Archaix's Sig Shop

DeletedUser

Hello World 44. Considering my first venture into providing some form of graphics to the community was more or less failed due simply to lack of demand, I will be starting my own sig shop. Yes, I know mg already has a sig shop for the world, but a little bit of friendly competition never hurt anyone :icon_twisted:

Now then, here's how my shop will be working:
• When placing an order, please provide the text you want to appear on the sig (no more than 3 words, sorry. Otherwise the text becomes dominant on the sig, and I've wasted my time).
• I will also be needing a render that you want in your signature. Simply look up render in google web search and you'll get plenty of sites. These are basically cut-out images, and they are my best friend.
• Please specify whether or not you want your sig to be spoilered. Keep in mind that sig-makers' jobs become much easier when we have more room to work with.
• Take a look at my signature if you're wondering what my sigs will generally look like. Remember, the whole feel of the sig will change dramatically depending on the colour scheme and render you pick. As such, I want you to specify if you want a warm, cool, or neutral colour scheme.
• Please bear in mind that if I get a long queue, your signature may take a while to be made. I will only be doing these when I have extra time.

What can you expect from my sigs?
• Well blended images.
• Cool backgrounds.
• I will do my best to match your request as much as possible.
• Just an all-around nice looking siggy.

The Queue:
Emptied.

*Please take note that if you are unhappy with your sig, I will gladly fix it, but your request will be placed at the end of the line.

As with my maps, I will not be charging for sigs. However, donations are always appreciated.

Cheers!
-Archaix

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

welcome to the hood xD I like ur sig though it lacks depth a bit, but it's really good anyways

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm still kind of a beginner at this. I'll only get better though.

*eagerly anticipates first order*

DeletedUser

Make me one mate!

All I need is 'HuG' in the middle!

Edit:[spoil]
Jellaby_hugs460.jpg
[/spoil]
^Pic I want in it :D^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure thing Nick. Gonna have fun slicing out the focal from that pic. :D

Will be done within 24 hours.

DeletedUser

You are a little more subtle with your post than I am BD :lol:

DeletedUser

On my siggy, i would like a selection of: reds, blacks, grays etc...i expect some smudging around the render, and contrast with a background of your choice. I would like my siggy to be in a spoiler. Text- (waca waca) (iHate)

[SPOIL]
render4.jpgd34826ee-64d0-4e29-9e37-6e9e928bc52dLarge.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

BD, Vilja, Waca added to list.

@Vilja: You are quite sly. I do, however, want to know what text you want on the sig.
@B.D: I assume you simply want your name?

DeletedUser

Oh. Well then, I'm up to the challenge. This is going to be fun. Hopefully I'll have everyone's out within the next 24 hours.

DeletedUser

Thank you Archaix but I make my own, as bad as they are, because it is pretty fun to do. Appreciate your offer though :)

DeletedUser

Thank you Archaix but I make my own, as bad as they are, because it is pretty fun to do. Appreciate your offer though :)

Why lie :icon_rolleyes: your sigs are awsome! you should make your own sig shop and charge 3pp! :icon_cool: i would buy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Funny, I got the impression that you were asking for one :p

See how when I wanted a siggy you're business picked up?

It was a matter of time. Everyone likes siggys.

I will start on everyone's once I finish up my top 20 map. Watch the map thread for it :)

DeletedUser

Very true. Thanks Nick.

Back on topic now. Anyone else want some siggy?

DeletedUser

Why lie :icon_rolleyes: your sigs are awsome! you should make your own sig shop and charge 3pp! :icon_cool: i would buy :icon_wink:

Actually, I should start an Avatar shop. I do those better.