them.

There never was any effective leadership there. Just a few tyrant opportunists who keep trying to stroke their own egos.

BTW, I'm really curious, if the plan always had been to join BORED all along, then why all this waxing poetic about how great APOC was? Why try to claim ownership of three continents if you knew you were going to jump ship? My guess is that you only recently came up with that thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1- Apoc hasent recreated, its the same tribe that was legacy, as well as gemini, only renamed. APOC = GEMINI =/= LEGACY. After Starscreamer23 took over, LEGACY was lost, considering all the mergers that took place under his watchful eyes. :icon_rolleyes:
2- We dont mass recruit =] as far as the huggers... the ones that still remain in APOC probly will be all the huggers... they complained about me and ss being "communist leaders" a number of times - APOC's two biggest huggers just left on the contrary...
3- family tribe? we only took sublime on to take all reborns members after we crushed them in the war lol, sub has fell apart completely, they are just a bloated bunch of inactives with mixed villages and lvl 1 researches C'mon man, take a look... The only tribes APOC did "war" were the NOBL family... And they somehow all ended up in APOC conveniently after Starscreamer23 became duke.
4- Untrustworthy? Ive never claimed to be anything other than - throw the first punch - only the strongest survive- i tell all members, if you fail to keep up, we will farm you off.. - If you're saying what you and Starscreamer23 have done isn't untrustworthy... :icon_rolleyes: What you've done speaks for itself.
5- APOC did control those continents at the time =] - Umm yah... And Starscreamer23 was a REALLY good leader. :icon_eek:

either way it dosent matter, the effective leadership has left APOC. - Don't flatter yourself and inflate your ego. The effective leadership left when xInvincibleTonfax was banned and Starscreamer23 one upped Akimp. Hardly effective leadership. More like "The wannabes with the e-Peens have left APOC." :icon_confused:

Umm yah so please go away before BORED! kick you for looking bad.

Proofool.png

DeletedUser

lol... APOC continues to diminish in my mind... (not that what I think really matters...)

DeletedUser

lol... APOC continues to diminish in my mind... (not that what I think really matters...)

Have you read the forum rules?

Forum Rules said:
-To avoid repetition of arguments especially in long discussions you should always read the whole topic before posting.

How could you miss that crucial post?

[/sarcasm]