Applying

DeletedUser

I'm going to be applying for a new tribe, my previous one lacked loyalty and would rather hog their rank posistion than help our tribe members. I might aswell go into detail, because I got nothing else to do:icon_cool:

My names Zev II, I been playing since world 1 and have learnt a lot over the past few years. I recently came back in january and have yet to accomplish a good start up and find a new experienced group of players to be asociated with :icon_redface: I'm looking for an experienced tribe which doesn't take every thing too serious, you have to be willing to have a few laughs and of course be bullied by me on the forums :icon_wink:

But i'm only at 600 points :icon_eek: I got glitched and restarted hence my points. But I'm willing to restart again if it means getting closer to a potential tribe. I'm looking for a tribe which has good leadership and skillfull players, an active forum chat and a good community. If you lack any of these please dont ask about me joining you, Thanks everyone. I hope to be part of a tribe soon for me lonely :lol:

Wallam

Can you just explain what happened to Red~C7? I am really curious actually, there points went up, they seemingly recruited a load of bad members and then Ghettochurch left to from a new tribe. then my TW crashed :(

Oh and hit me on skype to talk about possible recruitment.

Wallam55

DeletedUser

Red~C7 Was put in the trusted hands of the C7 crew, we negotiated certain terms and I expected them to follow it through but they hadn't. They resulted in turning out to be a self centred leadership, only thinking of them selves. For example, someone would post on the forums taht they've been attacked and cleared and the response from the c7 leadership would be "Gutting". Shit response for leadership in my opinion. I couldn't do much about it because I stepped down from full leadership a while back and everything I said never seemed to count. They started to mass recruit, dismissing the original members that needed help for members of new blood who're willing to waste their troops for a false hope and future. By all means they have some decent players, but their leadership and response to certain situations have shown me that they're not the tribe I first thought they were. I dont have skype, I just add this following sentance in my siggy or something lol "Uncapable of downloading skype due to firewall restrictions of which I know nothing of"

DeletedUser

Hmm, i feel bad now. I negotiated most of that merge.

From my position it seems that several C7? members(ie the originals) were basically noobs. I think ghetto was annoyed by them. There was very little to be done, c7? dominated the leadership and havn't had time for a while to really see whats been going on.

Gl zev. Btw do i count as in the 'decent members'?

DeletedUser

Disci you know I class you as one of the decent members, You were after all the one person I was willing to hand my tribe to as a second choice other than merging.

DeletedUser

To bad you made a tribe, I was hoping we could work together before w51/w52 :(.