Appeal to the leaders of w17

DeletedUser

To all Tribal leaders of w17, I am writing to request your support in a personal quest of mine.

My aim is this, to either have a 100% K dominance, or have one village in every single continent in the world. So I ask all of you to please allow me to achieve my aim.

I will promise that villages in enemy territory such as wisdom grounds I will have just the one village and will not expand from there nor make an aggressive movement towards you.
In friendly grounds, again I will not expand if you do not want me to.

So I beg you, find those 26 point villages on the rim, because daddys coming to get em.

Can any players in other tribes please tell me here if you have a village you will allow me to have, post the K and the coords and I will compile a list.

please guys, i realise MM will not be in for such a frivolous activity, but I think it would be a fun thing and something that we can all do together without arguments.

I will be linking all leaders to this. Thank you.

Adam

DeletedUser

i do not think this is too much to ask, heck ill even give you one of my k9 villages once i have 100% dominance there :)

DeletedUser57892

Interesting... :icon_wink:

So how many ks are you in right now?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

heck me alone giving you one village in each of my k's ould double that!

DeletedUser

I can arrange for you to get villages in TAO continents
mail me in game - Anson852(I no longer play the bobdobbs account)

DeletedUser92671

if you want in on K06, theres plenty of brotherhood villages you could noble for TITANs ;) tehe?!

DeletedUser

If you only do have villages on 6 continents, why don't you actually increase the number of them on Ks where you 'legally' can, and request permission to enter to the rest once that happened?

Also, you're fighting a war, rather win that first, then you can do these "frivolous activities", which will either take ages to accomplish in your current situation (94 Ks yet to be 'taken'!), or will drain most of your noble trains / focus, thus you'll not be able to help your tribe in activities which would deserve priority.

Here is my offer: for every 25 hostile villages you took, you will receive access to 1 [BA] continent.

DeletedUser92671

i like MMs idea,

btw, in my tribe there is no diplomacy listed with yours, so hows about,
you take 25 BH villages in k06 like i said earlier,

and i let you keep them :icon_twisted:

haha ;)

DeletedUser

If you only do have villages on 6 continents, why don't you actually increase the number of them on Ks where you 'legally' can, and request permission to enter to the rest once that happened?

Also, you're fighting a war, rather win that first, then you can do these "frivolous activities", which will either take ages to accomplish in your current situation (94 Ks yet to be 'taken'!), or will drain most of your noble trains / focus, thus you'll not be able to help your tribe in activities which would deserve priority.

Here is my offer: for every 25 hostile villages you took, you will receive access to 1 [BA] continent.

is that 25 from now?

DeletedUser

is that 25 from now?

Yes. We might book special targets (their best members) as double scores.

Let me also make a small correction: it is +25 (in war scores), so if you take 20, then losing them all in a day, it will just count as 0 since you didn't really advance a bit. Only takings you're able to keep will count.

Happy hunting!

DeletedUser

Yes. We might book special targets (their best members) as double scores.

Let me also make a small correction: it is +25 (in war scores), so if you take 20, then losing them all in a day, it will just count as 0 since you didn't really advance a bit. Only takings you're able to keep will count.

Happy hunting!

hmmm, so 25 the difference? because i could have 2 by now, but the account lost a few when I wasnt playing it.
I'll just get nobling more.

DeletedUser43243

If you can beat [BA] or TAO to it you can have one of mine!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Why susie, how could you say such a thing.

maybe I should take one of yours and give it to zardex....

DeletedUser43243

Why susie, how could you say such a thing.

maybe I should take one of yours and give it to zardex....

:icon_twisted:
I am quite capable of doing so myself! but your kindness is overwhelming! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wrong,Chuck Norris will be specially summoned by Storm..

Zardex,just take one each in the rim Ks for now :p

DeletedUser

I'd forgotten how much I missed playing here.

Well played MM on your negotiations here ;)