Apocalypse is Shaky

• Thread starter DeletedUser59845
  • Start date

DeletedUser

family tribe?:icon_rolleyes: i preferred it when i thought it was a sandwich :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It sure looks like a lot of this could have been handled in your Tribal Forum. Thanks for publishing all your dirty laundry. ***yawn***

DeletedUser

Gore are on the enemies list

Strange, since at this very moment starscreamer is asking me for a merge and "if not then at least an ally/NAP??"

Crossed wires or intentional? :p

If you want to put it that way...

NOBL was on the enemies list till Akimp left and then they merged in except for two players who weren't allowed in because they actually had retaliated or some crap. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Looks like we have a 'Turtle' in the APOCALYPSE :lol::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

WTF is going on, i did not post any of this and Golgalash f**k you, If you hacked my account im pissed offfff. Now im getting thrown under the bus and i have been nothign but loyal to APOC. This is all Bull.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awww hasnt our little spy been quiet today :icon_sad: maybe next time you might get an insight into our plans for the future :icon_wink: But till then you can believe everything that our mate has told you :lol:

DeletedUser

i am a member of apoc as well and i pass info around secretly to BORED!, gore L.O.L, etc
Think you can find me?:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Awww hasnt our little spy been quiet today :icon_sad: maybe next time you might get an insight into our plans for the future :icon_wink: But till then you can believe everything that our mate has told you :lol:

uhohmaster

enouph said?

DeletedUser

What about my join date, i never used the external forums untill i was accused of spying and i joined in order to stick up for my self.

DeletedUser

i am a member of apoc as well and i pass info around secretly to BORED!, gore L.O.L, etc
Think you can find me?:icon_twisted:

Yeah, I think I do. You're teh n0.0b that builds 100 spear and 100 sword in his village and calls it his "unstoppable army." xD

DeletedUser

you require 100 swords and 100 spears to make an unstoppable army..OMG :icon_eek:
In apoc they taught me that 10 spears is enough to kill a 10k axe nuke..so the 200 D troops will be serious overkill.
DR.blackwhite, you should know that. where did u get your PhD from..the University of Pointwhores?

DeletedUser

This has GOT to be the worst case scenario for any tribe xD

DeletedUser

This has GOT to be the worst case scenario for any tribe xD

Having you as leader + being at war with 1 top 10 Tribe, 1 top 30 Tribe and one at about the same size as us? But yeah, the having you as leader part is worst :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What about my join date, i never used the external forums untill i was accused of spying and i joined in order to stick up for my self.

Dude you posted things on the forums from you're account.

The page with the tribe names on it you posted had you're name highlighted (silly mistake). Added to that i'm sure APOC don't have a huge number of people with those kinds of privelidges so it was easy for them to deduce who the spy in their tribe was.

The other three that report to me on what goes on in APOC I hope take heed of this and don't make the same mistakes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Dude you posted things on the forums from you're account.

The page with the tribe names on it you posted had you're name highlighted (silly mistake). Added to that i'm sure APOC don't have a huge number of people with those kinds of privelidges so it was easy for them to deduce who the spy in their tribe was.

The other three that report to me on what goes on in APOC I hope take heed of this and don't make the same mistakes :icon_wink:

Yeah it would've been easy to use paint or another program to move the highlighting onto another person's name. Framing ftw!

DeletedUser

Yeah it would've been easy to use paint or another program to move the highlighting onto another person's name. Framing ftw!

ok wise guys, please tell me how you know that he had not thought of this scenario and had highlighted uhohmaster's name on purpose?
It could very well be a case of beautiful frame up!!!
Conspiracy Theory FTW!!!

DeletedUser

Well considering i didnt post those things and i have no clue who this Golgalash guy is and i join TW the game in nov 2009 and he has been in the forums since 2008.So its not me, i have been framed and its bull.I have not done anything wrong and will fight for my name till it is solved.

DeletedUser

you require 100 swords and 100 spears to make an unstoppable army..OMG :icon_eek:
In apoc they taught me that 10 spears is enough to kill a 10k axe nuke..so the 200 D troops will be serious overkill.
DR.blackwhite, you should know that. where did u get your PhD from..the University of Pointwhores?

OMG! How'd you know where I came from??!!
Oh wait, I know. It's because you're the top from our class and your the best among us! You always use to say, 1 axe + 4000 rams would be able to take down any kind of defense!
ZOMG! You really are good. :icon_eek: