[Appeal] Jirki - Is he not busy enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

modesty

Can I get an infraction from santa? I've been kind this year.... even Arthas loves me :)

Anyways attacking Jirki... wont get him more occupied... He have lot of friends who would love to help him out... ever wondered why people gifted him villages???

DeletedUser44279

I am not a turtle, if any of you scouted my villages on W19...

walleye

i dont think jirki gives that many infractions, and lord knows the way i talk i probably deserve them.

however i think jirki closes topics way too soon, all the time

DeletedUser

Can I get an infraction from santa? I've been kind this year.... even Arthas loves me :)

Anyways attacking Jirki... wont get him more occupied... He have lot of friends who would love to help him out... ever wondered why people gifted him villages???
yes :) luv u

i help jirki too, so he wont be bored, i keep posting irresponsible language :D
you know , i even feed my little monster jirki this year:D he must be a good and big boy:D

DeletedUser

Jirki is one of my favourite mods

There are much worse mods out there. Leave the world 2 section and go post this garbage elsewhere

Good day

DeletedUser

I am not a turtle, if any of you scouted my villages on W19...

What about a dragon? Most normal mods seem to have a dragon in their DP, this some kind of unwritten secret mod rule or something? :p

DeletedUser

Jirki is a great mod, and the only mod to give me infractions lol

Why do you want Jirki not to be so busy anyway? Jirkis life is Jirkis life.

DeletedUser

Okay, one more mention of Infractions, and this thread gets closed

Thanks

Ac04

DeletedUser

Okay, one more mention of Infractions, and this thread gets closed

Thanks

Ac04
thank you mate, how did you know that all i wanted for Christmas was infraction point from you? lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.