Apology

DeletedUser80269

I just want to say sorry to those in FREE and in FURIE...

I work at a summer camp during the season and i left about 3 weeks ago, which i would have internet access so i shouldnt have had any issues... while out on a bushwack there was a rock slide and i spent a few days in the hospital with no access to the internet... this is the first day i have been able to get on (those who are friends on facebook can verify that i havent been able to get on till now) but my account went barb :/

FREE I am sorry, i promised to fight with you all forever and stick with you guys and i meant it... i dont know how things are going for you all but you have been like a family to me, and have helped me through many rough spots in my life in RL... since i cant give 100% of my energy i won't be joining a world but after the summer i would love to continue playing the game with you on another world... or help an account on 31

FURIE I apologize that i never got to really fight you all... maybe you would get the best of me, maybe me of you but because of my misfortune we can't find that out just yet.. good luck to you all, you know your stuff and you are formidable opponents

if anyone is concerned or cares i am doing better... a few bones still healing but nothing perminant and nothing to critical :)

DeletedUser

That's tough mate. There are other things in life than internet games. Best of Luck for the future.

Justifi3d

Glad your getting better, maybe I will see you on another world.. In fact message me if your interested..

DeletedUser

All the best bro...just stay away bro this game is a evil she-bitch that is never satisfied...I wish you the speediest of recoveries!

DeletedUser74857

That sucks pretty hard man... But look on the brightside, at least you weren't trapped alone for 127 hours and then forced to cut your own arm off... because... adding that to having your account go barb would just be... catostrophic... but seriously, I feel for you. We haven't always seen eye to eye, but i've always respected your opinion... best of luck bro