Aramands Interview

alexmichie

I am posting this here, it is slightly edited as some of it wasnt even able to posted on here, another reason i am posting this is so i can post my honest opinions on his responses.

Remeber Moe did the interview. And my personal opinions on his answers are in bold afterwards.

M. How long have you been playing TW? W25? And what other worlds have you played?

A. On the 20th of December 2008, while my friends and I were drunk, a friend suggested to join world 25 on tribal wars. I joined on the 28th of December 2008. World 25 was my first world. I later joined world 29 and world 35 but quitted after some time beacuse i wanted to focus on world 25.

Can you give us an idea of your w25 history? (Past tribes, etc)

Well I joined S W S onthe first day I joined. Those days I joined tribal wars just for the 'lols' beacause I knew if I mentioned tribal wars to guys my age they would have laughed at me. My friends and I joined S W S just to be in the same tribe even though we were so far away. I later joined /=UL=/..superwief was one of the leaders there and she was the first good player that believed in me. I was the smallest player and I was admitted in that tribe. Then I decided to join ENWT/Inc. beacuse of my position near that tribe. =/UL/= was a bit far from me beacuse i was touching PACK and =/UL/= was beneath PACK. ENWT on the other hand was very close to me. I made loads of friends there including chende9 and slick. I also remember simon and nikki being banned for breaching the rules as well. Later we merged with ADHD and warred PACK again. It is good to note I warred PACK many times and hated them but after ADHD disbanded then we joined Chaos. After some time some of us were fed up of the stupid leaders and then some of us joined PACK. I am currently in PACK and im not planning on leaving that tribe.

Again just makes your previous comment look like a lie, because you previously claimed you joined with your friends, but then you say you knew your friends would laugh at you? you say your friends with chende yet he hates you and you two have fallen out on skype many a time, sounds like your just trying to attach yourself to liked player. Also discussing bannings is against the rules, and the fact that Nikki and Simon didnt lose any villages and the mods found nothing wrong with them means nothing to you? Unlike the countless members of Pack who have been perm banned or halved? if you want a list il happily post one. Also the fact that you claim you hate spies but you spied on Inc and ADHD on behalf of Pack and then sent moe a copy of your skype chat once lol your middle name should be hypocritical

M. why do you seem to be the biggest target for many players of subv?

A. Simple, truth hurts. Subv is made up of players who were beaten in the past and were given a second chance. Hitting me doesnt worry me, beacuse it isnt affecting me in real life, but criticism affects a person. INH for example, lost the war and joined their enemies, same as TDR which is the biggest epic fail ever. Some of those players that joined the subv 'family' includes players like simon who always was known for his lack of co operation and lack of personality. Yes that is real life. Summarising everything, truth hurts.

The main players hitting you havent been beaten by SubV so you should do some research before you throw some insults about, Hitting you doesnt worry you? how come before the war started you tried to run twice, then got a co and now never even log in, sounds like a runner to me! and someone who talked so much on the publics turns out all you were was a lot of hot air, and in every war in TW the winner takes in the best players, we took in less than 10 players and a tribe of over 150 that is very good, again use some facts instead of blowing hot air, and the reason your being hit is because your a big mouth and everyone knew you were all talk. We just proved it! and again another personal attack on a player, which is breaching the rules, and to use your own words TRUTH HURTS

M. You said that Subv are a bunch of backstabbers, why do you keep saying that knowing that after TDR, PACK was going to be next.

A. Yep, Subv breached loads of tribal rules they had with other tribes. That shows how unreliable subv are even with their napped and allied tribes. I knew that TDR are gonna fall, mainly beacuse there are players like simon and nikki who think theyre the best and bossy. PACK was the next tribe in my opinion beacuse SFM and BoB are Subv's puppets (a well known fact), that leaves PACK left.

Wow where do I start a statement full of untruths and as usual with armand lacking of proof or fact, yes SubV did break the rules of our Nap but the three main culprits of breaking the Nap were YOU, Tropicalofbob ( a council member) and 3rrflondon a barb nobling fool who could be let off, k54 was ours when the Nap was set and yet you and london insisted on nobling Stan, our refugee and war gain, but it would have been to much to expect Pack to leave an inactive alone. Bob then got lost on the map and ended up in k99 which again broke the nap, and also as far as i can remeber the only Nap or Alliance we have ever broken is that one, unlike Pack who broke the Morph Nap by recruiting HoG members and then attacking BoB while you had a Nap so yet again armand your wrong and a proven Liar! a side point is that SubV and BoB have no diplomacy so not sure how they are our puppets? and SFM were closer to Pack than SubV before they got sent some screenshots of your forums about pack talking about taking out their duke and supporting TDR

M. What do you think about the rest of the tribes that decided to join the bandwagon, what would you like to tell them.

A. Well, regarding SFM, its not worth it telling them anything. Regarding BoB, i really am surprised by their leaders' line of thoughts. They want to be in the final but they dont plan to win this world which is the biggest noobish move ever. BoB players are literelly wasting their time (time is precious) so subv will steal that work in a matter of 3 days. Jumping the bandwagon also shows inferiority complex. SFM and BoB arent able to take us on their own beacuse theyre incompetent alone so they joined the other three tribes to try and win, but yeah, youre wasting your real life time. *It is also good to note that subv2 didnt join the bandwagon but declared with subv. That also makes Subv incompetent beacuse they arent able to take us on their own. Which is also funny. Lastly, as for BoB, i received three mails from subv players asking me to give them some k9 villages. And yeah, i may negoatiate with them about those, thank your leaders about that ;)

SubV didnt ask or need SFM or BoB to declare on Pack as the stats show we were owning you just fine, also the fact that both sides are beating Pack sort of rains on your point. but hey i would be surprised if you once actually used to stats or facts to back up your points instead of some mindless ranting, and the reason they declared on you is because instead of siding with tdr to fight us like anyone with any balls and not a fence post up their backside would have, Pack decided to attack or plan to attack the smaller tribes around them, just shows how narrow minded and stupid the pack council is

M. What are your predictions for this war, will PACK come back?

A. PACK will never disband, the loyal players remain there. We arent talking about INH or TDR. My account will never join its enemy because thats the biggest fail ever. PACK will not die. It may go down, but never be out from the map. BoB will be out before.

INH was more loyal and a more effective tribe than Pack, they at least fought back and ran some ops on us, pack havent even take 150vills from us and thats including retakes, this is pathetic for a tribe at this stage in the world at least NNT and STK did better and thats saying something

M. Now that nobles are not an issue armand for you. What can Subv expect from you.

A. It is good to note that these questions were not asked to other players who were warring subv at that time. *hint* bias?? *hint*. But i will reply to that. Its true most of subv players are those that already got beaten before, but i dont think they are 100% noobs. So they may know the answer.

I love the fact that during the interview you accuse moe of Biasedness lol you are a JOKE. You demanded this interview, you have done nothing of importance in this world and would not normally qualify for an interview, therefore do not have much of importance to here and i think most of the players taken in by subv never had negative stats against subv when they were recruited, look at myself and Uk, and the fact subv know what they can expect of you and that is nothing your running and are a first class noob who is all talk

M.You nominated yourself as the biggest loud mouth for 25, why did you choose that title knowing that you are very respected in the tw world 25 community.

A. It was you who gave me some titles and I chose one of them which is the biggest loud mouth for 25. I dont need respect from enemies, im happy with my tribe's respect and thats what counts.

Your own tribe doesnt respect you LOL

If there was one player on world 25 you could meet, who would it be and why? What would you do to that person?

There are some. Fever who was part of this world in the past, i would like to talk and make friends with him beacuse he was a brilliant guy.
I would also like to meet simon. I will also prepare an envelope with a donation so he will afford talking to a mental doctor to trace his illness. I will talk to some employers to try and employ him seeing that hes jobless. Meh that shows hes good for nothing.
Lastly I would like to meet Alexmichie and see if he dares smack me or not haha <- first priority

Personal insult on Simon, who by the way has a 8-5 job, something i doubt you have. And i would most likely hit you in the face but hitting a "special" person is a bit below me so if you are as i suspect a bit slow, i would just leave you to your own little world and actually feel sorry for your parents for having to deal with such a brat

Other players- best attacker, Best Defender, Best Politician, funniest player and most annoying?

Seeing that one is talking on the 'singular', then i ll mention only one player for each category. Best attacker - tormos11, Best Defender - Princess Di, Best Politician - slick, Funniest player - any player in BoB, Most annoying - I dont know really.

What will you do when subv dont accept you into their tribe?

As mentioned before, I will never join my enemy. That is the biggest fail ever. I would rather give up than joining my enemy.

I actually have a skype convo of armand saying he would leave pack and join subv to fight tdr LOL as if we would even want you

M. Favourite things aside from TW.

A. playing football with my friends, listening to music, clubbing, I also play xperteleven too and making new friends.

M. last words for World 25

A. World 25 has been a nice world and thats one of the reasons why i chose that world before the others. Subv ruined the world by recruiting their targets and their napped tribes targets (Morph) and the world now got boring. Many things could still happen but again thanks subv for ruining the world.

*Cough* Nme and Chaos *Cough* talk about hypocritical LOL and we mergered Morph in like you merged HoG the only difference was our players are active and kicking your a**, not sure how we ruined this world lol still over 1k players lots can still happen only one .net world is close to closing see w12 and we are no where near that. He most likely means Thanks to SubV for removing the plague that was ArmandMalta and World 25 it was our pleasure

Moe or Alex and why ??

Moe is a liar and Alex is a wanna-be. Choosing the best of the worst..Moe.

Moe is a Liar? want to give us some proof? Nope guess not
I am a wanna-be? care to expand or explain or just blow more hot air and start running?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I almost feel pity for such a demented and twisted person. OK I am over it now.

DeletedUser

Can`t quite remember how old Armand is...I believe he is between the age of 19-23, so therefore how can he be so immature?
Secondly, in all previous blogs the players interviewed gave an honest and unbiased opinion on matters and were not critical towards other players which is what the blog is about. Armand also proved himself to lack in the skills of replying in a literate and fact based manner. Alex could I suggest interviewing sockit? he has been here for a while and has alot to say and hes a cool guy.

Cheers:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i 100% agree with dessie, sockit would be a good canidate as he has shown his strength and skill in this world but yet still plays i think 2-3 other worlds. and last i checked there all more pts then this one so that takes a hell of alot of determination

DeletedUser

lol thats a funny interview, but why dont you do 3 interviews in 1?
So 1 SubV, (Sockit)
1 BOB
1 SFM
and so then the it will mean you could do one with SubV2 Next and go through the top ten/twenty tribes for interviews.
also brb im going to see if he wants to send more nukes to me :D

DeletedUser

lol..armand is immature..

thats just great and gave me the lolz..

DeletedUser

I got a mention by Armand 4 times in that interview, bit of an unhealthy obsession i think lol

images

Though reading through the interview, it was pretty much expected, I'm suprised Moe even bothered mailing him the questions in all honesty.

ugh-journalistic-integrity-is-BORING.jpg

Armand, you fail...

fattyFail_OwnedFail_Montage-s550x440-13523.jpg

Much love <3

loststryk
SUBV

DeletedUser

Lost, you have way too much time on your hands. Must be due to the lack of a job or something :S

DeletedUser

Look at all the PACK members leaping to the defence of their comrade! :lol:

DeletedUser

A. Simple, truth hurts. Subv is made up of players who were beaten in the past and were given a second chance. Hitting me doesnt worry me, beacuse it isnt affecting me in real life, but criticism affects a person. INH for example, lost the war and joined their enemies, same as TDR which is the biggest epic fail ever. Some of those players that joined the subv 'family' includes players like simon who always was known for his lack of co operation and lack of personality. Yes that is real life. Summarising everything, truth hurts.

tdr had the balls to fight subv you an ur pack friends sat back nobling little barbs and little players rather than fighting the biggest threat and still you show no sign of strength.
black jax is a fail he is inactive and im not even half his size and im taking villas of him.
armand stop snipping fight like a man

DeletedUser

tdr had the balls to fight subv you an ur pack friends sat back nobling little barbs and little players rather than fighting the biggest threat and still you show no sign of strength.
black jax is a fail he is inactive and im not even half his size and im taking villas of him.
armand stop snipping fight like a man

sniping is part of this game..if he lieks it that way then you'll just have to try and cat him down liek someone else is doing in this world..try making armand your little basher..if you can..

but seriously..he's liek surrounded by your friends and he can still snipe..cmon..he should be out of that K by now..

DeletedUser

fail

whos winning the war i did i just take a vill from him and im 240k 15 hours

DeletedUser

and who might you be as pack has no losses from a player with your name

DeletedUser

well.. i personally dont like people go so down.. i refer to Armand, and the people insulting them, i am sorry if some of them are my friend in SUbV, lol, i just dont like it, we are all people after all, and its just a game.. and its not armand's mouth saying it because he is loosing :) i am kicking pack's but :)

and about the interview,, Alex, remember you said you would interview the first reaching 200 nobles in pack war.. i plan to do that, not sure if i will be able for this week,, perhaps the next :)

DeletedUser

Thankyou sword for doing that,

alexmichie

Well Armand or somebody from pack tried to get this whole thread closed/deleted and obviously contacted every mod they could find one who would carry out this bogus claim, they finally found one weak enough to do what he/they wanted but since this thread isnt actually breaking any rules (because i know what im doing) bar one sentence. They obviously failed with our inactive forum mod, so they went a bit further and obviously failed with our Elder Mod so they had to go to Lucifyr Elder Moderator w41-45, who i have one thing to say to, You Sir Are LOST!

Thankfully for me Unluckily for Armand all he did was remove one sentence, I cant really redo this sentence as it will always come out as a personal attack on Armand no matter how i phrase it so il leave it how it is and if anyone wants my first comment/ reply to armands first question i will happily mail it to them.

Pack even FAIL at Ban Wars haha you cant ban me in game and you cant ban me here, here is an idea try and actually win at the game we are playing!

DeletedUser92664

well.. i personally dont like people go so down.. i refer to Armand, and the people insulting them, i am sorry if some of them are my friend in SUbV, lol, i just dont like it, we are all people after all, and its just a game.. and its not armand's mouth saying it because he is loosing :) i am kicking pack's but :)

and about the interview,, Alex, remember you said you would interview the first reaching 200 nobles in pack war.. i plan to do that, not sure if i will be able for this week,, perhaps the next :)

Quite right mate.

I say let the nobles do the talking. No need to try and ban peeps. Lets go down fighting, we all will in the end...;)